šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

President Biden goes to visit Ukraine while the people of Palestine suffer. -Horrendous leader ship

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
the picture of ā€œPresidentā€ Biden looks awful and heā€™s standing there with a guy who looks like a drug dealer some guy in sweats and camo..

President Biden looks awful. He Looks like a big time corrupt elitist politician.

I canā€™t believe whatā€™s going on in this country.. our president has a surprise visit to Ukraine when the people of Palestine are suffering so much ā€¦. the Americans are suffering and we have a man we call president who goes to visit with his thug friends in Ukraine. How many billions of dollars are the elite US politicians and the corrupt Ukrainians making out of this graft?

Of all the money all the taxpayer money that we all work hard for ā€¦.itā€™s going to drug dealers and thugs and corrupt politicians in America and in Ukraine.

The timing could not be any worse or any more anti-American and anti-Christian. As for Joe Biden how does he even call himself a Catholic? This guy goes to Ukraine when the American people of Palestine are suffering. Itā€™s almost like Heā€™s doing this on purpose to show the American people he doesnt give a shit about them. Horrible leadership we have a terrible president right now.

As Americans we can stick together and get through thisā€¦ā€¦ weā€™ve gotten through bad presidents before weā€™ll do it again.

I never could figure out why the world is worried about Putin when he can't even conquer a neighboring country that is as pathetic as the Ukraine.

Funny stuff.

But in Ohio, just because animals are dropping dead and their eyes are burning, the EPA told them all it was safe to go back home, that is, the 70% of them that voted for Trump.

It will all be Ok, so stop whining because no federal money will be given to you and your home you won't be able to sell now.

But if you walk away and count your home as a total loss, don't try to write it off on your next tax returns

The IRS won't go for that either.

Just sayin.

It's better to stay home and die I think.

......as hydrochloric acid drifts in to pennsylvania now. The rivers have a beautiful rainbow sheen and bubbles now as millions of dead fish float by, horses gyrating then convulsing death.

the picture of ā€œPresidentā€ Biden looks awful and heā€™s standing there with a guy who looks like a drug dealer some guy in sweats and camo..

President Biden looks awful. He Looks like a big time corrupt elitist politician.

I canā€™t believe whatā€™s going on in this country.. our president has a surprise visit to Ukraine when the people of Palestine are suffering so much ā€¦. the Americans are suffering and we have a man we call president who goes to visit with his thug friends in Ukraine. How many billions of dollars are the elite US politicians and the corrupt Ukrainians making out of this graft?

Of all the money all the taxpayer money that we all work hard for ā€¦.itā€™s going to drug dealers and thugs and corrupt politicians in America and in Ukraine.

The timing could not be any worse or any more anti-American and anti-Christian. As for Joe Biden how does he even call himself a Catholic? This guy goes to Ukraine when the American people of Palestine are suffering. Itā€™s almost like Heā€™s doing this on purpose to show the American people he doesnt give a shit about them. Horrible leadership we have a terrible president right now.

As Americans we can stick together and get through thisā€¦ā€¦ weā€™ve gotten through bad presidents before weā€™ll do it again.
I can't believe you're this myopic but then again....

April 24, 2019...

Train derailment in Fort Worth. Train was carrying Ethanol.

What was your blob doing in the days and weeks that followed?

He was bitching about being subpoenaed.

He was meeting with the head of Twitter.

And a few days later, he was playing golf with Kid Rock.
1676903885434.png

I can't believe you're this myopic but then again....

April 24, 2019...

Train derailment in Fort Worth. Train was carrying Ethanol.

What was your blob doing in the days and weeks that followed?

He was bitching about being subpoenaed.

He was meeting with the head of Twitter.

And a few days later, he was playing golf with Kid Rock.
View attachment 758763

Ethanol breaks down into vinegar and isn't deadly like the hydrochloric acid being released in ohio and pennsylvania.

......as hydrochloric acid drifts in to pennsylvania now. The rivers have a beautiful rainbow sheen and bubbles now as millions of dead fish float by, horses gyrating then convulsing death.
Fake news!

The river does not have all the colors of the rainbow, just 3 of them is all, and it is pretty

Ethanol breaks down into vinegar and isn't deadly like the hydrochloric acid being released in ohio and pennsylvania.
Do you gargle with it...put it in your cat's watering dish?

The lengths you guys will go to in order to trash President Biden are hilarious.

I never could figure out why the world is worried about Putin when he can't even conquer a neighboring country that is as pathetic as the Ukraine.

Funny stuff.

But in Ohio, just because animals are dropping dead and their eyes are burning, the EPA told them all it was safe to go back home, that is, the 70% of them that voted for Trump.

It will all be Ok, so stop whining because no federal money will be given to you and your home you won't be able to sell now.

But if you walk away and count your home as a total loss, don't try to write it off on your next tax returns

The IRS won't go for that either.

Just sayin.

It's better to stay home and die I think.
Yeah, never hold the company accountable it doesn't score political points.

Fake news!

The river does not have all the colors of the rainbow, just 3 of them is all, and it is pretty

I like the bubbles but hey, lets not get caught up in the excitement. Life can get back to normal in the region in a hundred years.

It's not even Biden, he can't travel. It's one of the Body Doubles. Biden's disastrous trip to Rome to meet the Pope was the last time they let him on a plane

Didn't Trump piss the Palestinians off when he sucked BIBI Netinyahoo's ass for 4 years?

Sadly, it is true. I can't help it because you can't see the millions who have suffered death and injury from this injection. I'm sure it's a coping mechanism on your part. I doubt that you even asked why these pharmas wanted and received full indemnity.
Candy only cares about democrats winning elections

Why torture yourself with assuming they are not just a mindless partisan Biden troll?

How many Palestinians and how many Hondurans were killed yesterday?

I could not imagine how I would feel if I was one of the Americans living in Palestine. To see this ā€œPresidentā€œ go to Ukraine. This is a smack in the face To blue collared Americans. I want to believe in a Democrat party of today I want to believe in President Biden Iā€™ve always stood up for President Biden when people said he has dementia or that heā€™s controlled by other Democrats.

Now Iā€™m beginning to think he does have dementia and he is controlled by anti-Americans. Thereā€™s no excuse for him to go to Ukraine with the people of Palestine suffering. Thereā€™s no excuse at all for this. We see selfish brutal far leftists Americans all over this country who live in California who live in New York City they donā€™t give a shit about their own fellow Americans.

Forum List

Back