Pres. memo--execute Americans without due process

Want to point out where I said they were? In fact, point out where I said that is a bad thing, I bet you can't find a single post where I ever complained about the fact that crime goes unpunished.

What have I ever posted that makes you think I blame Obama for everything the FBI does? If you want to know it the FBI violated his rights, the answer, quite obviously, is yes. No one with a brain would deny that, anymore than they would deny that the action was justified.

The FBI violated who's rights?

:eusa_eh:

Everything the FBI does violates someone's rights.

Prove it.

This president is a hypocrite; a liar; and a criminal~ Bush was excoriated for far less by this very same person. He's puke worthy!

The announcement also came on the eve of the confirmation hearing scheduled for Thursday afternoon for John O. Brennan, President Obama’s choice to be director of the C.I.A., who has been the chief architect of the drone program as Mr. Obama’s counterterrorism adviser.

Critics accused Mr. Obama of hypocrisy for keeping the legal opinions on targeted killing secret, noting that in 2009 he had ordered the public release of the classified memos governing C.I.A. interrogations under President George W. Bush. Administration officials replied that the so-called enhanced interrogations had been stopped, while drone strikes continue.

While Sallow and I come to different conclusions about the propriety of the program/policy etc., we clearly agree that it should NOT matter which President is in office. If you were ok with it while W was the President, then you should not oppose it now just because Pres. Obama is in office. And if you hate it now that Pres. Obama in at the helm, then you probably should have hated it when W was the CiC.

And those like Shallow and Jakematters who hated it when Dubya was in office, but support it completely now that their little tin god is our ruler?

Furthermore, while I have opposed the Patriot act from day one, actually since the day Biden proposed it under Clinton, I will again remind you that Bush never killed American citizens, nor did he order the killing of American. While Jakematters and the rest of the ThinkProgress crowd called waterboarding a "war crime," they are perfectly okay with ordered assassinations.

In war, enemies don't get "due process."

And, frankly, if an enemy is plotting or engaging in activities designed to kill any Americans in time of war, I don't much give a fuck if that enemy is a foreigner or an American. In war, enemies get killed.

DHS named the Tea Party, Christians, and those who oppose abortion as "terrorists."

DHS Funded Study Pushing TEA Party Terrorism Narrative

You have no problem with Obama having these enemies killed with no trial, charge, arrest?

While Sallow and I come to different conclusions about the propriety of the program/policy etc., we clearly agree that it should NOT matter which President is in office. If you were ok with it while W was the President, then you should not oppose it now just because Pres. Obama is in office. And if you hate it now that Pres. Obama in at the helm, then you probably should have hated it when W was the CiC.

And those like Shallow and Jakematters who hated it when Dubya was in office, but support it completely now that their little tin god is our ruler?

Furthermore, while I have opposed the Patriot act from day one, actually since the day Biden proposed it under Clinton, I will again remind you that Bush never killed American citizens, nor did he order the killing of American. While Jakematters and the rest of the ThinkProgress crowd called waterboarding a "war crime," they are perfectly okay with ordered assassinations.

Show where I hated drone strikes under Bush. I have always supported technology in lieu of troop lives and limbs.

I oppose torture, yes, as any civilized person does.

Well no.

But okay.

Nixon resigned under threat of impeachment.

The nation didn't fall apart.

BUT, Nixon covered up a group sneaking into the hotel room of a democrat and collecting evidence of plans by the democrats to stuff ballot boxes.

I mean, Nixon's crime was SERIOUS and destructive to the nation, infringing the right of democrats to defraud the election process.

Obama having American children murdered without charge, warrant, trial, or any judicial review is no big deal. Who hasn't occasionally ordered the murder of a child?

Besides, Obama is god.

Am I right?

In war, enemies don't get "due process."

And, frankly, if an enemy is plotting or engaging in activities designed to kill any Americans in time of war, I don't much give a fuck if that enemy is a foreigner or an American. In war, enemies get killed.

DHS named the Tea Party, Christians, and those who oppose abortion as "terrorists."

DHS Funded Study Pushing TEA Party Terrorism Narrative

You have no problem with Obama having these enemies killed with no trial, charge, arrest?

The New Media Journal is a far right operation that mislabeled what DHS opined: in fact, it said certain radical elements in the Tea Party and far right Christian groups and the extreme anti-abortion groups had terroristic tendencies.

The truth.

Well no.

But okay.

Nixon resigned under threat of impeachment.

The nation didn't fall apart.

BUT, Nixon covered up a group sneaking into the hotel room of a democrat and collecting evidence of plans by the democrats to stuff ballot boxes.

I mean, Nixon's crime was SERIOUS and destructive to the nation, infringing the right of democrats to defraud the election process.

Obama having American children murdered without charge, warrant, trial, or any judicial review is no big deal. Who hasn't occasionally ordered the murder of a child?

Besides, Obama is god.

Am I right?

You are :eusa_liar:

Show where I hated drone strikes under Bush. I have always supported technology in lieu of troop lives and limbs.

Yeah, Jake, let's just kill 'em without a trial!!!

Can't we just pour water on them and make them talk? It's so much more humane!

Because, quite simply..not every criminal, enemy combatant and adversary in war has been put on trial. Many have been killed.

Ask John Dillinger..

Oh wait. You can't. He was killed.

Killed as federal authorities attempted to serve an arrest warrant based on an indictment handed down by a grand jury.

Due process, comrade. Something you Khmer Rouge followers don't grasp.

Or how about Jimmy Lee Dykes?

Oh wait..he's dead.

Killed as federal authorities attempted to serve an arrest warrant based on an indictment handed down by a grand jury.

Due process, comrade. Something you Khmer Rouge followers don't grasp.

Did Obama violate that guy's rights?

:cuckoo:

Obama doesn't bother with charges, courts, warrants, or any of that nonsense. He kills who he pleases, his word is law.

Just as you Khmer Rouge types like.

No one has ever before said that they had the right to kill an American Citizen anywhere in the world without judicial process simply because they, by themselves, felt that someone was a danger to the Country.

That is until Obama became President.

:eek:Just remember...Ubama doesn't go by our rules and laws. He has his own.

American Al Qaeda have all the due process they are due. That doesn't stop us from killing them as a perfectly acceptable act of self-defense against an organization declared to be an enemy of the US.

What about the Tea Party? You of the Khmer Rouge want them dead as well. How long until you start slaughtering them?

Not long, eh?

the hypocrisy of dem/libs who rant and rave about the inhumanity of waterboarding but say nothing about people being blown into tiny pieces by unmanned drones.

I guess the story about the defective liberal gene is true------there is no other logical explanation.

Dillinger was not served process at all. He was shot in the back of the head without warning.

Uncensored, what is with your communist-like propaganda? Are you a Marxist?

There is a difference between someone who is wanted for a crime being killed during apprehension and someone who hasn't committed a crime, isn't planning on committing a crime and has no evidence that they did anything beyond having breakfast that day killed because the presidebt feels like it.

There is a process for considering an American Citizen an enemy combatant and imposing a death sentence. Bush did it with Adam Ghadan. obama can't be bothered with the law. He isn't above the law. obama is INSTEAD of the law.

You communist radicals attacking the armed forces and our government for waging war against the enemy is despicable. Katzndogz and Uncensored would have fit well under Lenin

That is the way of the Khmer Rouge.

Obama already had the Tea Party and Abortion opponents declared "enemies of the state." He can kill anyone at a whim, and that makes scumbags like Jakematters smile.

Uncensored and the other Marxist-like followers of the fringe continue to lie and whinge.

Forum List

Back