President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

Biden insulted the Supreme Court. He may regret that bit of angry outburst.
They wouldn't be likely to affirm anything he supported, anyway. And he will just go ahead and do what he wants, whether legal or not. That's what a criminal POS he is.
(ex abortion pills, student loans, immigration)

Here is the real deal-------------> Either we win and save you from yourselves, or we lose and you screw yourselves.

I know, you think I am talking all about Trump. Silly you. Look at Biden! In a real world, there is NO WAY that Joe would be chosen over Kamala. You go ahead, justify it!
Justify?

Never lost an election.

Beat the orange slob like a drum 4 years ago

For starters

Cry it all out. The history books will record you sheep for what you are, and same for the paid liars that fooled you.
Total SUCKER. I got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. Interested ?

1709940832618.png

This crybabying won't help you.

Our grandchildren will read in school about the tumor on this country that is the election denier cult.
They already know about the tumor on this country that is the election stealer cult.

And what's up with the Robert Johnson picture ? You play the guitar? I'll bet you couldn't even finger a chord.

Justify?

Never lost an election.

Beat the orange slob like a drum 4 years ago

For starters

You want to make it all about Trump! You throwing Khamila under the bus? And you are soooooooooooo woke, lol!

You throw her under the bus, and YOU are gonna have to explain it all.

Yes with papers in hand. We don't have immigration facilities on the border like we should have. That would eliminate this problem.
Yes, and if the immigrant didn’t meet U.S. requirements, they were rejected and sent back. For those who DID pass, they had to show they would not be a burden on Americans, and they sure as hell weren’t given hotel rooms, three meals a day, health care, and stuff Americans couldn’t afford for themselves.

I'd speak for all blacks if I was one of those Uncle Toms you guys love. Biden will get 90 percent of the black vote, so if I am saying that blacks don't like Trump, I am indeed speaking for the majority of blacks..
Polls are showing less than 70%. Eight months from now, it might even be 60%.

Fort FunIndiana.....IM2.....Winco.....mamooth.....Billo_Really.....Lakhota.....Stann....
.rightwinger.....schmidlap

Newest members of the >>

Jose Ibarra Fan Club

1709942518597.png

Attachments

• 1709942418566.png
    1709942418566.png
    157.8 KB · Views: 4

Forum List

Back