President Obama on Trayvon Martin

"If I had a son he would look like him"

Comment made to a msnbc reporter at the whitehouse news conference on New World Bank nominee.

Really? And that is important to this case how exactly? Such blatant race based comments are really not needed to turn an outraged public into something worse. I guess we just never learn anything in the highest levels of govt in our country.

Also on a side note I saw Al Sharpton speaking at a rally last night on this issue. That man is w disgrace and msnbc should be embarrassed.

From my perspective the trigger man should be tried and let his peers determine his guilt. Looks guilty of murder to me but i don't know all the facts.
Why is that racist? He would look like him: thin, black, goofy and big eared.

Just like that N word thing. Obama can say 'we all look alike' but if someone else says it, it's racist! :rolleyes: I mean, hell. Obama probably IS the kid's baby daddy!! Gotta pay for those votes!~

Obama should have stayed the fuck out of a state criminal case. He had plenty of state crime to deal with in Chicago. If he is so interested in state criminal cases, he should have stayed there.

Last edited:

Why a Grand Jury?
And why do you believe The President should not comment on this incident?

stupid person.. it takes a grand jury to hand down an indictment of murder.

Maybe in Florida, not in California. I asked because I don't know Florida law. Since you seem to believe you know something (which kinda makes me laugh) tell me oh wise one how you know what will be alleged in the felony complaint.

My guess is it will go to a grand jury, simply because of the publicity and security costs if accused were brought before a magistrate for a preliminary hearing. If he were not held to answer, shit would really hit the fan.

just watch and follow the case... stupid person.

Uh, I've seen online articles claiming he is white with some mentioning the hispanic caveat. Protesters in NYC talked about how the case showed the inequality between "whites" and blacks.

Uh, you are dumber than shit to ignore Sharpton and Obamination running to the spotlight over this shit. Strange Obamination didn't claim the black teen in Sarasota that killed 2 WHITE British tourists....."would look like his son."

Hmmmmm 2 dead white people....not news, 1 dead black teen......international news. 1> 2?

As for this story, it is overblown when compared to the number of blacks killed by blacks in Florida over a year. Miami will probably have 10 this weekend.....oh, but we need Obamination to chime in on this crap.

Ok, well they got that wrong but I cant say that a name like Zimmerman would bring an image of a hispanic guy. Their fault, why you mad?

Sharpton and Obama were both asked about it. Sharpton was invited by the family, the press asked Obama about it. Why you mad? That the question was asked or that they answered it?

This is not tit-for-tat. Want more focus on the 2 white guys? Do something about it like this family has. Dont hate...imitate

Thats not the story bub, why you keep changing what the story should be is beyond me.

1) The left-wing media is playing up the name Zimmerman and hoping people don't see his picture.

2) Sharpton is a criminal that is trying to find an angle to make money in this entire mess and making it worse for the people of Sanford.

3) Obamination should just shut up about the case stating his DoJ is working the issue and justice will prevail in this country.

4) The lack of coverage on the murdered British tourists trial is typical because it isn't a boner for liberals to expose black male teens being violent towards white people "getting lost in the hood."
[/QUOTE]

Ok, you're assuming again. They are posting his picture what more can they do for you?

Sharpton was invited by the family. Why are you ignoring this point? Sharpton hasnt made a dime off of this if so, you can provide proof of your claim. Link?

Obama was asked about it. Are you mad that someone asked him or that he answered? and why?

If it's an issue, what is stopping you from putting down your internet and doing something about getting it more attention? Again, thats not the story and you attempting to change the subject from the bad police work to blacks and whites in europe. Why? What does that have to do with this case?

Last edited:

Comment made to a msnbc reporter at the whitehouse news conference on New World Bank nominee.

Really? And that is important to this case how exactly? Such blatant race based comments are really not needed to turn an outraged public into something worse. I guess we just never learn anything in the highest levels of govt in our country.

Also on a side note I saw Al Sharpton speaking at a rally last night on this issue. That man is w disgrace and msnbc should be embarrassed.

From my perspective the trigger man should be tried and let his peers determine his guilt. Looks guilty of murder to me but i don't know all the facts.

Just like that N word thing. Obama can say 'we all look alike' but if someone else says it, it's racist! :rolleyes: I mean, hell. Obama probably IS the kid's baby daddy!! Gotta pay for those votes!~

Obama should have stayed the fuck out of a state criminal case. He had plenty of state crime to deal with in Chicago. If he is so interested in state criminal cases, he shoudl have stayed there.

But he didn't. Zimmerman brought race into this. If you crackers don't like it, tough luck.

which part of obama tickles yer funny bone,, ? his ugly white mother?

His big ears. It's funny how posters will whine when their family is attacked, but they have no problem attacking the dead family of public figures. But that's typical white conservative hag behavior.

if obama posted here I could not mention his mother.. and that's a fact. so his big ears are the white part of obama is that yer postion?

What the fuck does Obama's mother have to do with your pettish rascism?

Dumb down your rascism 24/7. Yourself still a pig.

Obama should have stayed the fuck out of a state criminal case. He had plenty of state crime to deal with in Chicago. If he is so interested in state criminal cases, he should have stayed there.
Do you feel the same about Santorum and Romney? They were asked the same questions and basically said the same thing: the case should be investigated, it's a tragedy, etc.

