Preserving My Children’s Innocence Is Preserving White supremacy.

I think the notion of children's "innocence" is largely bullshit.

We never hid the world from our kid.

Beyond that, the problem with the idea of children's "innocence" is that it can only exist if adults are defined as guilty. That is the problem. It's built upon the notion that people are inherently evil, and persists on nothing more than our own vanity as we attempt to idealize our children. Hence the "Oh no, not my child; my child is a perfect little angel; it must have been your child who was in the wrong" phenomenon.

The right to protect themselves, or the ability to be fucking stupid and end someone's life just because they're fucking stupid.
Not only that, they end up living in a society that's less safe.

Less safe? How is that?

And how would my solutions to these problems NOT work? They are very simple. Easy to follow. Effortless actually.

No safe as in the US isn't safer than other first world countries.

What the hell, this isn't the subject matter but sorta related:

Leader Of Ferguson Protests Found Dead In Burning Car

TheDCNF-Headshot-2-of-15-2-320x150.jpg

AMBER RANDALL
10:57 AM 09/07/2016

No safe as in the US isn't safer than other first world countries.

Okay.......... I'm trying to follow this but still having a hard time:

Why would allowing our citizens and police officers to defend themselves make us all unsafe, or as you now revised, only as safe as other first world countries?

Preserving My Children’s Innocence Is An Act Of Preserving White supremacy.

A familiar colloquialism is “let kids be kids.” But of course, not all kids are granted this privilege. Tamir Rice certainly was not afforded this privilege. Trayvon Martin was not afforded this privilege. Dajerria Becton was not afforded this privilege. The Black and brown children racially profiled on my neighborhood listserves are not afforded this privilege. Children who do not have their basic needs met due to poverty are not afforded this privilege.

I want my children to explore, play and enjoy the world around them. I also want them to understand that injustice exists. If I am unwilling to unveil how systems of oppression work, I’m playing into the notion that my children’s innocence is more fragile and more important than other children who do not have the option to have their innocence preserved. White supremacy lives on through this choice.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57d2d8f4e4b0273330ac3dae?ref=yfp

It is simply never going to end. Never.

Women like this Shannon Gaggero shouldn't be allowed to have children, they're not normal in the membrane, they're brainwashing their own children by inflicting their own psychological issues onto them.

When you put Social Justice BEFORE the preservation of your own childrens innocence and future you shouldn't be allowed to have any children.

Normal parents consider the welfare of their children as their first priority of being a parent.

I don't give a crap about any of the things that the SJW like Shannon Gaggero freak about, I don't care about what problems the people have that the Shannon Gaggero's are bedwetting about, they have nothing to do with me.

As a white person, I do NOT have White Guilt and there are many millions of us who don't care about White Guilt, all the bedwetting and propaganda goes in one ear and out of the other. I'm not ashamed to be white, why should I be and no amount of screeching from the SJW nutballs is going to change anything of what I think or what I do.

They should quit whilst they're behind and get professional psychological help with their complexes and their deep-seated self-hatred.

A familiar colloquialism is “let kids be kids.” But of course, not all kids are granted this privilege. Tamir Rice certainly was not afforded this privilege. Trayvon Martin was not afforded this privilege. Dajerria Becton was not afforded this privilege. The Black and brown children racially profiled on my neighborhood listserves are not afforded this privilege. Children who do not have their basic needs met due to poverty are not afforded this privilege.

I want my children to explore, play and enjoy the world around them. I also want them to understand that injustice exists. If I am unwilling to unveil how systems of oppression work, I’m playing into the notion that my children’s innocence is more fragile and more important than other children who do not have the option to have their innocence preserved. White supremacy lives on through this choice.

I take it they still believe the media narrative that Trayvon Marin was an innocent kid, and not a thug... the only innocence that was proven during the trial was not his.

Just brilliant.

Obama said that if he had a son he would have wanted Trayvon Martin as his son, great morals there from Obama :rolleyes-41:

These people need removing from all educational establishments, also people should send their children to private schools where the SJW Marxists aren't allowed, any educational establishment that gets Government assistance and is in the control of Teaching Unions should be avoided.

