President Obama on Trayvon Martin

I do and you dont have proof do you? No GOP canidate spoke about the burning of that white guy but you're to much of a liar to admit you were wrong.

Now please dont respond for the third time about how you dont have time to post proof of your claims. :lol: 3 posts prove you have the time :lol:

Really Gracie? The GOP candidates WERE asked...and *I* have a link...and NO I ain't doing your work for you asswipe.

Right...I asked for the link. You said you didnt have time. Then posted this 3 posts after mine

I figure a lot of red-necks are stocking up on ammo right about now.
They were long before this latist bit of buffoonery...

From April 16th, 2009:

Fear and Greed Have Sales of Guns and Ammo Shooting Up

Gun crime continues to decrease, despite increase in gun sales

Then proceed to post links in post 415, 432 and 434. But you dont have the time. Suuure :thup:

Bye Barney Gumble

220px-Barney_Gumble.png
And I thought you received the message that I wasn't going to do your work for you? I invited you to Giggle and BING did I not?

YOU are certainly a fucking moron.

Thank me. :eusa_hand:

Did they put their foot in their mouth too?

Are they using this for political purposes too?

I notice you put on the kid gloves when talking about everyone else that commented on this EXCEPT anyone who is a Dem. Allen West commented on it without being questioned.

Is West a Foot in his mouth racist? Nope, he has an R behind his name

What has west said? I'm out of the loop and medicated the last couple days so I'm a bit behind the curve.
Allen West supports Federal Inquiry...

Article

Wow another link T? How strange you cant link to your lies but you have time to put up links to real events.

I know, I know...You dont have the time to post links.

Only the president shouldn't comment? The GOP is free to answer question or comment just not him.

Got it.

I also said in one of these 50 threads on the subject that the candidate shouldn't say anything until the facts are in.

I notice you put on the kid gloves when talking about everyone else that commented on this EXCEPT anyone who is a Dem. Allen West commented on it without being questioned.

Didn't know West was involved. CC. But right now we have the president of the US saying crap...like he did before and he doesn't know the facts. Not like he doesn't have a track record with inserting his foot. Like another poster suggested, when the presidents speaks on a subject like this, it hightens the impact. So yes, the president did put his "big fat" foot in his mouth....again. Deal with it dude. As for the others....they should have kept their mouths shut. But please direct me to a link or two as to what they said, would you? Did they infer it was about racism? Let me know CC.

I also said in one of these 50 threads on the subject that the candidate shouldn't say anything until the facts are in.

Didn't know West was involved. CC. But right now we have the president of the US saying crap...like he did before and he doesn't know the facts. Not like he doesn't have a track record with inserting his foot. Like another poster suggested, when the presidents speaks on a subject like this, it hightens the impact. So yes, the president did put his "big fat" foot in his mouth....again. Deal with it dude. As for the others....they should have kept their mouths shut. But please direct me to a link or two as to what they said, would you? Did they infer it was about racism? Let me know CC.
I saw the kids pic and thought of my son as well. And he's not even black. Why does everyone assume Obama was talking about race and not parenthood?

I saw the kids pic and thought of my son as well. And he's not even black. Why does everyone assume Obama was talking about race and not parenthood?

Because he said his boy, if he had one, would LOOK LIKE him.....duh

That doesn't really change my question, does it, Grumpy?

Just want to be sure here, you're condemning everyone who's commented on the case because they dont know all the facts? So no one should express an opinion prior to knowing ALL the facts?

Well first you have to show how Obama "infer it was about racism". Then I'll be more than happy too but I guarantee that if it will be greeted with a chorus of "thats different".

so I guess now that we know it was a hispanic and not a white who shot the lad it's no longer about racism.. we're so happy to know that,, send a memo to the new black cats willya?

It answered you're question perfectly. No matter how you stretch your imagination a white child does not look like a black child.

Do his photos make him look like a good child? Certainly. But he still doesn't resemble any white boy I've ever met.

It answered you're question perfectly. No matter how you stretch your imagination a white child does not look like a black child.

Do his photos make him look like a good child? Certainly. But he still doesn't resemble any white boy I've ever met.
Okay, I see why his death is meaningless to you.

But I was actually interested in Meister's opinion.

Allen West supports Federal Inquiry...

Article

Wow another link T? How strange you cant link to your lies but you have time to put up links to real events.

I know, I know...You dont have the time to post links.
And what lies are those? YOU need to calm yerself BOY. Seriously.

Sure they did. Bet YOU were trying to see if WT was paying attention, weren't you? Sorry son...I robbed your trap of your bait. :eusa_hand:

Where did the GOP canidates or Allen West comment on the burning of that white guy? If they did, I didnt find it...

Giggle...(or BING) is your friend...try it...and YES this board has a search function...BOTH items were talked about in the pages of USMB.

Look before you leap perhaps?

You asked if Obama commented on the burning for the white guy.
I said none of the GOP has commented that must mean that everyone doesnt care about the burning of that white guy.
You said the GOP canidates did comment on it.

Now you're drunk and you cant remember what you said or that you shit your pants 20 minutes ago.

It's cool

Neged for being such a prick.

His death is very sad. I was once a punk child. Thank god no one called me on it with a bullet. People CAN change, if they try.

His death is very sad. I was once a punk child. Thank god no one called me on it with a bullet. People CAN change, if they try.
Good point. Zimmerman might be able to change, but he's hardly a child.

In fact, he's 28, which is three years beyond when your brain becomes adult.

and btw, I can't be a prick if I don't have one. :lol:

Sure you can!! That post PROVED it!

This thread isn't about the perp but nice try on changing the subject.

And by the way calling you a prick is not a reference to anything male but an observation of you're willingness to be stupid.

Just want to be sure here, you're condemning everyone who's commented on the case because they dont know all the facts? So no one should express an opinion prior to knowing ALL the facts?

Well first you have to show how Obama "infer it was about racism". Then I'll be more than happy too but I guarantee that if it will be greeted with a chorus of "thats different".

Because if this had been a white child the president wouldn't have said anything, and this would be buried deep in a newspaper.

he's barely out of the nest.. obama says yer a child til age 26..

Those of you screaming about the rights reaction to this whole case but excuse Obamas race injected comments are a hoot. The man that shot him appears to be a minority as well. Not that it matters, I just don't see the need to nationalize race into every god damn issue.

The only person who is putting race into the issue is YOU. DO You stand on your church steps shouting out so the neighborhoods around you can hear you, "I'VE GOT MINE, SO FUG YOU!"

Last edited:

Because if this had been a white child the president wouldn't have said anything, and this would be buried deep in a newspaper.
Or, a reporter wouldn't have asked him about it....

Forum List

Back