I don't understand why you would hold this against anyone, answering a question about a tragic shooting and a law that should have never been passed.

I would rep you for being funny and honest.....but you'd ignore it....so I won't.
:D Just because I ignore them doesn't mean I don't like them.

Do you feel the same about Santorum and Romney? They were asked the same questions and basically said the same thing: the case should be investigated, it's a tragedy, etc.

I don't understand why you would hold this against anyone, answering a question about a tragic shooting and a law that should have never been passed.

But Obama answered while being black.

Santorum and Romney said Martin looked like them? Link please.

Obama involved in a state thing? :cuckoo:

But the GOP gets involved in Terry Schiavo and women's uterus'

Obama should have stayed the fuck out of a state criminal case. He had plenty of state crime to deal with in Chicago. If he is so interested in state criminal cases, he shoudl have stayed there.

But he didn't. Zimmerman brought race into this. If you crackers don't like it, tough luck.

"When I worked at a liquor store during college I got held up by two........you know......dark swede colored 17 year olds.....they were both.....you know......curly-haired.....you know......larger than normal lips.....I mean really larger than normal lips......you know."

"Fuck it........they were both black."

Now......isn't easier to call a perp what he is......than dancing around it like Fred Astaire?

FUCKING MORONS!!!!!!

A prompt, more thorough investigation might have stopped MEDIA HOUNDS from getting a grip on the killing, Florida's law, and the resultant INTEREST.

You are kidding right?

By more thorough investigation what you appear to mean is a finding that this was cold blooded murder and, in fact, a hate crime deserving nothing short of death.

That is the only thing that would have satisfied the media hounds, the two "reverends", the family, community and entire country. It sure doesn't seem to me like those who are calling for his arrest are interested in anything short of committing murder themselves.

Immie

The first amendment is one of our most powerful rights. It is the great leveler between the rights of the individual and the power of the state

In this case, the parents of the victim did not think they were getting a fair investigation out of law enforcement. Going to that same law enforcement and asking for more details was not successful

The parents have a right to bring their case to the public at large through the media. In this case they got the nationwide attention they sought. If that involves Sharpton and Jackson......so be it

The parents have a right to bring public pressure on their law enforcement and they used it

I can buy that.

That doesn't explain the millions of people who have convicted this man on hearsay.

Immie

You show the stupidity of liberals.

Obamination has the DoJ digging through this case, he needs to not comment.

Abortion and euthanasia are the killing of humans that can't defend themselves. More black people are killed by abortion than by this hispanic.....

Obama involved in a state thing? :cuckoo:

But the GOP gets involved in Terry Schiavo and women's uterus'

Santorum and Romney said Martin looked like them? Link please.
Oh, I get it. Empathy is racist.

He is our President. I expect more from him that Mitt or Sancto.

You are kidding right?

By more thorough investigation what you appear to mean is a finding that this was cold blooded murder and, in fact, a hate crime deserving nothing short of death.

That is the only thing that would have satisfied the media hounds, the two "reverends", the family, community and entire country. It sure doesn't seem to me like those who are calling for his arrest are interested in anything short of committing murder themselves.

Immie

The first amendment is one of our most powerful rights. It is the great leveler between the rights of the individual and the power of the state

In this case, the parents of the victim did not think they were getting a fair investigation out of law enforcement. Going to that same law enforcement and asking for more details was not successful

The parents have a right to bring their case to the public at large through the media. In this case they got the nationwide attention they sought. If that involves Sharpton and Jackson......so be it

The parents have a right to bring public pressure on their law enforcement and they used it

I can buy that.

That doesn't explain the millions of people who have convicted this man on hearsay.

Immie

He has been convicted of nothing.......he hasn't even been arrested

I can buy that.

Immie

He has been convicted of nothing.......he hasn't even been arrested

Not even drug tested but they made sure to drug test the guy without a heartbeat. I see people here are more disgusted that people have opinions on the case than the case itself.

Last edited:
It figures it duped a racist dumbfuck like you.

Oh, the POTUS has bigger issues to deal with than some black teen dying in Florida. Will he talk about other black teens gunned down in Florida this weekend???? He will be very busy making sure he talks about black males being killed this weekend, especially by black males like you.

Syria....not big news.
Bad economy....not big news.
Obamacare's 2 year Birthday.....not big news.
Russia's threats over missile defense.....not big news.
Iran's nuclear weapons program.....not big news.
2 white British tourists killed by black teen in "Florida".....not big news.

Some hispanic killed a black teen.....now that is headline news and worthy of a staged question for the national stage. :cuckoo:

Don't have a heart attack. Hahahaha.

Prove the question was planted. The entire country is talking about this, but Obama can't answer a question?

P.S. Mitt Romney is going to get crushed in the general election, if he even makes it that far.

The problem is that Obama doesn't know when to DECLINE to answer a question. He is fueling racial hatred. I agree, there will be riots before this is over. I said when 0 was elected there would be race riots before he is out of office. I see nothing now to change my mind about it.

And what responsible parent sends their kid dressed in a 'hoodie' like a cat burglar to the grocery on foot at 10p.m.? Mine were never out of the house at that time of night unless I was driving them.

Your 17 year old was never out of the house at 10:00 pm?

So you hate Obama more now that he answered that question? Does he seem a little darker now?

Forum List

Back