President Obama on Trayvon Martin

Our president showed compassion for the family of a boy killed for walking home

Good for him

I would normally agree, however...The president has not come out in support of other victims families, Which points out another example of situational ethics.

Lest we forget another incident where Obama said people were "acting stupidly..."

Obama Called Police Officer Who Arrested Gates, Still Sees 'Overreaction' in Arrest

They just dont get it. If they want to pick the fight, many will join in opposition for the blanket implications.

It back fired with their attempts at gun grabbing and it will here too.

Good for him

I would normally agree, however...The president has not come out in support of other victims families, Which points out another example of situational ethics.

The president was asked directly about the case......was he asked about other victims?

Good for him

The president was asked directly about the case......was he asked about other victims?

Humm..the president pre-selects who will be asking the questions and he also had a prepared answer for it.

There is zero doubt in my mind, that had the kid been white and the shooter black, these cops would have handled the situation much differently.

And there lies the problem. No one can deny that drug testing a dead body and not the shooter is not the norm. Instead of talking about the facts of the case some of you have more of a problem with people saying something about the case more than the case itself.

They asked Obama about it. The family asked Sharpton to give it national attention to change it. The shooter said "fucking coons" on the 911 tape. They drug tested a body for christs sakes and not the perp!

But let's pretend Obama should comment on EVERY news story and if he doesn't, then he's a bad person. Smh

Good for him

Lest we forget another incident where Obama said people were "acting stupidly..."

Obama Called Police Officer Who Arrested Gates, Still Sees 'Overreaction' in Arrest

YOu mean arresting a distinguished academic in his own home because he mouthed off to you was not acting stupidly?

I mean, it sounds pretty stupid to me. Or at the very least, not professional, but what can you expect from a squirrel cop.

Dumbass, it was a staged question....but you're too stupid to know this fact.

Let's see...on the 2nd anniversay of Obamacare....the one question for Obamination doesn't even mention it. :cuckoo:

Good for him

Was the President asked about those others in a news conference?

Last edited:

Let's see...on the 2nd anniversay of Obamacare....the one question for Obamination doesn't even mention it. :cuckoo:

A staged question? was it staged when it was asked to each and every Republican Presidential candidate too?

You people....you really crack me up sometimes with your contortions. You sell your souls so very very easily.

YOu mean arresting a distinguished academic in his own home because he mouthed off to you was not acting stupidly?

I mean, it sounds pretty stupid to me. Or at the very least, not professional, but what can you expect from a squirrel cop.

So to distract the nation from his idiotic comment...Obama held a 'Beer Summit'...Should he do likewise here?

A staged question? was it staged when it was asked to each and every Republican Presidential candidate too?

You people....you really crack me up sometimes with your contortions. You sell your souls so very very easily.

Romney, Santorum, and Gingrich have all issued comments. Has Ron Paul? All have been asked questions.

So to distract the nation from his idiotic comment...Obama held a 'Beer Summit'...Should he do likewise here?

That really stuck in your craw, didn't it? All beer doesn't have to be drunken by YOU, you know.

I thought the Beer Summit looked a little silly. But you know, sometimes you have to look silly when having serious conversations.

Look, I've said, I think that Obama is being a bit of an oppurtunist here, but that's what politicians do. the question is, will the GOP stupidly walk into the trap by trying to stick up for Zimmerman? they might if they think the NRA or other sacred cows are threatened.

"If I had a son he would look like him"

Comment made to a msnbc reporter at the whitehouse news conference on New World Bank nominee.

Really? And that is important to this case how exactly? Such blatant race based comments are really not needed to turn an outraged public into something worse. I guess we just never learn anything in the highest levels of govt in our country

Also on a side note I saw Al Sharpton speaking at a rally last night on this issue. That man is w disgrace and msnbc should be embarrassed.

From my perspective the trigger man should be tried and let his peers determine his guilt. Looks guilty of murder to me but i don't know all the facts.

It is always a political ploy for Obama, to appeal to the so-called, bleeding heart liberal base. He plays the emotional card ALL the time, for that reason. What other????

Comment made to a msnbc reporter at the whitehouse news conference on New World Bank nominee.

Really? And that is important to this case how exactly? Such blatant race based comments are really not needed to turn an outraged public into something worse. I guess we just never learn anything in the highest levels of govt in our country

Also on a side note I saw Al Sharpton speaking at a rally last night on this issue. That man is w disgrace and msnbc should be embarrassed.

From my perspective the trigger man should be tried and let his peers determine his guilt. Looks guilty of murder to me but i don't know all the facts.

It is always a political ploy for Obama, to appeal to the so-called, bleeding heart liberal base. He plays the emotional card ALL the time, for that reason. What other????

Divide and conquer. What he is about...and always has been.

Dumbfuck, the GOP nominees have also talked everyday to the press and given speeches on the campaign trail on other issues like Obamacare.

Obamination hides in the White House then holds a ceremony that he only allows "1" question. It is a FACT that the White House screens questions to the dumb one.

If Obamacare is his greatest achievement like he claims, then the question should be on that especially since it affects everyone whereas this case in Florida doesn't affect anyone on this board....even if Sharpton gets you horny when you see his ass on TV.

Precisely. It is all in the play book written by Saul Alinsky and based upon the formula of Karl Marx. "Rules for Radicals." It IS working...

I thought the Beer Summit looked a little silly. But you know, sometimes you have to look silly when having serious conversations.

Look, I've said, I think that Obama is being a bit of an oppurtunist here, but that's what politicians do. the question is, will the GOP stupidly walk into the trap by trying to stick up for Zimmerman? they might if they think the NRA or other sacred cows are threatened.

GOP and the NRA need to stay out of the fray until we hear back from the Governor and his task force investigating this matter.

Precisely. It is all in the play book written by Saul Alinsky and based upon the formula of Karl Marx. "Rules for Radicals." It IS working...

Yup, gotta keep the Sheople bitter & divided. All trained Community Organizers know that. The Democrats will milk as much political mileage out of this terrible tragedy as humanly possible. They just can't wait for the riots to begin. It's very sad.

Yup, gotta keep the Sheople bitter & divided. All trained Community Organizers know that. The Democrats will milk as much political mileage out of this terrible tragedy as humanly possible. They just can't for the riots to begin. It's very sad.

And it's another distraction from the state of the economy...damn straight they'll milk it as they did the false "War On Women"...

Yup, gotta keep the Sheople bitter & divided. All trained Community Organizers know that. The Democrats will milk as much political mileage out of this terrible tragedy as humanly possible. They just can't for the riots to begin. It's very sad.

And it's another distraction from the state of the economy...damn straight they'll milk it as they did the false "War On Women"...

Yeah, just more of the same ole same ole. Nothing ever changes. The Democrats,CNN, and NBC are giddy with anticipation of rioting. It's incredibly shameful. But it's the Democrats. So Waddayagonnado?

Is that what the Republican candidates were doing when they were asked the same thing and gave just as appropriate answers as the President did? A political ploy by them?

Forum List

Back