President Obama on Trayvon Martin

None of the GOP canidates or Allen West said anything about it either. I notice how you keep trolling and skipping this fact. Because then everyone would see the phony you are when you find no outrage from the GOP for not mentioning white kids set on fire either.

the difference being he is your leader, they're just vying for it.. try again wimp.

No hes the president. All this time you never said that ONLY the president shouldnt comment.

But we know that you dont like anything the president does even when its the same actions the GOP take. Your partisanship is priority

The president didn't have to say anything....he doesn't have the facts on the case either.
But he did, and it looks like he stuck his foot in his mouth again.

But, this sure looks like a political side track for the president use.
"Never let a crisis go to waste."

Where did the GOP canidates or Allen West comment on the burning of that white guy? If they did, I didnt find it...

Giggle...(or BING) is your friend...try it...and YES this board has a search function...BOTH items were talked about in the pages of USMB.

Look before you leap perhaps?

So did the GOP canidates or Allen West comment on it or not?

Don't know how to search, do you? And is reading comprehension LOW on your list of priorities?

the difference being he is your leader, they're just vying for it.. try again wimp.

No hes the president. All this time you never said that ONLY the president shouldnt comment.

But we know that you dont like anything the president does even when its the same actions the GOP take. Your partisanship is priority

The president didn't have to say anything....he doesn't have the facts on the case either.

Looks like he has taken the advice of the Mayor of Chicago to heart...but what thug wouldn't?

George-Zimmerman-racial-slur.jpg

Family describes George Zimmerman as “Hispanic.” Media caught lying again.

Every day in the US white people are murdered, raped, and beaten from black perpetrators. In almost all cases, there is little to no media coverage. So why is there so much coverage about a neighborhood watch captain shooting a 17-year-old teen. A search on google shows all the major cable news outlets, all the major websites, and hundreds of newspaper aggressively promoting the story from the point of view of the grieving family of the deceased. This is Agitation Propaganda (agitprop) 101.

There is definitely one detail the media is playing fast and loose with. The man fired the gun is universally described as “white.” The media wants him to be white. Having a white shooter fits their political agenda. Most media outlets are not showing his picture, even though a picture is available. All you hear and see is “George Zimmerman, white man!” What they aren’t telling you is the mother of Zimmerman is a Latino immigrant.

Robert Zimmerman, the father, told the Orlando Sentinal “George Zimmerman is Hispanic and grew up in a multiracial family.”

Barack Obama also has one white parent. The media never calls him a “white man.”

Family describes George Zimmerman as “Hispanic.” Media caught lying again.

Ya...THAT's the real problem isn't it? Not that a good kid minding his own business was murdered in cold blood.. The real OUTRAGE is that the media got it wrong and inadvertantly slighted white people. HOW DARE THEY MAKE SUCH A MISTAKE!!!!! The life of a ****** or a **** is NOTHING compared to the good name of ALL good white people.

Oh ya...and you are a despicable racist. Just like your hero.

PaulBot...You are the worst kinda idiot.

True Story.

What's shameful is the emphasis of the whole story is race, not justice.

Only the president shouldn't comment? The GOP is free to answer question or comment just not him.

Got it.

Only the president shouldn't comment? The GOP is free to answer question or comment just not him.

Got it.

NOT was was said or intended at all. :eusa_hand:

Got it.

First off the President and his views by virtue of his position, makes what he says more powerful. The GOP candidates, Sharpton and other race gaiters need to all shut up. They are going to make it very difficult for Zimmerman to get a fair trial and risk a mistrial. For all the BS about wanting justice, it is more about racing baiting and creating tension.

A guy chases an unarmed black kid down, gets in a fight with him, and shoots him.

Clearly a case of self defense.

Got it.

I also said in one of these 50 threads on the subject that the candidate shouldn't say anything until the facts are in. But the president takes this to a new level without having the facts, just like he did in the cop case where he ended up having a beerfest with the cop. Personally, I like a president that's smarter than that, as long as we're making this political. :D

A guy chases an unarmed black kid down, gets in a fight with him, and shoots him.

The race of the kid chased down makes a big difference to you, evidently.

Not like anyone should be surprised ...

I remember the race-riots in 64'.

They burned L.A. so much you could see the smoke from San Diego.

I wanted to see a riot.....I kept asking my folks if we could drive up there and see.

They told me be quiet.

On the way up to L.A. later a busload of blacks had been stopped on the interstate trying to go down to San Diego and trash the place.

Years later I saw a bunch of blacks beating the crap out of one single white guy on the city bus. The bus-driver stopped the bus, turned off the ignition and ran. Cops showed up and threw them all in jail.

So many racial incidents during my time in the military.

All of this brings back a bunch of memories.

Got it.

Oh it was in this thread, Why didn't you respond to this quote of mine?
A smart candidate wouldn't say much, if at all, until the facts of the crime or crimes come out. Maybe they'll speak about it when the facts emerge in the case.

Got it.

Oh it was in this thread, Why didn't you respond to this quote of mine?
A smart candidate wouldn't say much, if at all, until the facts of the crime or crimes come out. Maybe they'll speak about it when the facts emerge in the case.

Obama acted stupidly.

Has anyone ever told you that you're an intellectual giant?

I didn't think so.

I noticed that the white libs around here all of the sudden think they're black.

I wonder how many of them would even allow one of those hoody'd brothers in their home?

Do you have all the evidence? Why are you so quick to judge? We had a US Senator that was driving a vehicle in which his actions caused the death of a young women, he was questioned and nothing ever came of it. With the Weiner case we are told to wait until all the evidence comes in, He resigned first.

Why is there such a double standard in this case?

Forum List

Back