President Obama eats in one of best sushi restaraunts in Japan

The only decent place to get Sushi within miles of me is run by a Greek guy. I don't ask any questions as he is brilliant and I don't wanna offend him.
So you eat sushi made by a Greek because you don't want to offend him.
If you don't want to 'offend me' please don't use a capital when spelling 'sushi'.
Every post you put up shows how fucking dumb you are.

another sweet heart hater....

obama likes it when the people know how much he spends. It's like Big Moo crowing about how much she likes to splurge. The more expensive the better. Good thing neither of them have studied history (except black history) or they would be replicating Cleopatra drinking pearls dissolved in wine.

It's her money,so?

And I give a shit because?

because "Dottie" gives a shit about every dam thing the Obamas do.....and its all just so we can see how politically correct she is.....she has to let everyone know.....that she supports the first black President....its nice that she likes the guy,but she kinda goes overboard with her threads on him....its kinda like idle worship or the little girls when the Beatles first came out....

Thats my old stomping ground. :) I used to eat sushi in Honshu all the time when I lived there :)

Obama Eats At One Of The World's Best Sushi Restaurants
VYEnbEx.png

He deserves it after having to endure all the rw obstructionism at home.

But, he's eating soup... :D

because "Dottie" gives a shit about every dam thing the Obamas do.....and its all just so we can see how politically correct she is.....she has to let everyone know.....that she supports the first black President....its nice that she likes the guy,but she kinda goes overboard with her threads on him....its kinda like idle worship or the little girls when the Beatles first came out....

Well dear, that a nice way of putting it..I see Obot worshippers as more like, Jim Jones and Johnestown...we know how that ended...900 poor souls lost to that evil man who led them into drinking cyanide laced Kool-Aid after he convinced them he was, the ONE, the dear leader, the Messiah, etc

hey dottie, when obama toots, do you try to capture it as perfume?

glad he enjoyed good sushi though, that really made my day.

Well dear, that a nice way of putting it..I see Obot worshippers as more like, Jim Jones and Johnestown...we know how that ended...900 poor souls lost to that evil man who led them into drinking cyanide laced Kool-Aid after he convinced them he was, the ONE, the dear leader, the Messiah, etc

i was trying to be nice because i did not want "Dottie" to start crying again......i mean can you imagine how she would react if the Prez or his wife stumbled and fell?....she would be Sobbing uncontrollably....we dont have enough tissue for that....

Bush murders hundreds of thousands and you idiots idolize him. But, post about the president of the United States and you fall all over yourselves with your stupidity and hate.

Well, at least you finally got it figure out that he didn't pay for this meal and, in spite of all your lies, neither did the tax payers.

A lot of us do want to know what the president is doing and a lot of us would feel that way if he were a Republican.

No one is forcing you traitors to read anything or lie about anything the president does. Go jack off over a photo of Putin.

Bush murders hundreds of thousands and you idiots idolize him. But, post about the president of the United States and you fall all over yourselves with your stupidity and hate.

Well, at least you finally got it figure out that he didn't pay for this meal and, in spite of all your lies, neither did the tax payers.

A lot of us do want to know what the president is doing and a lot of us would feel that way if he were a Republican.

No one is forcing you traitors to read anything or lie about anything the president does. Go jack off over a photo of Putin.

she's full 'o rw hate just like Katzy. Sad that

she's full 'o rw hate just like Katzy. Sad that

before you start crying let me get you some Kleenex....

Only obama could go to a world class restaurant and insult the host and the chef by stopping dinner half way through.

Forum List

Back