President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

The Trumpers act so surprised.

Gotta be drugs. Gotta be a body double.

You know this is what Biden is good at, right? This is what he has done his whole life. It's why he wins elections.

Good gawd you’re a dumb-ass. If I was as dumb as you, I’d set myself on fire.
If you were as dumb as him, you’d be voting for Biden too.

That’s the problem: too many dumb people in America with upside values. And inviting in swarms of 3rd-world illiterates isn’t going to help things.

a second diamond gifted to Hunter by the Chinese. Did you believe they were talking about the local Chinese take out place?

Doesn't everybody throw our $80,000 diamonds?
Maybe Americans who get tens of millions of dollars from the Communists, rendering $80,000 small change.

How's that insurrection thingy coming along?
Last time I checked, more than 1,300 of Trump's goons had been identified, apprehended, and charged in connection with the Jan. 6 attempt to overthrow a democratic election. Around 750 pleaded guilty to federal charges, and about 785 have been sentenced. Prosecutions continue.

Last time I checked, more than 1,300 of Trump's goons had been identified, apprehended, and charged in connection with the Jan. 6 attempt to overthrow a democratic election. Around 750 pleaded guilty to federal charges, and about 785 have been sentenced. Prosecutions continue.
And if Trump faces no consequences for it, let them out and let them go home.

They did it with the blessing of the sitting President. Just ask them. That made it okay, in their eyes. If we are going to say that's just fine and dandy for the sitting President, then it is fine and dandy for those he incited to do it. They should all be let out.

Then we can sit here and look at this mess our country is in.

Last edited:
Hey, you're right. He looked nice and strong last night. He is no longer incompetent to stand trial.

PUT HIS ASS ON TRIAL.

Forum List

Back