President Blames Boehner

Boehner can end this farce in an instant

Let the clean bill come up for a vote and let the will of the people prevail

Reid can end this farce in an instant.

Let an actually clean bill which only funds programs with the votes for funding and let the will of the people prevail

Has anything every been Barry's fault? Has the buck ever stopped on his desk?

They won. Now they get to do whatever they like. Any consequences or undesirable outcomes are the fault of republicans though.

Fucking raging sycophants. Despicable.

Awwwwww!

/pat-pat

I'll take that as admission that you know i'm right.

Blaming republicans is the democrat MO. 13 years running constant blame game, no sign of an end in sight.

Oh, phfft. Don't be silly.

You can take it as a sign that I can't stand to see a grown man cry.

And here we have it folks....the entire left doesn't consider IF it should pass...just that, well...because Obama said so...it should pass with no questions asked.

BAA BAA Sheep.

Not really. Whether the issue is obamacare, or some other law that was legally enacted, is irrelevant. Cruz elevated the issue to whether 15 senators and 30-40 reps can be allowed to shut down the govt because they don't like a LAW. They left Obama no room for compromise, and are frankly surprised Obama didn't cave, like he always has before.

They miscalculated. His legacy is Obamacare, but if he caves on this, his legacy will be the potus who abandoned representative democracy.

Exactly.

Oh...this is just so much better.....so we should pass the law to protect Obama's legacy.
Your right - what was I thinking!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh, shit! That's gonna leave a mark.

THE BUCK STOPS THERE.

What a worthless fuckwad Obama is.

Can't we trade him in and get an adult in the White House?

gmc11259620131001044900.jpg

Correction..

You didn't win. YThe people you voted for won.

And those people?

They decided NOT to ask you if they can give themselves subsidies to help curb the increase in the cost of their healthcare.

They simply gave it to themselves.

And you want to know why they knew they can do that for themselves?

Because they knew that the ones who voted for them would be so busy saying "we won" that they wouldn't question why there needed to be a special consideration for members of congress and their staffers.

But hey...you won!

Good for you.

Thank you! I am vry happy that we won.

:thanks:

Ahhh..

But as I said....you did not win.

The people you voted for won.

And they got themselves subsidies to curb their increase in healthcare costs...at your expense.

And you didn't.
And, of course, by "THEY" you mean BONER! That's right BONER insisted on the subsidy for himself and his staff. And what does Boner do next, he attacks the Dems for agreeing to his demand of a subsidy for himself and his staff.

Last edited:
Boehner has only himself to blame.

Yes, the Republican Speaker of the House should be working for the interest of the Democratic party, what is he thinking?

or you know, the country.

He is working for the country.
The New Health Care bill is doing great harm to our small businesses and American workers and Millions who are losing their great health Care Insurance, plus the program is putting us into greater debt.
We do not have an additional 600 Billion next year for this Health Care program.

In 2014 the government will be spending 6.5 Trillion and it brings in a little over 2 trillion.
Dems need to get it in their heads that their spending programs have to be cut or else we will have no programs that help Americans.

Over spending, over regulations, large amounts of workers being hired at 29 hours or less and heavy taxes on everything is killing the growth of this nation.

Let an actually clean bill which only funds programs with the votes for funding and let the will of the people prevail

'the people' didn't support a government shutdown over defunding the aca. you know that.

there is an acceptable way to amend and change a bill. if 'the people' really are on the side of the republicans why haven't they attempted to make those changes?

'the people' didn't support a government shutdown over defunding the aca. you know that.

I know that the party propaganda outlets are spinning this like crazy.

I know the American people don't like Obama's Fascistcare.

there is an acceptable way to amend and change a bill. if 'the people' really are on the side of the republicans why haven't they attempted to make those changes?

One of the most important checks and balances in the Constitution is that the house controls the purse strings.

While you of the left yearn for a dictatorship, where Obama is lord of all and simply does what he pleases, at this moment a few checks and balances against his unbridled power still exist.

'the people' didn't support a government shutdown over defunding the aca. you know that
The people don't support the aca, you know that. You don't get to pick and chose, sorry.

The people don't want the aca funded and there aren't the votes in congress to fund it. Putting this on the Republicans is ridiculous. The people are not behind the Democrats position on this.

'the people' didn't support a government shutdown over defunding the aca. you know that
The people don't support the aca, you know that. You don't get to pick and chose, sorry.

The people don't want the aca funded and there aren't the votes in congress to fund it. Putting this on the Republicans is ridiculous. The people are not behind the Democrats position on this.

actually, there are. what there aren't are the votes in congress to defund it.

guaranteed, put a cr to a vote in the house that includes funding and it would pass.

you know it. the polls show it. i'm sorry, but you're party is to blame for this.

guaranteed, put a cr to a vote in the house that includes funding and it would pass.

you know it. the polls show it. i'm sorry, but you're party is to blame for this.

I'm not a Republican, I'm a libertarian.

And not having the votes to "defund" it is irrelevant. Prior congresses can't spend money in 2013, only the 2013 congress can. And the 2013 congress doesn't have the votes to fund it. This is entirely on your party, they are completely in the wrong.

convenient
And not having the votes to "defund" it is irrelevant. Prior congresses can't spend money in 2013, only the 2013 congress can. And the 2013 congress doesn't have the votes to fund it. This is entirely on your party, they are completely in the wrong.
if that's the reality you choose to live in have fun in fantasy land.

and we both know that in actual reality if there were a clean cr put to a vote in the house today it would pass

convenient

and we both know that in actual reality if there were a clean cr put to a vote in the house today it would pass

a clean cr would be a cr which has only items that congress has the votes to fund, so no, it wouldn't

convenient

a clean cr would be a cr which has only items that congress has the votes to fund, so no, it wouldn't

well that's the thing, you know the votes are there. you know if the aca were funded in a cr and it went to the house it would pass.

NOT TRUE. You did not support it.

I DID.and still support.

NOT TRUE. You did not support it.

I DID.and still support.
well you're an idiot.

you're also in the minority.
Most Americans against defunding Obamacare: CNBC survey - NBC News.com

Forum List

Back