President Obama on Trayvon Martin

The whole thing isnt a white/black issue....though some will try to make it that issue.

What brings this issue to the forefront and international attention, is the Stand Your Ground law. There are many that see it as a dangerous law that gives murderers a free pass, and this case looks to be the one that forces the discussion.

personally, I think Zommerman broke the Stand Your ground law, so the argument is stupid, but as soon as we get passed the Black/White screaming, the screaming will begin about the Stand Your Ground law...unless of course we have a brief and stupid screaming match about gun control - Zimmermans gun was completely legal so gun control/laws wouldnt have prevented this....so the only "solution" would be an unconstitutional gun grab.

And just to nip it in the bud. My thoughts on Obamas comments are not talking points or dittohead remarks. This exchange just took place on live tv and has not been commented on by any figure on the right YET

Not commented on by any figure on the right until this thread :)

btw I watched ALL of what Obama said on this and you are spinning with out of context.

Uh, I've seen online articles claiming he is white with some mentioning the hispanic caveat. Protesters in NYC talked about how the case showed the inequality between "whites" and blacks.

Uh, you are dumber than shit to ignore Sharpton and Obamination running to the spotlight over this shit. Strange Obamination didn't claim the black teen in Sarasota that killed 2 WHITE British tourists....."would look like his son."

Hmmmmm 2 dead white people....not news, 1 dead black teen......international news. 1> 2?

As for this story, it is overblown when compared to the number of blacks killed by blacks in Florida over a year. Miami will probably have 10 this weekend.....oh, but we need Obamination to chime in on this crap.

Ok, well they got that wrong but I cant say that a name like Zimmerman would bring an image of a hispanic guy. Their fault, why you mad?

Sharpton and Obama were both asked about it. Sharpton was invited by the family, the press asked Obama about it. Why you mad? That the question was asked or that they answered it?

This is not tit-for-tat. Want more focus on the 2 white guys? Do something about it like this family has. Dont hate...imitate

Thats not the story bub, why you keep changing what the story should be is beyond me.

It was an excellent and appropriate statement and fit well with the rest of what he said.
You might be one of the dumbest newbies to come along in a while. The President just projected himself to into a debate that will cause racial tensions. If he was asked and wanted to answer, why did he project race and make it only about race. This guy only knows about race baiting that is it! He is a fool like you!

What is wrong is that the man who killed a 17 year old kid is walking the street with the same gun in his pocket.
You miss the point and present a weak red herring, because you're a mental midget.

Most WHITE PEOPLE and MOST CONSERVATIVES are outraged by the slaining. Especially when learning the facts. But this wasn't a white man (in fact the shooter was Latino) killing a black kid. It was about an adult killing a kid in cold blood!

He should be arrested and the crime investigated and taken to trial.
Who is arguing against that you stupid motherfucker!

"The facts" have not been determined yet. And will not be until the trier of fact renders a verdict.

Wow, I'm surprised. The white conservative crowd has a problem with Obama answering a question.

"It was a planted question". "Obama shouldn't have talked about it"

Funny.

So it appears; a better response might have been "I will withhold comment until legal proceedings are concluded".

It'll be interesting to hear how Zimmerman contorts the fact that he went after a young man, with no record, armed with skittles and a can of iced tea, and is heard on 911 tape saying, "fucking coons", tell a real jury that he should spend the rest of his fucking worthless live in jail.

Dumbfuck....Obamination can wear a t-shirt with this dead kid's face on it during the campaign, and he will still lose the election.

If it wasn't staged, which it was, his reaction should've been that he feels sorry for the kid's parents and that we should let the federal investigation take place before passing judgement.....nothing about how the kid could've been his kid.

But where was Obamination's comments on 2 Brits being killed by a black teen in Florida. Did he apologize to the UK PM last week???? It's not friendly to kill tourists visiting your country.....

It figures it duped a racist dumbfuck like you.

Oh, the POTUS has bigger issues to deal with than some black teen dying in Florida. Will he talk about other black teens gunned down in Florida this weekend???? He will be very busy making sure he talks about black males being killed this weekend, especially by black males like you.

Syria....not big news.
Bad economy....not big news.
Obamacare's 2 year Birthday.....not big news.
Russia's threats over missile defense.....not big news.
Iran's nuclear weapons program.....not big news.
2 white British tourists killed by black teen in "Florida".....not big news.

Some hispanic killed a black teen.....now that is headline news and worthy of a staged question for the national stage. :cuckoo:

Wow, I'm surprised. The white conservative crowd has a problem with Obama answering a question.

"It was a planted question". "Obama shouldn't have talked about it"

Funny.

Don't have a heart attack. Hahahaha.

Prove the question was planted. The entire country is talking about this, but Obama can't answer a question?

P.S. Mitt Romney is going to get crushed in the general election, if he even makes it that far.

Dumbfuck....Obamination can wear a t-shirt with this dead kid's face on it during the campaign, and he will still lose the election.

If it wasn't staged, which it was, his reaction should've been that he feels sorry for the kid's parents and that we should let the federal investigation take place before passing judgement.....nothing about how the kid could've been his kid.

But where was Obamination's comments on 2 Brits being killed by a black teen in Florida. Did he apologize to the UK PM last week???? It's not friendly to kill tourists visiting your country.....

It figures it duped a racist dumbfuck like you.

