President Obama on Trayvon Martin

Zimmerman actually said "fucking punk", but it was able to be adjusted and fiddled to say "coon".

Wait, the media is just getting started. They'll have a whole background of racism before this is done.

Hmm? It did sound like he said 'Coon.' But i hear on the Media. They want this story to go on forever. Especially the Liberal Press. It's a Rodney King Redux bonanza for CNN & NBC. They're salivating over it. They wont be truly satisified until the riots begin. It's pretty sad.

There's nothing being salivated over. There's a demand for justice.

Hmm? It did sound like he said 'Coon.' But i hear on the Media. They want this story to go on forever. Especially the Liberal Press. It's a Rodney King Redux bonanza for CNN & NBC. They're salivating over it. They wont be truly satisified until the riots begin. It's pretty sad.

I'm curious why the right wing press is underrepoting, especially FOX.

Fox News is reporting on the story. They're just not in a Race-Baiting feeding frenzy over it like the Liberal Press is. CNN & NBC especially, really should be ashamed of themselves for the way they're inciting. Fox News has actually behaved like responsible journalists on this one. As the facts come in, they're reporting more on this story. They haven't rushed to Race-Bait and incite. Like i said earlier, CNN & NBC wont be happy until the riots begin. It's their Rodney King redux.

Is FOX reporting that Zimmerman uttered "fucking coons" when he pursued this young man? I doubt it. Is FOX questioning why the Sanford police let this guy, and his gun, go for a walk after the murder?

From Gabby Gifford to this Trayvon Martin Obama and the democrats used these tragedies for political gain, they are sick pathetic people. We have babies getting killed in shootings in Detroit, where are all these libs?

Fox News is reporting on the story. They're just not in a Race-Baiting feeding frenzy over it like the Liberal Press is. CNN & NBC especially, really should be ashamed of themselves for the way they're inciting. Fox News has actually behaved like responsible journalists on this one. As the facts come in, they're reporting more on this story. They haven't rushed to Race-Bait and incite. Like i said earlier, CNN & NBC wont be happy until the riots begin. It's their Rodney King redux.

:cuckoo:

Nah, it's the truth. This thing is a Rodney King Redux bonanza for the kooks at CNN & NBC. They're salivating over it. Their in full Race-Baiting euphoria mode. They hope & pray this story can go on forever. The only thing missing now, is the riots. But don't worry, CNN & NBC are working very hard on inciting them. So you stay tuned to CNN & NBC. But i'll pass.

It was a staged question, so Obamination can get the blacks in Florida (swing state) fired up over "whitey."

He is such a scumbag.

The leftist media is inciting and keeping this horseshit alive based on race...THEY, like thier leader are just sick assholes that keep shit like this alive for some politcal aim and diversion.

The Leftist media and the POTUS should just shut the fuck up and let the Governor of Florida, and his AG take care of it...and at the same time? The Governor should demand that Al Sharpton get the FUCK out of Florida, and stay out.

*I* will back it 100%

Well they're just so pissed that the guy was let go without even a slap on the wrist. Martin was an underage kid, out buying a snack, he was shot and killed and the person who killed him is free, gone, nobody knows where he is. It is a travesty.
Sarah,

He's not gone. Rest assured the police know where he is. And even if he did decide to disappear how long do you suppose the most publicized man in America could remain at large?

I heard he's being sequestered because of credible death threats. If things go the way I'm expecting they will I believe he'll be taken into custody very soon -- ostensibly for his own protection.

From Gabby Gifford to this Trayvon Martin Obama and the democrats used these tragedies for political gain, they are sick pathetic people. We have babies getting killed in shootings in Detroit, where are all these libs?

We're there moron. Where were the Sanford police on this case?

:cuckoo:

Nah, it's the truth. This thing is a Rodney King Redux bonanza for the kooks at CNN & NBC. They're salivating over it. Their in full Race-Baiting euphoria mode. They hope & pray this story can go on forever. The only thing missing now, is the riots. But don't worry, CNN & NBC are working very hard on inciting them. So you stay tuned to CNN & NBC. But i'll pass.

Is Rep Allen West race baiting?

The leftist media is inciting and keeping this horseshit alive based on race...THEY, like thier leader are just sick assholes that keep shit like this alive for some politcal aim and diversion.

The Leftist media and the POTUS should just shut the fuck up and let the Governor of Florida, and his AG take care of it...and at the same time? The Governor should demand that Al Sharpton get the FUCK out of Florida, and stay out.

*I* will back it 100%

Yeah, it was lefties who muttered, "fucking coons" while chasing a young black man, armed with a bag of skittles and a can of iced tea, and ended his life. You're disgusting.

Bigtime.

Are you holding Allen West to that standard?

No of course not. West is the untouchable black guy. Repubs hate the CBC but excuse West for being part of an organization they believe to be racist. Thats a HUGE pass. You think West commenting on a dead black teen is going to sway them?

It was an excellent and appropriate statement and fit well with the rest of what he said.

What is wrong is that the man who killed a 17 year old kid is walking the street with the same gun in his pocket.

He should be arrested and the crime investigated and taken to trial.

Why are so many whites against that happening? Why is faux against that happening?

Travon's death was horrible. But, the president is only coming out because its in the news, it's election year posturing. Where was he when all of the other black teenage males were killed last year, or were those deaths okay because they were committed by other black males?

The death of an african american is only an issue when it wasn't caused by another african american.

That's not the issue for me.

The issue for me was shitty police work.

Simple as that.

Are you holding Allen West to that standard?

No of course not. West is the untouchable black guy. Repubs hate the CBC but excuse West for being part of an organization they believe to be racist. Thats a HUGE pass. You think West commenting on a dead black teen is going to sway them?

Spoken like a true fucking racist piece of SHIT that you are.

Plod on.:clap2:

Cool, then I expect you to treat West's words with the same Outrage as you have everyones elses on this issue
Allen West On Trayvon Martin Case: 'This Is An Outrage' | TPM Livewire

I have sat back and allowed myself time to assess the current episode revealing itself in Sanford, Florida involving the shooting of 17-year-old Treyvon Martin. First of all, if all that has been reported is accurate, the Sanford Police Chief should be relieved of his duties due to what appears to be a mishandling of this shooting in its early stages. The US Navy SEALS identified Osama Bin Laden within hours, while this young man laid on a morgue slab for three days. The shooter, Mr Zimmerman, should have been held in custody and certainly should not be walking free, still having a concealed weapons carry permit. From my reading, it seems this young man was pursued and there was no probable cause to engage him, certainly not pursue and shoot him….against the direction of the 911 responder. Let’s all be appalled at this instance not because of race, but because a young American man has lost his life, seemingly, for no reason. I have signed a letter supporting a DOJ investigation. I am not heading to Sanford to shout and scream, because we need the responsible entities and agencies to handle this situation from this point without media bias or undue political influences. This is an outrage.

When you come back with a "thats different" defense, I will accept your apology.

So a hispanic idiot shoots and kills a black teen.....and white people get blamed for it.

Sharpton and Obamination cash in on it.

The national media talks about how dangerous the "police" are for black males walking around town, not the actual black criminals that KILL them more than the police....and hispanics.

I predict a riot, and i also predict the Democrats and Liberal Press are gonna love it. Stay tuned.

Forum List

Back