President Obama on Trayvon Martin

Oh honey,, racism has never been so apparent. I'm truly sorry that an hispanic killed a black child.. I'm just glad it wasn't a white guy, imagine the outrage?

You are right "Your racism has never been so apparent". Isn't Zimmerman "half white"?

isn't obama half white? don't you just hate that obama is half white? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

No, my grandfather is Jewish. So why would I hate Obama being half white? White people make me laugh.

It was an excellent and appropriate statement and fit well with the rest of what he said.

What is wrong is that the man who killed a 17 year old kid is walking the street with the same gun in his pocket.

He should be arrested and the crime investigated and taken to trial.

Why are so many whites against that happening? Why is faux against that happening?

A GRAND JURY will meet, the President should not be commenting on this until after charges, if any, AND a conviction.

Why a Grand Jury?
And why do you believe The President should not comment on this incident?

stupid person.. it takes a grand jury to hand down an indictment of murder.

You are right "Your racism has never been so apparent". Isn't Zimmerman "half white"?

As if no Hispanics in America do not identify themselves as WHITE.

the liberals :clap2::clap2::clap2: the arrival of the hispanic population,, crowing about the "Browning of America. Now, suddenly,, you want them to be white..

You have no clue how stupid your posts are. They are always illogical and void of facts. Do you even study the topics you post on?

As if no Hispanics in America do not identify themselves as WHITE.

the liberals :clap2::clap2::clap2: the arrival of the hispanic population,, crowing about the "Browning of America. Now, suddenly,, you want them to be white..

You have no clue how stupid your posts are. They are always illogical and void of facts. Do you even study the topics you post on?

go ahead google it,, and then do a search on this board.. I may be white but I'll tell ya no lies..

Dumbfuck....Obamination can wear a t-shirt with this dead kid's face on it during the campaign, and he will still lose the election.

If it wasn't staged, which it was, his reaction should've been that he feels sorry for the kid's parents and that we should let the federal investigation take place before passing judgement.....nothing about how the kid could've been his kid.

Yeah right, it was all an act. Director one said to walk on a public street. Director two said to follow him. director one said told the young man to bare his Skittles. Director two told Zimmerman to murder the kid.

Are you really this fucked up? Just asking.

isn't obama half white? don't you just hate that obama is half white? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

No, my grandfather is Jewish. So why would I hate Obama being half white? White people make me laugh.

which part of obama tickles yer funny bone,, ? his ugly white mother?

His big ears. It's funny how posters will whine when their family is attacked, but they have no problem attacking the dead family of public figures. But that's typical white conservative hag behavior.

go ahead google it,, and then do a search on this board.. I may be white but I'll tell ya no lies..

Zimmerman's father is white.

His big ears. It's funny how posters will whine when their family is attacked, but they have no problem attacking the dead family of public figures. But that's typical white conservative hag behavior.

if obama posted here I could not mention his mother.. and that's a fact. so his big ears are the white part of obama is that yer postion?

if obama posted here I could not mention his mother.. and that's a fact. so his big ears are the white part of obama is that yer postion?

And his chin. Look at a picture of his mother and grandfather.

And his chin. Look at a picture of his mother and grandfather.

poor old white obama..

A GRAND JURY will meet, the President should not be commenting on this until after charges, if any, AND a conviction.

Why a Grand Jury?

Maybe in Florida, not in California. I asked because I don't know Florida law. Since you seem to believe you know something (which kinda makes me laugh) tell me oh wise one how you know what will be alleged in the felony complaint.

My guess is it will go to a grand jury, simply because of the publicity and security costs if accused were brought before a magistrate for a preliminary hearing. If he were not held to answer, shit would really hit the fan.

Why a Grand Jury?

Maybe in Florida, not in California. I asked because I don't know Florida law. Since you seem to believe you know something (which kinda makes me laugh) tell me oh wise one how you know what will be alleged in the felony complaint.

My guess is it will go to a grand jury, simply because of the publicity and security costs if accused were brought before a magistrate for a preliminary hearing. If he were not held to answer, shit would really hit the fan.

It should go to a Grand Jury.....and Al Sharpton needs to keep his coffin-chasing black ass out of this.

alg_al_sharpton_speaking.jpg

"If I had a son he would look like him"

Comment made to a msnbc reporter at the whitehouse news conference on New World Bank nominee.

Really? And that is important to this case how exactly? Such blatant race based comments are really not needed to turn an outraged public into something worse. I guess we just never learn anything in the highest levels of govt in our country.

Also on a side note I saw Al Sharpton speaking at a rally last night on this issue. That man is w disgrace and msnbc should be embarrassed.

From my perspective the trigger man should be tried and let his peers determine his guilt. Looks guilty of murder to me but i don't know all the facts.
Why is that racist? He would look like him: thin, black, goofy and big eared.

It figures it duped a racist dumbfuck like you.

Oh, the POTUS has bigger issues to deal with than some black teen dying in Florida. Will he talk about other black teens gunned down in Florida this weekend???? He will be very busy making sure he talks about black males being killed this weekend, especially by black males like you.

Syria....not big news.
Bad economy....not big news.
Obamacare's 2 year Birthday.....not big news.
Russia's threats over missile defense.....not big news.
Iran's nuclear weapons program.....not big news.
2 white British tourists killed by black teen in "Florida".....not big news.

Some hispanic killed a black teen.....now that is headline news and worthy of a staged question for the national stage. :cuckoo:

Wow, I'm surprised. The white conservative crowd has a problem with Obama answering a question.

"It was a planted question". "Obama shouldn't have talked about it"

Funny.

Don't have a heart attack. Hahahaha.

Prove the question was planted. The entire country is talking about this, but Obama can't answer a question?

P.S. Mitt Romney is going to get crushed in the general election, if he even makes it that far.

The problem is that Obama doesn't know when to DECLINE to answer a question. He is fueling racial hatred. I agree, there will be riots before this is over. I said when 0 was elected there would be race riots before he is out of office. I see nothing now to change my mind about it.

And what responsible parent sends their kid dressed in a 'hoodie' like a cat burglar to the grocery on foot at 10p.m.? Mine were never out of the house at that time of night unless I was driving them.

"If I had a son he would look like him"

Comment made to a msnbc reporter at the whitehouse news conference on New World Bank nominee.

Really? And that is important to this case how exactly? Such blatant race based comments are really not needed to turn an outraged public into something worse. I guess we just never learn anything in the highest levels of govt in our country.

Also on a side note I saw Al Sharpton speaking at a rally last night on this issue. That man is w disgrace and msnbc should be embarrassed.

From my perspective the trigger man should be tried and let his peers determine his guilt. Looks guilty of murder to me but i don't know all the facts.
Why is that racist? He would look like him: thin, black, goofy and big eared.

I would rep you for being funny and honest.....but you'd ignore it....so I won't.

Forum List

Back