President Biden debate performance most outrageous, I have seen in Political history,"Bizzaro media Land" has arrived in America,with all due respect.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
The recent presidential debate has to be the most Bizarre News media event, that I have seen, with regards to a presidential debate.??! The moderator should have called an end to it. The Vice president should have been around, and took over for the president to say the least. I have never seen, an American President, and the office of the President of the United States of America, look so unstable, and unprepared to perform.?!! In terms of the Global impact, this event did to the overall reputation, and prestige of the United State of America,? who knows what kind
of damage the performance will do, and how long it will linger in the overall global scheme of things, in a now very globalized society here on the Earth.?!!Moreover, the Democratic party may have suffered a major blow within the United States political multi- party system.?? With all due respect to the President Joe Biden, and the many good programs that he has in the works for America, and the American people, and Americas future in the 21st century.
May God continue to bless America. God bless you all.

The recent presidential debate has to be the most Bizarre News media event, that I have seen, with regards to a presidential debate.??! The moderator should have called an end to it. The Vice president should have been around, and took over for the president to say the least. I have never seen, an American President, and the office of the President of the United States of America, look so unstable, and unprepared to perform.?!! In terms of the Global impact, this event did to the overall reputation, and prestige of the United State of America,? who knows what kind
of damage the performance will do, and how long it will linger in the overall global scheme of things, in a now very globalized society here on the Earth.?!!Moreover, the Democratic party may have suffered a major blow within the United States political multi- party system.?? With all due respect to the President Joe Biden, and the many good programs that he has in the works for America, and the American people, and Americas future in the 21st century.

Lucky we didn't bombed in the middle of it.

I'll bet Puting was thinking about it.

If by some miracle Joe pulls off a decent debate night the second round, the cult will rejoin Joe as they glibly ignore him mumbling and bumbling and misspeaking about every day he is seen in public for the past year.

For them, it is the best case scenario.

Read the transcript.

It's Not Joe Biden who was unhinged.

If by some miracle Joe pulls off a decent debate night the second round, the cult will rejoin Joe as they glibly ignore him mumbling and bumbling and misspeaking about every day he is seen in public for the past year.

For them, it is the best case scenario.
There will be no second debate. At least not with Biden.

There will be no second debate. At least not with Biden.
Why not,? If he does not debate again, he may not win the election.? He will then appear as unfit to be President of the United States of America. He must prove himself to be fit, not only to be The President of The United States of America, but the leader of the free world, and the Commander in Chief, ??!!

Why not,? If he does not debate again, he may not win the election.? He will then appear as unfit to be President of the United States of America. He must prove himself to be fit, not only to be The President of The United States of America, but the leader of the free world, and the Commander in Chief, ??!!
His replacement is imminent.

Forum List

Back