Hide the world from them and when they enter it alone they will be lost

When the children are under the age of 4 years-old they should have their innocence protected.

A normal parent isn't going to tell them that black people are getting shot not because they're criminals, but because they're black by police officers who are white and because they're white they're racist, or a black man who rapes a white woman must have done that because he's psychologically affected by The Slave Trade.

So thus brainwashing young minds into hating themselves because they're white.

These SJW lunatics are not only borderline insane, they're also evil.

Hide the world from them and when they enter it alone they will be lost

When the children are under the age of 4 years-old they should have their innocence protected.

A normal parent isn't going to tell them that black people are getting shot not because their criminals, but because their black by police officers who are white and because they're white they're racist, or a black man who rapes a white woman must have done that because he's psychologically affected by The Slave Trade.

So thus brainwashing young minds into hating themselves because they're white.

These SJW lunatics are not only borderline insane, they're also evil.

This hits on the real problem...

Screen-Shot-2016-09-09-at-5.26.00-PM-640x480.jpg

Women like this Shannon Gaggero shouldn't be allowed to have children, they're not normal in the membrane, they're brainwashing their own children by inflicting their own psychological issues onto them.

When you put Social Justice BEFORE the preservation of your own childrens innocence and future you shouldn't be allowed to have any children.
And if trump gets elected, he just might create a government sterilization force to go along with his deportation force.

Hey, if you are lucky, maybe you will get elected to the board that decides who the government sterilizes and which ones are allowed to have children.

I take it they still believe the media narrative that Trayvon Marin was an innocent kid, and not a thug... the only innocence that was proven during the trial was not his.

Just brilliant.

Obama said that if he had a son he would have wanted Trayvon Martin as his son, great morals there from Obama :rolleyes-41:
No he didn't, you liar. This is what he said: "If I Had A Son, He Would Look Like Trayvon"

And if you can't figure out the point he was trying to make there, then you are completely clueless.

What the hell, this isn't the subject matter but sorta related:

TheDCNF-Headshot-2-of-15-2-320x150.jpg

AMBER RANDALL
10:57 AM 09/07/2016

"Police are investigating the death as a homicide and have yet to identify a motive. People held a vigil for Seals Tuesday night.

Seals described himself as a “Businessman, Revolutionary, Activist, Unapologetically BLACK, Afrikan in AmeriKKKa, Fighter, Leader,” according to his Twitter biography."

So a Marxist, a black RACIST, a Black Supremacist and not American but identified as African.

So why shouldn't we be proud to be white and be proud to defend our own people, there's nothing more natural than defending and standing with your own people to protect and preserve your own heritage.

White people are the only people that are allowed to be discriminated against.

How can this Ferguson thug and how can BLM broadcast that they're unapologetically Black and that's okay, but if a white person says that they're unapologetically White then this is racist?

The whole concept is ridiculous and has no logic, like most things that come from the SJW Marxist brain.

And if trump gets elected, he just might create a government sterilization force to go along with his deportation force.

Hey, if you are lucky, maybe you will get elected to the board that decides who the government sterilizes and which ones are allowed to have children.

It is they who would be lucky to have me. :coffee:

While I do believe in children's innocence... I don't believe a 15+ year old is a child. Waaaay too much coddling of our "children" here in the States.

I was definitely still a child at the age of 15, and so were my friends.
Sorry to hear that. Don't blame yourself too much. It's mostly ones parents responsibility to see that thier children mature, and take on the responsibilities of adulthood. Lots of parents in the past 30 years or so have failed thier children spectacularly.

While I do believe in children's innocence... I don't believe a 15+ year old is a child. Waaaay too much coddling of our "children" here in the States.

Sorry to hear that. Don't blame yourself too much. It's mostly ones parents responsibility to see that thier children mature, and take on the responsibilities of adulthood. Lots of parents in the past 30 years or so have failed thier children spectacularly.

Most 15-year-olds are children. They might THINK they are all grown up, but thinking back to when one was 15 and the thought processes (or lack of), is very educational. They don't have insight. While they understand consequences, they don't take them seriously. They have the mindset of "nothing bad can happen to me." They are impulsive and risk takers. These are facts.

NIMH » The Teen Brain: Still Under Construction

Forum List

Back