President Obama on Trayvon Martin

"If I had a son he would look like him"

Comment made to a msnbc reporter at the whitehouse news conference on New World Bank nominee.

Also on a side note I saw Al Sharpton speaking at a rally last night on this issue. That man is w disgrace and msnbc should be embarrassed.

From my perspective the trigger man should be tried and let his peers determine his guilt. Looks guilty of murder to me but i don't know all the facts.

It is always a political ploy for Obama, to appeal to the so-called, bleeding heart liberal base. He plays the emotional card ALL the time, for that reason. What other????

Divide and conquer. What he is about...and always has been.

Divide and conquer? Is that what the Republican candidates were doing when they were asked the same question and answered in just about the same way as our President did? They were dividing and conquering?

Comment made to a msnbc reporter at the whitehouse news conference on New World Bank nominee.

Also on a side note I saw Al Sharpton speaking at a rally last night on this issue. That man is w disgrace and msnbc should be embarrassed.

From my perspective the trigger man should be tried and let his peers determine his guilt. Looks guilty of murder to me but i don't know all the facts.

It is always a political ploy for Obama, to appeal to the so-called, bleeding heart liberal base. He plays the emotional card ALL the time, for that reason. What other????

Is that what the Republican candidates were doing when they were asked the same thing and gave just as appropriate answers as the President did? A political ploy by them?

Perhaps they ANSWERED a question?

Dumbfuck, the GOP nominees have also talked everyday to the press and given speeches on the campaign trail on other issues like Obamacare.

Obamination hides in the White House then holds a ceremony that he only allows "1" question. It is a FACT that the White House screens questions to the dumb one.

If Obamacare is his greatest achievement like he claims, then the question should be on that especially since it affects everyone whereas this case in Florida doesn't affect anyone on this board....even if Sharpton gets you horny when you see his ass on TV.

Dumbass, it was a staged question....but you're too stupid to know this fact.

Let's see...on the 2nd anniversay of Obamacare....the one question for Obamination doesn't even mention it. :cuckoo:

A staged question? was it staged when it was asked to each and every Republican Presidential candidate too?

You people....you really crack me up sometimes with your contortions. You sell your souls so very very easily.

:lmao: :lmao: Who knew selling your soul, your honor, your integrity would come so cheaply.

Precisely. It is all in the play book written by Saul Alinsky and based upon the formula of Karl Marx. "Rules for Radicals." It IS working...

Were the Republican candidates who answered the same question about the topic reading the play book by Saul Alinsky and working off the formula of Karl Marx too?

Is that what the Republican candidates were doing when they were asked the same thing and gave just as appropriate answers as the President did? A political ploy by them?

:clap2:Yep. They were asked and gave thier opinion.

Precisely. It is all in the play book written by Saul Alinsky and based upon the formula of Karl Marx. "Rules for Radicals." It IS working...

Yup, gotta keep the Sheople bitter & divided. All trained Community Organizers know that. The Democrats will milk as much political mileage out of this terrible tragedy as humanly possible. They just can't wait for the riots to begin. It's very sad.

Petrified Paulie is looking forward to riots.

As did our President. But we get it. You are so tramatized by our President not asking YOU over for beer, you are working a double standard.

As did our President. But we get it. You are so tramatized by our President not asking YOU over for beer, you are working a double standard.

your president never said a word when the two kids that looked just like him threw gasoline on the white kid and set him afire,, your president embarasses the hell outta me.

your president never said a word when the two kids that looked just like him threw gasoline on the white kid and set him afire,, your president embarasses the hell outta me.

1. Was our President asked about that one?

2. Do we have suspects by name on that one?

3. Has the police department let them go anyways on that one?

4. Do we have a national divide with some blaming the victim and/or calling the perpetrators justified on that one?

BTW...unless you are not an American citizen, Mr. Obama is your President too. He is all our President.

Last edited:

4. Do we have a national divide with some blaming the victim and/or calling the perpetrators justified on that one?

do we have a national divide? she asks?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

do we have a national divide? she asks?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Comprehension issues I see. I pity you. I truely do.

I guess the republican animates and Allen west embarrass you too since they never said anythig about it either.

Funny thing is that you're mad that Obama answered a question. Allen West volunteered his opinion and no one is mad about that.

You guys are phony.

I guess the republican animates and Allen west embarrass you too since they never said anythig about it either.

Funny thing is that you're mad that Obama answered a question. Allen West volunteered his opinion and no one is mad about that.

You guys are phony.

your president was asked a question and predictably answered it. nary a word about the two kids who looked like him who threw gasoline on the white kid and then set him ablaze.. also predictable.

You guys are phony.

your president was asked a question and predictably answered it. nary a word about the two kids who looked like him who threw gasoline on the white kid and then set him ablaze.. also predictable.

Selective outrage. Florida is a "Swing State" Obama has to have.

George-Zimmerman-racial-slur.jpg

Family describes George Zimmerman as “Hispanic.” Media caught lying again.

Every day in the US white people are murdered, raped, and beaten from black perpetrators. In almost all cases, there is little to no media coverage. So why is there so much coverage about a neighborhood watch captain shooting a 17-year-old teen. A search on google shows all the major cable news outlets, all the major websites, and hundreds of newspaper aggressively promoting the story from the point of view of the grieving family of the deceased. This is Agitation Propaganda (agitprop) 101.

There is definitely one detail the media is playing fast and loose with. The man fired the gun is universally described as “white.” The media wants him to be white. Having a white shooter fits their political agenda. Most media outlets are not showing his picture, even though a picture is available. All you hear and see is “George Zimmerman, white man!” What they aren’t telling you is the mother of Zimmerman is a Latino immigrant.

Robert Zimmerman, the father, told the Orlando Sentinal “George Zimmerman is Hispanic and grew up in a multiracial family.”

Barack Obama also has one white parent. The media never calls him a “white man.”

http://cofcc.org/2012/03/media-aggressively-stirring-racial-animosity-in-florida/

Last edited:
George-Zimmerman-racial-slur.jpg

Every day in the US white people are murdered, raped, and beaten from black perpetrators. In almost all cases, there is little to no media coverage. So why is there so much coverage about a neighborhood watch captain shooting a 17-year-old teen. A search on google shows all the major cable news outlets, all the major websites, and hundreds of newspaper aggressively promoting the story from the point of view of the grieving family of the deceased. This is Agitation Propaganda (agitprop) 101.

There is definitely one detail the media is playing fast and loose with. The man fired the gun is universally described as “white.” The media wants him to be white. Having a white shooter fits their political agenda. Most media outlets are not showing his picture, even though a picture is available. All you hear and see is “George Zimmerman, white man!” What they aren’t telling you is the mother of Zimmerman is a Latino immigrant.

Robert Zimmerman, the father, told the Orlando Sentinal “George Zimmerman is Hispanic and grew up in a multiracial family.”

Barack Obama also has one white parent. The media never calls him a “white man.”

So, of course, this have EVERYTHING to do with our President being asked a question and answering properly.

Really? And that is important to this case how exactly? Such blatant race based comments are really not needed to turn an outraged public into something worse. I guess we just never learn anything in the highest levels of govt in our country.

He meant, village idiot, that he would look like any black mans son. and there is nothing racist based about. Finally Sharpton has done one thing he can be proud also MSNBC.
That is what people are protesting for. An arrest and investigation. So far nothing because the boy is black. It is race based on the part of law enforcement. If this had been a white boy, zimmerman would be in jail awaiting a trial.

Forum List

Back