President Blames Boehner

Aren't we all surprised? Obama just showing, again, that he is unfit for the office.
The problem is - he is still acting like a Senator.

Actually, Obama is acting like a community organizer with no leadership skills.

Yes, the Republican Speaker of the House should be working for the interest of the Democratic party, what is he thinking?

or you know, the country.

I don't think the country even registers for them anymore, I think it's all about being right, and having the last word.

Well, the first three words in your sentence were correct...

But wow, I hear you. Clearly anyone who thinks government should not dictate what insurance we can buy and fines people who don't buy a product from a private company that is approved of by politicians doesn't care about the country.

They won. Now they get to do whatever they like. Any consequences or undesirable outcomes are the fault of republicans though.

Fucking raging sycophants. Despicable.

What? Hey man, all he did was adopt a plan to use a CR to force the Democrats to defund the presidents signature piece legislation or face a shut down and a default on our other obligations. Why should he get the blame?

It's a no brainer in the Echosphere. As always it's all BHO's fault.

Supporting Obamacare IS intentionally harming the economy big time!!

Why? No need to be concise, provide a comprehensive essay on why you believe the ACA will harm the economy.

BTW, you remind me of the people Jimmy Kimmel interviewed on the street. He asked several people if they supported Obamacare or the Affordable Care Act, each said the ACA. When asked why they said Obamacare had problems and the ACA was better. One, when told they were the same thing said, "No they're not!".

And yes, they represent me, so yes. I won.

That's where you don't get it.

But if it makes you feel good.....go for it.

Go for it? Like - what. You might have changed my mind?

:rofl:

:thanks:

nah...

the fact that it doesn't bother you or concern you that congress and their staffers were offered subsidies to pay for their increase in healthcare costs but YOU weren't pretty much means that your mind is unchangeable.

And sadly....they knew that.

The difference between us is that when I "win" you are still free to make your own choices.

Very true.

Free to make a Hobson's Choice.

Um...that's just stupid. Obamacare is the Hobson's choice. My policy renewal went from $410 to $1,066 a month because I want a catastrophic policy and they are not approved under Obamacare. So now I'm going to buy an unapproved policy. I will have health insurance and still pay a fine because the policy is not approved by politicians in DC.

Supporting Obamacare IS intentionally harming the economy big time!!

Why? No need to be concise, provide a comprehensive essay on why you believe the ACA will harm the economy.

BTW, you remind me of the people Jimmy Kimmel interviewed on the street. He asked several people if they supported Obamacare or the Affordable Care Act, each said the ACA. When asked why they said Obamacare had problems and the ACA was better. One, when told they were the same thing said, "No they're not!".

Ill take you up on it.

Basic math.

How can it be sustainable?

What 30 year old will buy insurance for $4,000 when the penalty is a mere $750 (in 2016)?

After all....if and when he or she needs insurance, they can buy it at the time of need....per the "no pre existing condition" clause

Boehner can end this farce in an instant

Let the clean bill come up for a vote and let the will of the people prevail

Forum List

Back