President Calls Out Sessions: 'Where is DOJ on Hillary?'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...Sessions SILENT.

"President Donald Trump signaled frustration with the Justice Department’s failure to respond to the ongoing scandals involving the Clinton family, the DNC, the FBI, and the “phony” Russian sourced dossier."

Trump said that the Justice Department should be investigating Democrats and the Clintons, sharing several observations on Twitter.

“This is real collusion and dishonesty,” Trump wrote on Twitter Thursday night, responding to Donna Brazile’s revelation that Hillary Clinton’s campaign was controlling DNC operations and fundraising well before winning her primary.

“Major violation of Campaign Finance Laws and Money Laundering – where is our Justice Department?” Trump wondered.'

Almost every American wants to know ... everyone except die-hard liberals and snowflakes...

SPECULATION:
Perhaps Brazile' 'mauling' of Hillary in the last few days signals even the Left is tired of her ... and maybe they are considering cutting her loose to fend for herself rather than protect her anymore...

FACT:
DOJ / Sessions remains silent as inbedded loyalists within the FBI and DOJ continue to protect Hillary.

Donald Trump Challenges Jeff Sessions: ‘Where Is Our Justice Department’ on Hillary Clinton? - Breitbart

Firmer FBI Director Comey was exposed as having written Hillary's econeration before interviews were conducted / before the investigation. Now just-released docunents, as a result of the FOUA request, shows FBI Deputy Director McCabe did not recuse himself from the Hillary investigation due to a $Conflict of Interest$ until 6 days before the case was officially closed:

"The release also comes hours after new documents came to light in a federal lawsuit showing exactly when FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe recused himself from the Clinton email investigation, which was codenamed "Mid Year." McCabe was forced to step aside due to questions about a possible conflict of interest involving hundreds of thousands of dollars of money that flowed to his wife's political campaign from a Clinton ally.

Those documents (below), released under a FOIA lawsuit to the conservative group Judicial Watch, show McCabe did not recuse himself from the long-running investigation until Nov. 1, 2016, just six days before the probe was officially ended and eight days before Donald Trump was elected president over Clinton."

THIS IS SIGNIFICANT BECAUSE:

"By the time McCabe recused himself, he had supervised the case for months after becoming deputy director of the bureau in February 2016. The decision followed newspaper articles that specifically questioned whether he had a conflict of interest because his wife Jill McCabe's 2015 Virginia state Senate campaign had accepted nearly $700,000 from Clinton ally and Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe."

FBI turns over new Clinton investigation documents to Congress

Trump needs a distraction from the something burgers.

What better way than to bring up Hillary, who BTW, isn't running anymore?
Hillary has what she wants - to stay relevant.

The only scandals backed by any evidence right now are any and every one involving Democrats - take your pick.

Trump needs a distraction from the something burgers.

What better way than to bring up Hillary, who BTW, isn't running anymore?
Hillary has what she wants - to stay relevant.

The only scandals backed by any evidence right now are any and every one involving Democrats - take your pick.

I guess you might think that if you only listen to fox and right wing radio. There are so many things they seem to forget to mention.

Donna Brazile is beating Hillary Clinton like a PINATA right now. ... exposing her for corruption, scandal, and crimes...

images

:p

Brazile could be the DOJ's primary witness against Hillary...

What sucks for Trump is... the DoJ doesn't just charge people they don't think they can actually prosecute.

Trump's deflections might work for his mindless followers, but not for people that have two brain cells to rub together.

What broken laws do you think she could testify to? Don't try to change the subject. Answer the question.
You should pull your head out of your ... or Hillary's ... ass and pay more attention.

Once you do, watch the videos of Brazile answering your question...

YOU know what kills me . Cons claiming quid pro quo with Hillary when at the same Time Trump gets all kinds of money from his international holdings .

You really want to throw those stones ?

What broken laws do you think she could testify to? Don't try to change the subject. Answer the question.
You should pull your head out of your ... or Hillary's ... ass and pay more attention.

As I expected, no strait answer from you. No broken laws as I said.

Talk to Sessions' star witness - Donna Brazile.

SHE is the one pointing out Hillary's scandals and crimes.

You made the claim. You should answer the question, unless you are a coward.

What crimes? This keeps being asked wh no answer from you.

Being Trumps political rival is not a crime .

Actually you just lied ... or are too stupid to comprehend that Donna Brazile just exposed Hillary's corruption and crime. I just commented on it.

Buck up, little camper. If you are lucky, Sessions will depose Brazile as a witness on CSPAN. :p

Actually you just lied ... or are too stupid to comprehend that Donna Brazile just exposed Hillary's corruption and crime. I just commented on it.

Buck up, little camper. If you are lucky, Sessions will depose Brazile as a witness on CSPAN. :p

If I inadvertently lied, please point it out to me. I will apologize. You still haven't answered the question. Why not?

What crimes? This keeps being asked wh no answer from you.

Being Trumps political rival is not a crime .
There is no reason to answer partisan morons who repeatedly ask stupid questions when the answer to their questions are in links, articles, and VIDEOS all over the board and in the news...just not on MSNBC and NBC. :p

That fact makes you 2 asking the question over and over look like retards. :p

Bwuhahaha...

Go away, trolls. No one has time for your childish games. Go back to the kids' table.

Forum List

Back