Preserving My Children’s Innocence Is Preserving White supremacy.

That's not really his underlying message.

His underlying message is that it's all White America's fault... as manifested through their White Army of Occupation (the Police)... :cuckoo:

It's everybody's fault BUT theirs... didn't you know that?

a cop shoots a child playing with a toy, and that's the child's fault? Really?

I would say that it was the cop's fault for not determining what was actually going on before he started shooting.

A child PRESENTED it as the REAL THING.

In my state, if you go into a bank and present yourself as having a gun, you get charged with armed robbery whether you had one or not.
Hell, I don't even remember the particulars of the case... and it has very little to do with the topic of this thread... another Joe-style deflection, when things aren't going well.

In my state, if you go into a bank and present yourself as having a gun, you get charged with armed robbery whether you had one or not.

Except he did no such thing. The tape shows the toy was in his belt, not in his hands.

Oh, yeah, and since you didn't read the last 40 pages discussing this, the City of Cleveland paid out 6 million dollars rather than ask a jury if the cop was in the right or not.

Hell, I don't even remember the particulars of the case... and it has very little to do with the topic of this thread... another Joe-style deflection, when things aren't going well.

So you are pleading ignorance on a thread you just popped in on? (I've been discussing the Tamir Rice case with the Racist From Cleveland for over a week now in this thread.)

Except he did no such thing. The tape shows the toy was in his belt, not in his hands.

Oh, yeah, and since you didn't read the last 40 pages discussing this, the City of Cleveland paid out 6 million dollars rather than ask a jury if the cop was in the right or not.

That's because in the hood dead black babies equal a big pay out. Just ask the hood rats in your town.

And as I've said many times, the biggest problem in the US are the two main parties, and the only way to change this is by changing the way people vote to PR for Congressional elections.

Well then you better go to plan B because this is the way it will always be.

Many of us vote to keep the other person out of office, not for their person. So nobody wants to risk wasting their vote on some third party candidate that doesn't have a chance in hell of winning.

Ah, the American way of "solving problems", er.. you can't, so don't bother.

Do you know why the US is going downhill? I'm going to suggest this sort of attitude is why.
Happens a lot in inner-city Black communities, doesn't it? At least in election years when there isn't a Black at the top of the ticket.

That's why the Democrats get out there in the communities and troll for voter registration and votes... gotta prod the slackers to keep their part of the Welfare = Votes promise.

I will concede to ONE element of so-called White Privilege...

Namely, the ability to be party-neutral or centrist in nature, rather than owing one's continued well-being to the Democrats.

And, again, I don't think the Republicans off Blacks very much to rely upon or to be confident in or to attract them...

It's just that the Democrats are so frigging obvious in their exploitation of you that it's goddamned embarrassing to the rest of us, to watch them (and you) in that relationship.

So you are pleading ignorance on a thread you just popped in on? (I've been discussing the Tamir Rice case with the Racist From Cleveland for over a week now in this thread.)
I really don't give two shits what the two of you have been yammering about over the past week.

The most recent theme prior to your non sequitur blathering was that of Black-on-Black violence and Blacks taking responsibility for their own destinies.

Now... stop dry-humping my ankle, kid...

That's because in the hood dead black babies equal a big pay out. Just ask the hood rats in your town.

Are you just trying to demonstrate you are a racist asshole, or does it come naturally?

The most recent theme prior to your non sequitur blathering was that of Black-on-Black violence and Blacks taking responsibility for their own destinies.

You mean you want to hijack the thread with your racist stereotypes that have no reflection in reality.

America is a racist country. Deal with it.

And as I've said many times, the biggest problem in the US are the two main parties, and the only way to change this is by changing the way people vote to PR for Congressional elections.

Many of us vote to keep the other person out of office, not for their person. So nobody wants to risk wasting their vote on some third party candidate that doesn't have a chance in hell of winning.

Do you know why the US is going downhill? I'm going to suggest this sort of attitude is why.
Happens a lot in inner-city Black communities, doesn't it? At least in election years when there isn't a Black at the top of the ticket.

That's why the Democrats get out there in the communities and troll for voter registration and votes... gotta prod the slackers to keep their part of the Welfare = Votes promise.

Namely, the ability to be party-neutral or centrist in nature, rather than owing one's continued well-being to the Democrats.

And, again, I don't think the Republicans off Blacks very much to rely upon or to be confident in or to attract them...

It's just that the Democrats are so frigging obvious in their exploitation of you that it's goddamned embarrassing to the rest of us, to watch them (and you) in that relationship.

This is changing.

I understood that. He also hates guns and thinks it's his place to determine who should and shouldn't have them.

My response was to his statement of waiting and making sure it isn't a kid, as if only an adult with a gun can misuse it to kill innocent people.

It was a KID with a TOY. Yeah, I think he could have waited more than 1.7 second after emerging from his police car, given the kid had his hands in his pockets...

So, if it's the real thing, he can get shot?

Are you just trying to demonstrate you are a racist asshole, or does it come naturally?

You mean you want to hijack the thread with your racist stereotypes that have no reflection in reality.

American isn't a racist country. We have a BLACK President. Haven't you heard?

See, right there. Slow whitted. All you can go to is race, yet you try and come off as some great thinker. America is not racist you are joe, you are.

Are you saying that because they paid it out it means they believe the cop was guilty?

Getting votes is the only important thing, isn't it? For both sides. Because there are only two views on things, Republican or Democrat views, then no one really needs a proper view of life.

Okay.

I can choose McDonalds, or I can choose drug dealing.

One will earn me nothing, it gives me no hope, to raise a family I'd have to work 80 hours a week. Or I can earn that much money in a few hours a day work but take the risks of the people telling me to run my own business locking me up for running my own business.

