President Obama eats in one of best sushi restaraunts in Japan

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Thats my old stomping ground. :) I used to eat sushi in Honshu all the time when I lived there :)

Obama Eats At One Of The World's Best Sushi Restaurants
VYEnbEx.png

He deserves it after having to endure all the rw obstructionism at home.

Of course, he doesn't abide by his bossy wife's eating rules she's laid out for you peons..they can eat all the cake the want

For them, it's do as I say not as I do

such hypocrites

ummm..... shows how much you know about nutrition :eusa_eh: lol . Seafood is good for you. Why do you think the Japanese live so long? I thought you said you were a lunch lady?

Last edited:
Of course, he doesn't abide by his bossy wife's eating rules she's laid out for you peons..they can eat all the cake the want

such hypocrites

Wha the hell are you on about, you seem to have mixed up the Obamas and the Kardashians. Why not take it to Perez Hilton?

Funny thing about seafood nutrition, the Japanese lived longer when it was their primary source of protein but once they started eating a more westernized diet then within a generation they shot up in height. It seems our diet makes you taller but live less long.

such hypocrites

Wha the hell are you on about, you seem to have mixed up the Obamas and the Kardashians. Why not take it to Perez Hilton?

Funny thing about seafood nutrition, the Japanese lived longer when it was their primary source of protein but once they started eating a more westernized diet then within a generation they shot up in height. It seems our diet makes you taller but live less long.

yeah. Come on stephie. Leave your baseless rw hate at the door :talktothehand:

As to the OP, I miss being able to walk out the front door and get served sushi in Japan by Japanese. :(

As usual, he's lookin' good. Its obvious he does he eat nutritious food and get plenty of exercise. If he didn't do both, he could not carry the killer schedule or do the good work he does.

Suck it up [MENTION=1668]Stephanie[/MENTION] and educate yourself about ...

Oh nevermind. Once an idiot, always an idiot.

The only decent place to get Sushi within miles of me is run by a Greek guy. I don't ask any questions as he is brilliant and I don't wanna offend him.

When will the rw's bitch about it being the most expensive in the world?

After all, our president is half black so he has no right to be successful and wealthy.

Thats my old stomping ground. :) I used to eat sushi in Honshu all the time when I lived there :)

Obama Eats At One Of The World's Best Sushi Restaurants
VYEnbEx.png

He deserves it after having to endure all the rw obstructionism at home.

Do blacks put hot sauce on everything?

Another clueless and racist idiot.

How do these people manage to live without keepers?

Oh wait, some of them still live with mommy and granny well into "adulthood".

Does Grammy still cut the crusts off your PB&J sandwhiches Tubby?

Wonder if they made it taste like fried chicken.

And watermelon, right?

I LOVE watching the idiot right. They're so well trained - mention President Obama and they just automatically get racist and ignorant. No brains, just limbic reactions. Its a wonder they hit themselves in the face with their own jerking knees.

Maybe dots can post his bathroom schedule next

isn't that as important as where the hell he eats?

on the count of three all together, awwwwwww

Forum List

Back