President Biden Is Doing A Bang-up Job!

Can you point to any that "made them high"?
It doesn't matter. Biden is too incompetent to have any policy and he wouldn't know what the prices are anyway. He's too busy vacationing, eating triple scoops and snarfing little girls hair and pinching their nipples. He's a fucking disgrace.

Prove me wrong.
  1. The economy is booming.
  2. Wall Street is booming.
  3. Unemployment has hit record lows.
  4. Wages are good, and increasing.
  5. Inflation is going down.
  6. The trains are running on time.
  7. Absolutely no drama.
What am I missing?
Everything! The economy is in shambles. Every big tech firm and big bank is doing mass layoffs. Layoffs are everywhere. The Big 4 accounting firms are having mass layoffs. Mortgage and real estate brokers are drying up. Car sales are down and lending is well down. People are looking so long they are falling out of the job market, which stupidly makes unemployment rate go down.

Crime is out of control, so out of control it is destroying brick mortar and retail, which was already bleeding.

The market has been taking a beating all year.

Inflation, gas and utilities prices are still high and getting worst!

Biden has been a joke on the foreign policy front.

The trains are running in time… r u retard Buttplug is taking a beating for who awful transportation is doing in this country

Schools are failing our kids abs police won’t police any more.

Biden has been the worst and most divisive President in history!

Only a shit for brains loser like you would praise this moron!

It doesn't matter. Biden is too incompetent to have any policy and he wouldn't know what the prices are anyway. He's too busy vacationing, eating triple scoops and snarfing little girls hair and pinching their nipples. He's a fucking disgrace.
You stand with the Rapist facing 78 criminal counts?

Prove me wrong.
  1. The economy is booming.
  2. Wall Street is booming.
  3. Unemployment has hit record lows.
  4. Wages are good, and increasing.
  5. Inflation is going down.
  6. The trains are running on time.
  7. Absolutely no drama.
What am I missing?
Is the average American swing any of that?

Bidengas is back up to $4/gal at the pump but yet the sonofabitch is giving oil to the goddamn Chinese. The same Chinese that made his family filthy rich.

And when did betting start being against the rules? That's not a written rule, so it it one of those "moderator discretion" rules that can be selectively enforced?
No betting, it's not sanctioned on this site. Been that way long before you showed your mug
on this site.

True story

The cost of everything has gone up, cities are more dangerous and kids can't read at grade level if they can read at all. The only bang-up job that Biden has done is to his own shins when he falls up yet another flight of stairs.

F2svwXsWsAA690k.jpg

Forum List

Back