Oh, the POTUS has bigger issues to deal with than some black teen dying in Florida. Will he talk about other black teens gunned down in Florida this weekend???? He will be very busy making sure he talks about black males being killed this weekend, especially by black males like you.

Syria....not big news.
Bad economy....not big news.
Obamacare's 2 year Birthday.....not big news.
Russia's threats over missile defense.....not big news.
Iran's nuclear weapons program.....not big news.
2 white British tourists killed by black teen in "Florida".....not big news.

Some hispanic killed a black teen.....now that is headline news and worthy of a staged question for the national stage. :cuckoo:

Don't have a heart attack. Hahahaha.

Prove the question was planted. The entire country is talking about this, but Obama can't answer a question?

P.S. Mitt Romney is going to get crushed in the general election, if he even makes it that far.

Romney will be crushed. Now prove the question was planted.

I don't think that Obama should have said anything. He's put his foot in his mouth before, and had to have a beer summit to smooth the waters.

he didn't "put his foot in his mouth" here.

i know that the right, for some reason i don't fathom, would like to pretend that racism is a thing of the past...

but that's not reality.

Oh honey,, racism has never been so apparent. I'm truly sorry that an hispanic killed a black child.. I'm just glad it wasn't a white guy, imagine the outrage?

The whole thing isnt a white/black issue....though some will try to make it that issue.

What brings this issue to the forefront and international attention, is the Stand Your Ground law. There are many that see it as a dangerous law that gives murderers a free pass, and this case looks to be the one that forces the discussion.

personally, I think Zommerman broke the Stand Your ground law, so the argument is stupid, but as soon as we get passed the Black/White screaming, the screaming will begin about the Stand Your Ground law...unless of course we have a brief and stupid screaming match about gun control - Zimmermans gun was completely legal so gun control/laws wouldnt have prevented this....so the only "solution" would be an unconstitutional gun grab.

No, it's not. It's actually an hispanic, black issue.

1) The left-wing media is playing up the name Zimmerman and hoping people don't see his picture.

2) Sharpton is a criminal that is trying to find an angle to make money in this entire mess and making it worse for the people of Sanford.

3) Obamination should just shut up about the case stating his DoJ is working the issue and justice will prevail in this country.

4) The lack of coverage on the murdered British tourists trial is typical because it isn't a boner for liberals to expose black male teens being violent towards white people "getting lost in the hood."

Uh, I've seen online articles claiming he is white with some mentioning the hispanic caveat. Protesters in NYC talked about how the case showed the inequality between "whites" and blacks.

Uh, you are dumber than shit to ignore Sharpton and Obamination running to the spotlight over this shit. Strange Obamination didn't claim the black teen in Sarasota that killed 2 WHITE British tourists....."would look like his son."

Hmmmmm 2 dead white people....not news, 1 dead black teen......international news. 1> 2?

As for this story, it is overblown when compared to the number of blacks killed by blacks in Florida over a year. Miami will probably have 10 this weekend.....oh, but we need Obamination to chime in on this crap.

Ok, well they got that wrong but I cant say that a name like Zimmerman would bring an image of a hispanic guy. Their fault, why you mad?

Sharpton and Obama were both asked about it. Sharpton was invited by the family, the press asked Obama about it. Why you mad? That the question was asked or that they answered it?

This is not tit-for-tat. Want more focus on the 2 white guys? Do something about it like this family has. Dont hate...imitate

Thats not the story bub, why you keep changing what the story should be is beyond me.

It was an excellent and appropriate statement and fit well with the rest of what he said.

What is wrong is that the man who killed a 17 year old kid is walking the street with the same gun in his pocket.

Why are so many whites against that happening? Why is faux against that happening?

"If I had a son he would look like Trayvon".......typical attempt to become part of the story.:mad:

Actually his son would have bigger ears.

What Obama should have said is this; "Don't stoke there fires of racism......all of you kids that walked out of class.....instead of starting trouble....go back to class.....don't make things worse than they already are".

Last edited:

No, it's not. It's actually an hispanic, black issue.

Zimmerman's MOTHER was Hispanic, how he identified himself is reported WHERE?

I don't think that Obama should have said anything. He's put his foot in his mouth before, and had to have a beer summit to smooth the waters.

i know that the right, for some reason i don't fathom, would like to pretend that racism is a thing of the past...

but that's not reality.

Oh honey,, racism has never been so apparent. I'm truly sorry that an hispanic killed a black child.. I'm just glad it wasn't a white guy, imagine the outrage?

You are right "Your racism has never been so apparent". Isn't Zimmerman "half white"?

but that's not reality.

You are right "Your racism has never been so apparent". Isn't Zimmerman "half white"?

isn't obama half white? don't you just hate that obama is half white? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

but that's not reality.

As if no Hispanics in America do not identify themselves as WHITE.

Why are so many whites against that happening? Why is faux against that happening?

"If I had a son he would look like Trayvon".......typical attempt to become part of the story.:mad:

Actually his son would have bigger ears.

And Obama's black. Isn't that the heart of your bitching?

A GRAND JURY will meet, the President should not be commenting on this until after charges, if any, AND a conviction.

Why a Grand Jury? And why do you believe The President should not comment on this incident?

As if no Hispanics in America do not identify themselves as WHITE.

the liberals :clap2::clap2::clap2: the arrival of the hispanic population,, crowing about the "Browning of America. Now, suddenly,, you want them to be white..

Forum List

Back