President Biden Has DECIDED Not To Extend The August 31 Deadline To Be out Of Afghanistan

So they didn't believe what Trump said? They believed we would not leave? Seems that would have been at their own peril. No?

Umm......NO! You are trying to desperately to spread the blame for Biden's epic, historic f*-up to Trump you are not making any sense.

Everyone believed the Trump deadline. Just because someone waits until the last minute to go does not mean they did not believe they would have to leave. The problem was they listened to BIDEN. Biden LIED to them - again, everything he told them would not happen DID happen...and Biden KNEW it was going to happen because ALL of his experts told him it would.

Of course, that's the risk you run when you make a dementia-ravaged old man President.

If you want to ask questions that's fine. The facts are these are questions that should have been addressed years and years ago.

We did something really stupid. We find that over and over that when we do something really stupid, bad things happen. Look at Benghazi. When will we learn?
So now you're trying to spread Biden's failure back years ago?

All that matters is what Biden did with the situation he had at hand...and he and his failed administration completely f*ed it up. He can't blame anyone else for the decisions he made, the blunders HE made.

Biden declared the buck stops with him.....but all the media and snowflakes do is call Biden a liar, trying to declare the buck stops anywhere else but with Biden....which is kinda what Biden said to the American people when he interrupted his vacation to come back to DC and blame everyone but himself.

President Biden HAS DECIDED not to extend an Aug. 31 deadline to remove all American troops from Afghanistan​

I love how the media tries to spin this disaster to make it sound like President Biden is in ANY way in control of anything.

President Biden Did NOT 'DECIDE' shit!

Biden BEGGED for more time, & the CIA rep met with the Taliban, and they told Joe to GTFO in 6 days!

'Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid said Tuesday that his group will accept “no extensions” of the Aug. 31 deadline the Biden administration has imposed for the withdrawal of all American troops from Afghanistan.'

Pentagon won’t extend withdrawal deadline as terrorists threaten consequences if US remains
BULLIED BY THE TALIBAN

Pentagon won’t extend withdrawal deadline as terrorists threaten consequences if US remains

In Afghanistan it is WEDNESDAY, 25 August.
- That leaves 6 (SIX) Days to have all US citizens, Afghan Refugees, and all military personnel out of Afghanistan.

- The Pentagon declared the MILITARY will have to begin packing up and begin leaving on FRIDAY, 27 August to meet the 31 August deadline.

For anyone math or calendar-challenged, that means the United States Government, President Biden, Sect of Defense Austin, & Gen Milley have 2 (TWO) days to rescue and evacuate roughly 9,000 (NINE THOUSAND) U. S. citizens.

Biden Surrenders to the Taliban's demand, Biden has no business being President of anything let along of the United States, He is a disgrace to America

Those support staff have contracts. They can't leave till they are told to leave.

Biden Surrenders to the Taliban's demand, Biden has no business being President of anything let along of the United States, He is a disgrace to America
Instead of begging the Taliban for more time Biden should have told them we would leave as soon as we got all of our people out, that their interference in extracting our people would cost them more time AND - if they did not stop interfering - a lot more than that.

Umm......NO! You are trying to desperately to spread the blame for Biden's epic, historic f*-up to Trump you are not making any sense.

Everyone believed the Trump deadline. Just because someone waits until the last minute to go does not mean they did not believe they would have to leave. The problem was they listened to BIDEN. Biden LIED to them - again, everything he told them would not happen DID happen...and Biden KNEW it was going to happen because ALL of his experts told him it would.

Of course, that's the risk you run when you make a dementia-ravaged old man President.

I'm not blaming Trump. Where did I blame Trump? The only thing Trump did wrong here was to not do it sooner.

He said we were leaving, why didn't people leave?

"The only proper response from America to these dirty savage terrorists should be: Go f*** yourself. By refusing to extend the self-imposed Aug 31st deadline, President Biden is potentially turning this disaster into something far worse. It could turn deadly for US citizens left behind. I don’t care what the Taliban says, fight for our people until the job is done"
R-Texas Dan Crenshaw

Accepting the Taliban's deadline AND the consequences they say will happen if we do not leave is giving up on our people still there.

