Preserving My Children’s Innocence Is Preserving White supremacy.

...No, I think you're wrong. Not totally wrong, just wrong...
You may be too close to the problem to realize the accuracy of the assessment, but, either way, it's not the end of the world.

... However the main two parties are more interested in themselves than anything else.
Common ground.
wink_smile.gif

I disagree. You can find areas all over where both Republicans and Democrats have been, as you put it, "promoting single-parent households", this is not unique to Democrats

No, you can't. That's because the Republicans don't have NOW behind them who promotes this crap. I don't know of any Republican that ever promoted single-parent households.

I disagree. You can find areas all over where both Republicans and Democrats have been, as you put it, "promoting single-parent households", this is not unique to Democrats

No, you can't. That's because the Republicans don't have NOW behind them who promotes this crap. I don't know of any Republican that ever promoted single-parent households.
Agreed. That was a rather odd claim (Republicans promote single-parent households, like Democrats).

And as I've said many times, the biggest problem in the US are the two main parties, and the only way to change this is by changing the way people vote to PR for Congressional elections.

Well then you better go to plan B because this is the way it will always be.

Many of us vote to keep the other person out of office, not for their person. So nobody wants to risk wasting their vote on some third party candidate that doesn't have a chance in hell of winning.

McShoooty couldn't handle himself on a gun range, which is why he was fired. He clearly couldn't make a good judgement call here, either.

So what was a good judgement call, wait until the gun is pointed at you and the first bullet comes out?

Wait to make sure that isn't a child, make sure he heard you and understood,

but fuck it, it was a darkie, they don't have any rights...

What is poverty? Poverty is not having enough money.

What is the solution to poverty? Money.

How does one get money? Getting a job, working a lot of hours if needed, and not spending on anything you don't need to spend money on.

Says the guy who whines and snivels that he can't get good health coverage though his work, and it's all Obama's fault.

Just remember the philosophy of people like Ray...

43e3ced47951f84ae21a3a175c75aee0.jpg
Funny... and wrong.

A more accurate comparison would be the "patriot" image, vs. one of thousands of feral inner-city Black gang-bangers.

You know... God-less, soul-less animals, who kill their own, and think nothing of it.

Case-in-point: the City of Chicago, Illinois.

McShoooty couldn't handle himself on a gun range, which is why he was fired. He clearly couldn't make a good judgement call here, either.

So what was a good judgement call, wait until the gun is pointed at you and the first bullet comes out?

How does one get money? Getting a job, working a lot of hours if needed, and not spending on anything you don't need to spend money on.

Says the guy who whines and snivels that he can't get good health coverage though his work, and it's all Obama's fault.

So a younger person doesn't have the ability to shoot a gun? Interesting. I bet the parents of Jacob Hall, the 6 year old killed in Townville, SC that will be buried today disagrees being that a 14 year old used a gun to kill his dad then Jacob.

The problem is not guns.

The problem is the hearts of men.

Or lack thereof.

Just remember the philosophy of people like Ray...

43e3ced47951f84ae21a3a175c75aee0.jpg
Funny... and wrong.

A more accurate comparison would be the "patriot" image, vs. one of thousands of feral inner-city Black gang-bangers.

You know... God-less, soul-less animals, who kill their own, and think nothing of it.

They kill their own and think nothing of it. However, let a police officer shoot one that PRESENTS as having a gun and it's automatically racism to them.

So a younger person doesn't have the ability to shoot a gun? Interesting. I bet the parents of Jacob Hall, the 6 year old killed in Townville, SC that will be buried today disagrees being that a 14 year old used a gun to kill his dad then Jacob.
That's not really his underlying message.

His real underlying message is that it's all White America's fault... as manifested through their White Army of Occupation (the Police)... :cuckoo:

It's everybody's fault BUT theirs... didn't you know that?
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:
Funny... and wrong.

You mean where we had the gang and violence problem under control until the NRA got our gun control laws overturned and flooded our streets with guns?

That Chicago?

They kill their own and think nothing of it. However, let a police officer shoot one that PRESENTS as having a gun and it's automatically racism to them.

again, it was a child with a toy, dumbass.

...No, I think you're wrong. Not totally wrong, just wrong...
You may be too close to the problem to realize the accuracy of the assessment, but, either way, it's not the end of the world.

... However the main two parties are more interested in themselves than anything else.
Common ground.
wink_smile.gif

Maybe, maybe not. Either way, you don't need to be there to know what's going on.

His underlying message is that it's all White America's fault... as manifested through their White Army of Occupation (the Police)... :cuckoo:

a cop shoots a child playing with a toy, and that's the child's fault? Really?

I would say that it was the cop's fault for not determining what was actually going on before he started shooting.

His real underlying message is that it's all White America's fault... as manifested through their White Army of Occupation (the Police)... :cuckoo:

wink_smile.gif

I understood that. He also hates guns and thinks it's his place to determine who should and shouldn't have them.

My response was to his statement of waiting and making sure it isn't a kid, as if only an adult with a gun can misuse it to kill innocent people.

Yeah, well maybe you're just not looking right.

So, who puts away the most people? Er... well that would be Louisiana which is the state with the most prisoners per capita in one of the highest per capita prison population countries. Republican or Democrat? Makes single parent households or not?

Well that was an easy one, wasn't it?

Oh, and what about war? Yeah, how many single parent households did Bush create in the US, the UK and places like Iraq and Afghanistan and subsequently in places like Syria?

But, let's be a little more serious, I don't need them there win points. What policies have the democrats made that make single parent households?

His underlying message is that it's all White America's fault... as manifested through their White Army of Occupation (the Police)... :cuckoo:

I would say that it was the cop's fault for not determining what was actually going on before he started shooting.
Nolo contendere... no contest... I totally agree...

But that has very little to do with the main theme in recent posts... namely, Black-on-Black violence.

For every White cop who shoots an Inner City Black... HOW many Blacks shoot EACH OTHER? What's that ratio? Gimme a break.

And as I've said many times, the biggest problem in the US are the two main parties, and the only way to change this is by changing the way people vote to PR for Congressional elections.

Well then you better go to plan B because this is the way it will always be.

Many of us vote to keep the other person out of office, not for their person. So nobody wants to risk wasting their vote on some third party candidate that doesn't have a chance in hell of winning.

Ah, the American way of "solving problems", er.. you can't, so don't bother.

Do you know why the US is going downhill? I'm going to suggest this sort of attitude is why.

A child PRESENTED it as the REAL THING.

In my state, if you go into a bank and present yourself as having a gun, you get charged with armed robbery whether you had one or not.

I understood that. He also hates guns and thinks it's his place to determine who should and shouldn't have them.

My response was to his statement of waiting and making sure it isn't a kid, as if only an adult with a gun can misuse it to kill innocent people.

It was a KID with a TOY. Yeah, I think he could have waited more than 1.7 second after emerging from his police car, given the kid had his hands in his pockets...

Forum List

Back