President Obama on Trayvon Martin

President Obama on Trayvon Martin: "If I had a son he would look like him"

Not if he took after your mother.

Barack-Obama-and-his-motherXXXBIG.jpg

Do you feel the same about Santorum and Romney? They were asked the same questions and basically said the same thing: the case should be investigated, it's a tragedy, etc.

I don't understand why you would hold this against anyone, answering a question about a tragic shooting and a law that should have never been passed.

But Obama answered while being black.

He is our President. I expect more from him that Mitt or Sancto.

You are full of shit. He answered a question with a normal answer. If he had a son he would look like Martin. I have a son that looks like that, wears hoodies and works 40 hours a week, has no criminal record and is a single parent.

P.S. At the ripe old age of 24 he makes over $85,000 a year working for a defense contractor.

You are full of shit. He answered a question with a normal answer. If he had a son he would look like Martin. I have a son that looks like that, wears hoodies and works 40 hours a week, has no criminal record and is a single parent.

P.S. At the ripe old age of 24 he makes over $85,000 a year working for a defense contractor.

and you've taught him ever thang you know about hatin the white folk too.. such a proud heritage..

and you've taught him ever thang you know about hatin the white folk too.. such a proud heritage..

Ye it sure is.

P.S. This case just reinforces my teachings.

Maybe somebody needs to tell all of the other black kids that are breaking the law that they're making the good kids look bad.....scaring the hell out of ole ladies.....and other law-abiding blacks.

Ye it sure is.

P.S. This case just reinforces my teachings.

so sad.. you actually teach your children to hate.. that is way too sad to contemplate.

Maybe somebody needs to tell all of the other black kids that are breaking the law that they're making the good kids look bad.....scaring the hell out of ole ladies.....and other law-abiding blacks.

I don't see all young whites as meth addicted thieves. Even though the overwhelming number of meth addicted thieves here in Arizona are white.

I don't see all Catholic priests as child rapers. I even pay for one of my grandkids to go to Catholic school.

I don't see all young whites as meth addicted thieves. Even though the overwhelming number of meth addicted thieves here in Arizona are white.

I don't see all Catholic priests as child rapers. I even pay for one of my grandkids to go to Catholic school.

Unfortunately most of the perps in SoCal and FL are black. That needs to change.

I think the best thing they can do to improve race relations is stop breaking the fucken law.....but that's just me.

Last edited:

Unfortunately most of the perps in SoCal and FL are as follows "211....211....Black Male...6' 1"......180 lbs......".

I think the best thing they can do to improve race relations is stop breaking the fucken law.....but that's just me.

I think the best thing black males can do to improve race relations is aim straighter and lighter.

Why are you guys making this a white black issue? It's not, the police handled the situation badly. Why is saying that wrong but the act receives no condemnation?

The first amendment is one of our most powerful rights. It is the great leveler between the rights of the individual and the power of the state

In this case, the parents of the victim did not think they were getting a fair investigation out of law enforcement. Going to that same law enforcement and asking for more details was not successful

The parents have a right to bring their case to the public at large through the media. In this case they got the nationwide attention they sought. If that involves Sharpton and Jackson......so be it

The parents have a right to bring public pressure on their law enforcement and they used it

I can buy that.

That doesn't explain the millions of people who have convicted this man on hearsay.

Immie

He has been convicted of nothing.......he hasn't even been arrested

Have you even been reading any of these threads? You all have long since convicted him without so much as a trial.

Next step is the gallows for this man.

Immie

I can buy that.

That doesn't explain the millions of people who have convicted this man on hearsay.

Immie

He has been convicted of nothing.......he hasn't even been arrested

Have you even been reading any of these threads? You all have long since convicted him without so much as a trial.

Next step is the gallows for this man.

Immie

Last time I checked, people bitching on a message board have no bearing in a court of law

Unfortunately most of the perps in SoCal and FL are as follows "211....211....Black Male...6' 1"......180 lbs......".

I think the best thing black males can do to improve race relations is aim straighter and lighter.

Just curious, do you think the same about black females?
The above statement sounded sexist.

detroit-kids.jpg

10 kids in 16 weeks.

The city of Detroit finds itself in one of the most maddening and barbaric seasons of its history.

Over the past 16 weeks, 10 children have been killed, and with a child homicide rate now higher than Chicago, L.A and 7 other larger cities, officials are starting to wonder whether or not the slew of killings will ever stop.

Destinee Thomas, 3 years old, was eating a bag of chips as she was shot to death while her house was sprayed with an AK47.

Brianna Cadell, 8 years old, was asleep in her first floor bedroom when the same happened to her

Where's Obama?

Stepping into the Barbaric

Last edited:
keepin it real...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAFuPziqKhU&]The Black Genocide in the Black Community - YouTube[/ame]

Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton make money off the misery of Black people

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTqeQ3XYIwI]Shelby Steele on Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry bout that,

1. I have read about this story, and what I think is *FINAL* and *CHECKMATE*!
2. Okay here is the skinny on this.......
3. PC Police have over stepped their bounds.
4. The shooter says he was attacked.
5. He says he shot in self defense.
6. Doesn't matter he pursued the perp in question, what matters is he was attacked, and apparently had to take the kid down.
7. This happens everyday in America, there is a reason the prison system has more negros than any other race in them.
8. THE END

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back