Biden should, again, tell the Taliban we don't leave anyone behind (although that is not exactly true bor Barry and Joe in the past) - we will leave when all of our people are out.

Instead of begging the Taliban for more time Biden should have told them we would leave as soon as we got all of our people out, that their interference in extracting our people would cost them more time AND - if they did not stop interfering - a lot more than that.

We would ramp the war back up? I want us out of the war. I'm supposed to support ramping the war back up because people wouldn't leave when they should have known to leave?

We would ramp the war back up? I want us out of the war.

You don't leave anyone behind, and you don't trade several thousand American citizens for 'no more war / fighting'.

Yeah, the only thing that would be MORE of a disaster for Biden is on the anniversary of 9/11 ISIS and the Taliban are beheading and burning alive hundreds of US citizens who his administration abandoned in order to meet the Talban's deadline.

You don't leave anyone behind, and you don't trade several thousand American citizens for 'no more war / fighting'.

Yeah, the only thing that would be MORE of a disaster for Biden is on the anniversary of 9/11 ISIS and the Taliban are beheading and burning alive hundreds of US citizens who his administration abandoned in order to meet the Talban's deadline.

We had years and years to address this. We did something really stupid. It was never going to end well.

If you want to ask questions that's fine. The facts are these are questions that should have been addressed years and years ago.

We did something really stupid. We find that over and over that when we do something really stupid, bad things happen. Look at Benghazi. When will we learn?
we won't. but it's pretty pointless to ask "said question" if your answer is "when will we learn"?

maybe when we open our minds and stop thinking the rest of the world is too stupid to understand my viewpoints so i'll keep my mind shut and pretend i'm the only intelligent life form out here.

if you really want answers to your question of "why didn't they leave sooner" then you need to dig and find out why, story by story, situation by situation. most people are far too lazy for that so they call them all dumbasses and cry out they deserve what they get then move onto the next discussion to drop their smarts on someone else.

if you really want answers to that question, go dig. i have been and it's not an easy find. but i'm sure it's out there. once you understand these reasons, you're far more qualified to drop judgement.

but if either can't or won't take the time to look for the answers to your own questions, you're just as much part of the problem as anything else.

we won't. but it's pretty pointless to ask "said question" if your answer is "when will we learn"?

maybe when we open our minds and stop thinking the rest of the world is too stupid to understand my viewpoints so i'll keep my mind shut and pretend i'm the only intelligent life form out here.

if you really want answers to your question of "why didn't they leave sooner" then you need to dig and find out why, story by story, situation by situation. most people are far too lazy for that so they call them all dumbasses and cry out they deserve what they get then move onto the next discussion to drop their smarts on someone else.

if you really want answers to that question, go dig. i have been and it's not an easy find. but i'm sure it's out there. once you understand these reasons, you're far more qualified to drop judgement.

but if either can't or won't take the time to look for the answers to your own questions, you're just as much part of the problem as anything else.

We know why. Some psychopaths take the route of a Ted Bundy. Some take the routes that Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld took.

We know why. Some psychopaths take the route of a Ted Bundy. Some take the routes that Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld took.
please show me the links to your research then. you asked the question, im simply asking you how you came to your conclusion that people there now have no one to blame but themselves.

esp when there's a week left on "said deadline" and this started falling apart with 2 weeks or more to go.

so you asked why people are there still and seem to be answering your own question WITHOUT looking to see if there's logic behind it.

you normally do better than this.

please show me the links to your research then. you asked the question, im simply asking you how you came to your conclusion that people there now have no one to blame but themselves.

esp when there's a week left on "said deadline" and this started falling apart with 2 weeks or more to go.

so you asked why people are there still and seem to be answering your own question WITHOUT looking to see if there's logic behind it.

you normally do better than this.

Research? I'm asking questions. We were told we were leaving. Why didn't people leave? I have to provide research for that?

If there is logic behind it, state it.

Forum List

Back