Preserving My Children’s Innocence Is Preserving White supremacy.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Preserving My Children’s Innocence Is An Act Of Preserving White supremacy.

A familiar colloquialism is “let kids be kids.” But of course, not all kids are granted this privilege. Tamir Rice certainly was not afforded this privilege. Trayvon Martin was not afforded this privilege. Dajerria Becton was not afforded this privilege. The Black and brown children racially profiled on my neighborhood listserves are not afforded this privilege. Children who do not have their basic needs met due to poverty are not afforded this privilege.

I want my children to explore, play and enjoy the world around them. I also want them to understand that injustice exists. If I am unwilling to unveil how systems of oppression work, I’m playing into the notion that my children’s innocence is more fragile and more important than other children who do not have the option to have their innocence preserved. White supremacy lives on through this choice.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57d2d8f4e4b0273330ac3dae?ref=yfp

It is simply never going to end. Never.

So long as the Democrats rob Peter to pay Paul, they will always have Paul's vote. Paul will come cheap, but be limited to what they give him.

Sticking with the Democrats is akin to sucking a dry tit and expecting ice cream.

I love how liberals believe good people don't have the right to protect themselves, especially using deadly force.

Here are some crazy ideas:

When a police officer gives you an order, just obey the order.
Don't attack people--especially in states that allow victims to defend themselves with firearms.

Nah........way too complicated for liberals to understand. These are the very same people that couldn't punch a hole in a card to vote.

I love how liberals believe good people don't have the right to protect themselves, especially using deadly force.

Here are some crazy ideas:

When a police officer gives you an order, just obey the order.
Don't attack people--especially in states that allow victims to defend themselves with firearms.

Nah........way too complicated for liberals to understand. These are the very same people that couldn't punch a hole in a card to vote.

The right to protect themselves, or the ability to be fucking stupid and end someone's life just because they're fucking stupid.
Not only that, they end up living in a society that's less safe.

The right to protect themselves, or the ability to be fucking stupid and end someone's life just because they're fucking stupid.
Not only that, they end up living in a society that's less safe.

Less safe? How is that?

And how would my solutions to these problems NOT work? They are very simple. Easy to follow. Effortless actually.

I don't feel guilty about white privilege that supposedly exist.
White privilege?
do you mean like, having to worry about every word that comes out of your mouth just because someone somewhere might be offended and label you a racist?
or, not getting jobs or promotions because the white boss has to put a minority in the position instead because moving a white person would be racist
or worrying about protecting your self from crime because it will be considered a hate crime?
How about constantly having to wait while minorities get served first, just so the owner of a business doesn't look racist.
You can have your white privilege, I just take equal if its all the same to you.

Preserving My Children’s Innocence Is An Act Of Preserving White supremacy.

A familiar colloquialism is “let kids be kids.” But of course, not all kids are granted this privilege. Tamir Rice certainly was not afforded this privilege. Trayvon Martin was not afforded this privilege. Dajerria Becton was not afforded this privilege. The Black and brown children racially profiled on my neighborhood listserves are not afforded this privilege. Children who do not have their basic needs met due to poverty are not afforded this privilege.

I want my children to explore, play and enjoy the world around them. I also want them to understand that injustice exists. If I am unwilling to unveil how systems of oppression work, I’m playing into the notion that my children’s innocence is more fragile and more important than other children who do not have the option to have their innocence preserved. White supremacy lives on through this choice.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57d2d8f4e4b0273330ac3dae?ref=yfp

It is simply never going to end. Never.

I take it they still believe the media narrative that Trayvon Marin was an innocent kid, and not a thug... the only innocence that was proven during the trial was not his.

Just brilliant.

I don't feel guilty about white privilege that supposedly exist.
White privilege?
do you mean like, having to worry about every word that comes out of your mouth just because someone somewhere might be offended and label you a racist?
or, not getting jobs or promotions because the white boss has to put a minority in the position instead because moving a white person would be racist
or worrying about protecting your self from crime because it will be considered a hate crime?
How about constantly having to wait while minorities get served first, just so the owner of a business doesn't look racist.
You can have your white privilege, I just take equal if its all the same to you.

I've notice that as well. An example is I seen young girls openly talk about getting married and at first they don't ever consider using the terms straight marriage or gay marriage until it is obvious the pc police is in the room. Then they inject the word 'straight' into the conversation because they are afraid of being seen as homophobic or something like that. It is like you can't conversate normally in this country anymore or express your true feelings on any topic at all.

Forum List

Back