I agree that welfare is part of the problem. Again, this is something stacked against people. You say people should just do it on their own, but kids get brought up into an environment where they believe money grows on trees. You can't just expect kids to then not believe this.

How much money a school has doesn't make it better, it's how you use the money. HOWEVER you have to look at the reality of inner city schools. People don't want to work in them. Why? Because the society around them is fucked up, the kids misbehave because all semblance of structure has been shot down because nothing has been done for generation after generation. Also the kids don't see school as an escape route, because for most it is not. They can't afford to go to college anyway, so they're stuck where they are.

Again, more reasons that poor people can't get out of their situation.

As for "idiotic message", come off it.

Government makes the conditions for these ghettos and encourages the ghetto, rather than trying to solve the problem.

Go to Europe, there are far less of these ghetto areas, though they're on the rise with immigration, but in many of these countries the problems are getting solved.

Right, Europe is solving their problems alright. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

When I got out of school I got a job; a minimum wage job. I left there for another minimum wage job. From there, another minimum wage job. When I got sick of working minimum wage jobs, I didn't even consider crime. I tried better paying jobs and learned things that helped me in the future.

I never had kids when I was younger--still don't have any kids today. I didn't want the expense of a family and decided to just support myself. Never been married so nobody ever sued me for anything. So the question is, why can't everybody do what I did?

There is no reason. Anybody can do what I did in life, in fact better because I have poor health. I eventually secured a trade, invested my money in real estate, and now I work full time as a tractor-trailer operator and a landlord to boot.

So again, what's stopping anybody from doing what I did?

Lack of ambition stops them. For example, most anyone can get financed by trucking companies to learn how to drive a big rig and then pay back the training while you work. Even some women do it. I see young, able bodied guys mooching money in parking lots. No ambition. Pure laziness.

Many people lack ambition. Maybe they don't want to be truck drivers. Maybe they have more ambition than that.

Right you are, but sometimes jobs aren't available in their field of choice, so get that welding certificate (like I did) or that class A license or whatever they call it to drive an 18 wheeler, to start bringing money in.

Okay.

I can choose McDonalds, or I can choose drug dealing.

One will earn me nothing, it gives me no hope, to raise a family I'd have to work 80 hours a week. Or I can earn that much money in a few hours a day work but take the risks of the people telling me to run my own business locking me up for running my own business.

I agree that welfare is part of the problem. Again, this is something stacked against people. You say people should just do it on their own, but kids get brought up into an environment where they believe money grows on trees. You can't just expect kids to then not believe this.

How much money a school has doesn't make it better, it's how you use the money. HOWEVER you have to look at the reality of inner city schools. People don't want to work in them. Why? Because the society around them is fucked up, the kids misbehave because all semblance of structure has been shot down because nothing has been done for generation after generation. Also the kids don't see school as an escape route, because for most it is not. They can't afford to go to college anyway, so they're stuck where they are.

Again, more reasons that poor people can't get out of their situation.

As for "idiotic message", come off it.

Government makes the conditions for these ghettos and encourages the ghetto, rather than trying to solve the problem.

Go to Europe, there are far less of these ghetto areas, though they're on the rise with immigration, but in many of these countries the problems are getting solved.

Right, Europe is solving their problems alright. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

When I got out of school I got a job; a minimum wage job. I left there for another minimum wage job. From there, another minimum wage job. When I got sick of working minimum wage jobs, I didn't even consider crime. I tried better paying jobs and learned things that helped me in the future.

I never had kids when I was younger--still don't have any kids today. I didn't want the expense of a family and decided to just support myself. Never been married so nobody ever sued me for anything. So the question is, why can't everybody do what I did?

There is no reason. Anybody can do what I did in life, in fact better because I have poor health. I eventually secured a trade, invested my money in real estate, and now I work full time as a tractor-trailer operator and a landlord to boot.

So again, what's stopping anybody from doing what I did?

Lack of ambition stops them. For example, most anyone can get financed by trucking companies to learn how to drive a big rig and then pay back the training while you work. Even some women do it. I see young, able bodied guys mooching money in parking lots. No ambition. Pure laziness.

Many people lack ambition. Maybe they don't want to be truck drivers. Maybe they have more ambition than that.

Right you are, but sometimes jobs aren't available in their field of choice, so get that welding certificate (like I did) or that class A license or whatever they call it to drive an 18 wheeler, to start bringing money in.

But then do they know about this? Maybe it would be worth pushing them from the age of 13 while at school to get this stuff so when they leave school, they're ready to go work. What is the point of school if it's not to make kids ready to leave school?

So, if it's the real thing, he can get shot?

He's got a bullet proof vest. I kind of don't want cops who shoot first and ask questions later... I'm not sure why you do..

Oh, thats right. Negros scare you. Even 12 year old ones.

See, right there. Slow whitted. All you can go to is race, yet you try and come off as some great thinker. America is not racist you are joe, you are.

Guy, this country used to count blacks as 3/5 of a white, and made them drink out of separate drinking fountains... We are a racist country.

Does that vest cover his head or other parts of his body?

If this guy was using his head, I'd be concerned.

Guy, if we have cops that shoot anyone who REMOTELY makes them feel threatened, we really aren't very safe, are we?

Does that vest cover his head or other parts of his body?

If this guy was using his head, I'd be concerned.

Guy, if we have cops that shoot anyone who REMOTELY makes them feel threatened, we really aren't very safe, are we?

In other words, the cop can still get shot and you running your dick sucker about a vest is meaningless.

I'm older and have never put myself in a situation where a cop could feel threatened.

Forum List

Back