PREGNANT Candace Owens DESTROYS Woke Non-Binary College Students

And that means nothing you dimwitted Cretin. Mandella was in prison for decades, and I am sure he is a better man than you will ever be too
Was not is, you fucking retard. Mandella is dead. But, yup. Mandella was a better man than I will ever be. You got that right.

But Trump will always be a loser and a douchebag.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

What exactly was the reason she was at that college gathering? To explain/debate her point of view to the students or just to score points with her usual conservative base?

How does putting down these kids help move forward the conversation?
College students need to be challenged in their smug little safe spaces, not coddled and told how wonderful they are. They SHOULD face reality, not romanticized versions of history.

Was not is, you fucking retard . . . . .

I am the retard? Who are you, Bill Clinton? It depends on what the definition of the word "is" is?

You're a piece of shit. You "was" a piece of shit and you "is" a piece of shit and you "will be" a piece of shit.

Is that clearer for you now?

Trump was, is, and always will be a better man and a better human being than you are.

Now go fuck off

PREGNANT Candace Owens DESTROYS Woke Non-Binary College Students

QUOTE:
In this intense debate, watch as Candace Owens fearlessly takes on a non-binary student, delving deep into the complexities surrounding gender identity and expression. As one of the most influential conservative commentators of our time, Candace Owens fearlessly challenges societal norms, engaging in thoughtful discussions that highlight her sharp wit and intelligent arguments..

OP COMMENT: This trend of blacks and Latinos supporting Trump keeps growing and growing and growing. They see the truth.

I have said it a million times and I guess I have to say ot again:

Democrats, like their Marxist idols, cannot address the substance of the topic, which is the content of the video, so all they can do is try to smear the person in it.

"Why was Candace there?" Really? Who give a fuck you assholes. You can't even touch her in that video so instead you ask retarded stupid questions.

All people like go on speaking tours or events for money, it is how they make some of their income. Obama does it, Trump does it, movie stars and scientists do it . . . . people pay to hear them speak or attend their events.

I swear the democrats in this forum are the most ignorant pathetic lowlifes I have ever seen.

If you cant address the content of the video then just shit the fuck up already. Fuck!!!

College students need to be challenged in their smug little safe spaces, not coddled and told how wonderful they are. They SHOULD face reality, not romanticized versions of history.
😄

Is the non romanticized version the one where slavers and rapist Founders are celebrated as fighters for liberty and justice?

Whether on the left or the right all I see are soft ass white people.

Life's tough, get a helmet.

I fucking love that and I'm stealing it

Etsy has a ton of different designs.

1696701716103.png

I am the retard? Who are you, Bill Clinton? It depends on what the definition of the word "is" is?

You're a piece of shit. You "was" a piece of shit and you "is" a piece of shit and you "will be" a piece of shit.

Is that clearer for you now?

Trump was, is, and always will be a better man and a better human being than you are.

Now go fuck off
Poor retard. Next time you come to battle make sure you know what you are talking about. Thoughts and prayers, retard. :itsok:

Poor retard. Next time you come to battle make sure you know what you are talking about. Thoughts and prayers, retard. :itsok:

One trick ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ pony.

Watch out, it's gonna call you a RETARD and it will really hurt your feelings!

"Why was Candace there?" Really? Who give a fuck you assholes. You can't even touch her in that video so instead you ask retarded stupid questions.

Even though chattel slavery was banned in this country several generations ago, Democraps still think that they rightfully own black people, or at least their votes and political loyalty. A black person, like Mrs. Owens, who dares to stray from the Democrapic ideology is, to them, the modern version of a runaway slave. This is deeply offensive to them, that a mere slave should dare to think or say anything other than what they would allow her to think or say.

😄

Is the non romanticized version the one where slavers and rapist Founders are celebrated as fighters for liberty and justice?

Whether on the left or the right all I see are soft ass white people.
You tell me. What history do you want taught?

When college students demand a safe space because they saw the name TRUMP! written on a sidewalk in chalk, they should not only be denied such a space, but they should also be required to repeat remedial civics, with a healthy dose of how the US government works.

When college students demand a safe space because they saw the name TRUMP! written on a sidewalk in chalk, they should not only be denied such a space, but they should also be required to repeat remedial civics, with a healthy dose of how the US government works.
Same with soft ass whites on the Right who don't like hearing that their heroes were actually tyrants.

And then be locked up in a very special place build just for them until they are cured.

Candace Owens is a college drop out. Why would I listen to her ignorant opinion over those of the professionals who actually work in the field?
Candace has a resume' better than most college grads. She made her way into the business world and kicked ass.

What's even better, is that her opinions are right more than the Leftist programmed college kids. I'd like to see her and that XM gal on FNC more often. You just know that the MSM clowns on CNN and MSDNC wouldn't have her on any panels, she'd kick their asses.

Forum List

Back