President Obama eats in one of best sushi restaraunts in Japan

Wonder if they made it taste like fried chicken.

And watermelon, right?

I LOVE watching the idiot right. They're so well trained - mention President Obama and they just automatically get racist and ignorant. No brains, just limbic reactions. Its a wonder they hit themselves in the face with their own jerking knees.
I hoped they didn't forget to serve him grape drink.

Thats my old stomping ground. :) I used to eat sushi in Honshu all the time when I lived there :)

Obama Eats At One Of The World's Best Sushi Restaurants
VYEnbEx.png

He deserves it after having to endure all the rw obstructionism at home.

i just bet your just giggling with delite....a story about Obama.....geezus....

these cult followers of Obama really do him no favors posting these kinds of threads about him

it just points out what a hypocrite he is...

So we don't care to hear you repeat his BS on income equality ever again

Wonder if they made it taste like fried chicken.

And watermelon, right?

I LOVE watching the idiot right. They're so well trained - mention President Obama and they just automatically get racist and ignorant. No brains, just limbic reactions. Its a wonder they hit themselves in the face with their own jerking knees.

you know what Luddy?....there have been plenty of times in this forum when someone mentions Obama.....but they are talking about one of his policies not him.....and certain Lefties here will say the guy is against that policy because....the Pres is black....and will start calling the guy a bigot....how much intellect does that take?....

Of course, he doesn't abide by his bossy wife's eating rules she's laid out for you peons..they can eat all the cake the want

For them, it's do as I say not as I do
Hah haa wow please go get an "ignorant" tattoo on your forehead.

All that raw fish is so bad for him.

obama went to the bathroom and dot com nearly fainted because she wasn't allowed to use it after him

true story

obama likes it when the people know how much he spends. It's like Big Moo crowing about how much she likes to splurge. The more expensive the better. Good thing neither of them have studied history (except black history) or they would be replicating Cleopatra drinking pearls dissolved in wine.

obama likes it when the people know how much he spends. It's like Big Moo crowing about how much she likes to splurge. The more expensive the better. Good thing neither of them have studied history (except black history) or they would be replicating Cleopatra drinking pearls dissolved in wine.

You dunderheads do know that he was a guest, right?

He pays for every bite he and his family eat in his own country but as a guest, he did not pay for this meal.

Sheesh.

Hafta tell you fools everything.

The only decent place to get Sushi within miles of me is run by a Greek guy. I don't ask any questions as he is brilliant and I don't wanna offend him.
So you eat sushi made by a Greek because you don't want to offend him.
If you don't want to 'offend me' please don't use a capital when spelling 'sushi'.
Every post you put up shows how fucking dumb you are.

When will the rw's bitch about it being the most expensive in the world?

After all, our president is half black so he has no right to be successful and wealthy.

Perfectly acceptable for a Democrat to be successful and wealthy...
But Republicans are evil if they are. :badgrin:

Of course, he doesn't abide by his bossy wife's eating rules she's laid out for you peons..they can eat all the cake the want

For them, it's do as I say not as I do

such hypocrites

sushi is not cake....

Forum List

Back