Preserving My Children’s Innocence Is Preserving White supremacy.

So a Marxist, a black RACIST, a Black Supremacist and not American but identified as African.

So why shouldn't we be proud to be white and be proud to defend our own people, there's nothing more natural than defending and standing with your own people to protect and preserve your own heritage.

White people are the only people that are allowed to be discriminated against.

How can this Ferguson thug and how can BLM broadcast that they're unapologetically Black and that's okay, but if a white person says that they're unapologetically White then this is racist?

The whole concept is ridiculous and has no logic, like most things that come from the SJW Marxist brain.

That's the way it works in liberal America today.

Your read a story about a guy who was beaten and robbed. If it's the usual black attacker, no mention about his race. If the attacker is white which is unusual, the paper mentions his race within the first paragraph.

Let's say there was no such thing as BLM, and a bunch of whites came out with the slogan first: White Lives Matter. How do you think the MSM would have responded to that??? The perception would be that only white lives matter and the group that started it were all racists.

Growing up is different from growing old. Just as adolescence has various stages, so too does adulthood. Experience isn't the same thing as wisdom. Experience is first hand recollection of doing something. Wisdom if first hand recollection of doing something incorrectly. If you want "wise" offspring; they better get some experience; because one must come before the other. No exceptions...

And if trump gets elected, he just might create a government sterilization force to go along with his deportation force.

Hey, if you are lucky, maybe you will get elected to the board that decides who the government sterilizes and which ones are allowed to have children.

I think that anybody applying for public assistance should be fixed before receiving one dime.

I guarantee you poverty would drastically drop within the next couple of generations.

Growing up is different from growing old. Just as adolescence has various stages, so too does adulthood. Experience isn't the same thing as wisdom. Experience is first hand recollection of doing something. Wisdom if first hand recollection of doing something incorrectly. If you want "wise" offspring; they better get some experience; because one must come before the other. No exceptions...

They are children because they have NO experience or at least not much. What do you suggest? I went to school, had a part time job. That doesn't make a brain develop more quickly. The brain develops at it's own rate. That is why we do not throw children into "experiences" that they are not ready for yet.

And if trump gets elected, he just might create a government sterilization force to go along with his deportation force.

Hey, if you are lucky, maybe you will get elected to the board that decides who the government sterilizes and which ones are allowed to have children.

I think that anybody applying for public assistance should be fixed before receiving one dime.

I guarantee you poverty would drastically drop within the next couple of generations.

Oh really? Hmm. Must be why poverty has ALWAYS existed. Some adults still have the mental capacity of a 15-year-old, after all. :D

I see we have another vote for a government run sterilization force. Let me guess, compassionate conservative and trump supporter?

They are children because they have NO experience or at least not much. What do you suggest? I went to school, had a part time job. That doesn't make a brain develop more quickly. The brain develops at it's own rate. That is why we do not throw children into "experiences" that they are not ready for yet.
And as a person enters thier senior years the brain continues to change. That too is a development. The human body never ceases "developing". And let's just cut to the heart of what's really on your mind... Sex.

And as a person enters thier senior years the brain continues to change. That too is a development. The human body never ceases "developing". And let's just cut to the heart of what's really on your mind... Sex.

Apparently that is what's on YOUR mind. You think 15-year-olds should be having sex? That's a good idea to you in your 15-year-old mind?

I think the notion of children's "innocence" is largely bullshit.
While I do believe in children's innocence... I don't believe a 15+ year old is a child. Waaaay too much coddling of our "children" here in the States.

I was definitely still a child at the age of 15, and so were my friends.
Sorry to hear that. Don't blame yourself too much. It's mostly ones parents responsibility to see that thier children mature, and take on the responsibilities of adulthood. Lots of parents in the past 30 years or so have failed thier children spectacularly.

Most 15-year-olds are children. They might THINK they are all grown up, but thinking back to when one was 15 and the thought processes (or lack of), is very educational. They don't have insight. While they understand consequences, they don't take them seriously. They have the mindset of "nothing bad can happen to me." They are impulsive and risk takers. These are facts.

I would have to disagree with that.

I was raised to fear authority. I think most kids were that way back in the 70's. You feared your teacher. You feared police. You even feared your adult neighbors.

It's not that we were all angels, we did do things and stupid things. But once caught, you gave the authority the utmost respect. You got busted and that was it.

Today there is no respect for authority which is how these young people get gunned down by police. Trayvon was 17 years old and he attacked an adult. Tamir was 12 years old and he didn't think he should listen to the police. At least in our schools here, a teacher gets physically attacked every month.

Back when I was in school, what teachers did to unruly students then would be nationwide news today. That's why you didn't mess with any teachers. And even then, you got your ass kicked once you got home by your parents. There was no 1-800-LOCKUP-DAD to call. You did something wrong, and now you have to pay for it.

Apparently that is what's on YOUR mind. You think 15-year-olds should be having sex? That's a good idea to you in your 15-year-old mind?
Dispense with the deflection. We've already had this conversation in depth. Just because other readers of this particular thread, may not have participated in that one; doesn't mean you don't remember damned well what you were talking about when you said all the same things there as your saying here. You can play your pseudo reverse accuser role all you like. But both you and I know exactly what your talking about.

I think the notion of children's "innocence" is largely bullshit.
While I do believe in children's innocence... I don't believe a 15+ year old is a child. Waaaay too much coddling of our "children" here in the States.

I was definitely still a child at the age of 15, and so were my friends.
Sorry to hear that. Don't blame yourself too much. It's mostly ones parents responsibility to see that thier children mature, and take on the responsibilities of adulthood. Lots of parents in the past 30 years or so have failed thier children spectacularly.

Most 15-year-olds are children. They might THINK they are all grown up, but thinking back to when one was 15 and the thought processes (or lack of), is very educational. They don't have insight. While they understand consequences, they don't take them seriously. They have the mindset of "nothing bad can happen to me." They are impulsive and risk takers. These are facts.

I would have to disagree with that.

I was raised to fear authority. I think most kids were that way back in the 70's. You feared your teacher. You feared police. You even feared your adult neighbors.

It's not that we were all angels, we did do things and stupid things. But once caught, you gave the authority the utmost respect. You got busted and that was it.

Today there is no respect for authority which is how these young people get gunned down by police. Trayvon was 17 years old and he attacked an adult. Tamir was 12 years old and he didn't think he should listen to the police. At least in our schools here, a teacher gets physically attacked every month.

Back when I was in school, what teachers did to unruly students then would be nationwide news today. That's why you didn't mess with any teachers. And even then, you got your ass kicked once you got home by your parents. There was no 1-800-LOCKUP-DAD to call. You did something wrong, and now you have to pay for it.

Then you DO actually agree with me. These kids don't act out because they are supervised and loved and have good parental role models. They act out because they are neglected, ignored, allowed to do whatever they want to do! Teenagers still need their parents and role models and help to grow and mature in a healthy manner.

Dispense with the deflection. We've already had this conversation in depth. Just because other readers of this particular thread, may not have participated in that one; doesn't mean you don't remember damned well what you were talking about when you said all the same things there as your saying here. You can play your pseudo reverse accuser role all you like. But both you and I know exactly what your talking about.

THAT was in a thread about children having sex! This is about some of you claiming that 15-year-old children are the equivalent of adults! :eek-52:

Forum List

Back