President Obama on Trayvon Martin

I have no idea if he was an instigator in this situation. And its not for me to judge, but Its painfilly obvious that Obama doesnt know when to keep his mouth shut.

Do you have all the evidence? Why are you so quick to judge? We had a US Senator that was driving a vehicle in which his actions caused the death of a young women, he was questioned and nothing ever came of it. With the Weiner case we are told to wait until all the evidence comes in, He resigned first.

Why is there such a double standard in this case?

Kennedy was charged with leaving the scene of an accident; it cost him a chance at the presidency. I would never have voted for him after that; should he have been charged with a more serious crime? I was too young at the time to have an opinion. Foley wasn't charged, nor was Cheney. No deaths in those cases.

It cost him the Presidency? Poor guy, he cost Mary Jo her life, if you had the choice would you choose the Presidency or your life? I'm thinking she would have chose life.

No doubt. He's dead now also.

I remember the race-riots in 64'.

They burned L.A. so much you could see the smoke from San Diego.

I wanted to see a riot.....I kept asking my folks if we could drive up there and see.

They told me be quiet.

On the way up to L.A. later a busload of blacks had been stopped on the interstate trying to go down to San Diego and trash the place.

Years later I saw a bunch of blacks beating the crap out of one single white guy on the city bus. The bus-driver stopped the bus, turned off the ignition and ran. Cops showed up and threw them all in jail.

So many racial incidents during my time in the military.

All of this brings back a bunch of memories.

I remember in the summer of 1968, my father moved all five of us kids and my mom to Wisconsin for the summer. (She was a teacher, so she had the summer off.) He openly talked about wanting to move their permanently because of the riots that occurred after MLK was assassinated.

So, yeah, we have come a long way in my lifetime, but we have a long way to go.

Giggle...(or BING) is your friend...try it...and YES this board has a search function...BOTH items were talked about in the pages of USMB.

Look before you leap perhaps?

So did the GOP canidates or Allen West comment on it or not?

Don't know how to search, do you? And is reading comprehension LOW on your list of priorities?

I do and you dont have proof do you? No GOP canidate spoke about the burning of that white guy but you're to much of a liar to admit you were wrong.

Now please dont respond for the third time about how you dont have time to post proof of your claims. :lol: 3 posts prove you have the time :lol:

Only the president shouldn't comment? The GOP is free to answer question or comment just not him.

Got it.

Oh it was in this thread, Why didn't you respond to this quote of mine?
A smart candidate wouldn't say much, if at all, until the facts of the crime or crimes come out. Maybe they'll speak about it when the facts emerge in the case.

So far Ron Paul is the only one smart enough to keep his mouth shut about it, but then again he's not a 'REAL' candidate, right?

Actually MSNBC started bitching because Mitt wouldn't say anything.....so I guess you fuckers will find fault in just about anything...won't you???

The president didn't have to say anything....he doesn't have the facts on the case either.
But he did, and it looks like he stuck his foot in his mouth again.
But, this sure looks like a political side track for the president use.
"Never let a crisis go to waste."

Only the president shouldn't comment? The GOP is free to answer question or comment just not him.

Got it.

I also said in one of these 50 threads on the subject that the candidate shouldn't say anything until the facts are in.

Did they put their foot in their mouth too?

Are they using this for political purposes too?

I notice you put on the kid gloves when talking about everyone else that commented on this EXCEPT anyone who is a Dem. Allen West commented on it without being questioned.

Is West a Foot in his mouth racist? Nope, he has an R behind his name

I wanted to see a riot.....I kept asking my folks if we could drive up there and see.

They told me be quiet.

On the way up to L.A. later a busload of blacks had been stopped on the interstate trying to go down to San Diego and trash the place.

Years later I saw a bunch of blacks beating the crap out of one single white guy on the city bus. The bus-driver stopped the bus, turned off the ignition and ran. Cops showed up and threw them all in jail.

I remember in the summer of 1968, my father moved all five of us kids and my mom to Wisconsin for the summer. (She was a teacher, so she had the summer off.) He openly talked about wanting to move their permanently because of the riots that occurred after MLK was assassinated.

Back around that time the USS Kitty Hawk offloaded every single black off the ship at Subic Bay PI, because they were starting fights all over the ship.

So did the GOP canidates or Allen West comment on it or not?

Don't know how to search, do you? And is reading comprehension LOW on your list of priorities?

I do and you dont have proof do you? No GOP canidate spoke about the burning of that white guy but you're to much of a liar to admit you were wrong.

Now please dont respond for the third time about how you dont have time to post proof of your claims. :lol: 3 posts prove you have the time :lol:

Really Gracie? The GOP candidates WERE asked...and *I* have a link...and NO I ain't doing your work for you asswipe.

Got it.

I also said in one of these 50 threads on the subject that the candidate shouldn't say anything until the facts are in.

I notice you put on the kid gloves when talking about everyone else that commented on this EXCEPT anyone who is a Dem. Allen West commented on it without being questioned.

What has west said? I'm out of the loop and medicated the last couple days so I'm a bit behind the curve.

What has west said? I'm out of the loop and medicated the last couple days so I'm a bit behind the curve.
Allen West supports Federal Inquiry...

Article

They told me be quiet.

Back around that time the USS Kitty Hawk offloaded every single black off the ship at Subic Bay PI, because they were starting fights all over the ship.

They did not. They had problems but they did not offload all black sailors. You'll say anything, won't you?

Ah.

Allen West supports Federal Inquiry...

Article

I read the first paragraph and stopped. What the fuck is up with all of our politicians nosing into and in front of the states jurisdiction?

Damn feds run amuck.

Really Gracie? The GOP candidates WERE asked...and *I* have a link...and NO I ain't doing your work for you asswipe.

Right...I asked for the link. You said you didnt have time. Then posted this 3 posts after mine

I figure a lot of red-necks are stocking up on ammo right about now.
They were long before this latist bit of buffoonery...

From April 16th, 2009:

Fear and Greed Have Sales of Guns and Ammo Shooting Up

Gun crime continues to decrease, despite increase in gun sales

Then proceed to post links in post 415, 432 and 434. But you dont have the time. Suuure :thup:

Bye Barney Gumble

220px-Barney_Gumble.png

Ah.

Yes, I messed up my back on Tuesday. Been heavily medicated for w couple days now. Hope I haven't said anything dumber than usual.... :)

Right...I asked for the link. You said you didnt have time. Then posted this 3 posts after mine

I figure a lot of red-necks are stocking up on ammo right about now.
They were long before this latist bit of buffoonery...

From April 16th, 2009:

Fear and Greed Have Sales of Guns and Ammo Shooting Up

Gun crime continues to decrease, despite increase in gun sales

Then proceed to post links in post 415, 432 and 434. But you dont have the time. Suuure :thup:

Bye Barney Gumble

220px-Barney_Gumble.png

Please refrain from using my likeness when addressing others.

Forum List

Back