President Obama on Trayvon Martin

Well, that would be stupid, because the situations don't even compare. When does the average white teenager suffer suspicions based on his race?

When ever the press decides it is "appropriate" Right now you have a Hispanic accused of racism without having uttered a single racist remark.

That would be incorrect. He's heard on the 911 tape uttering the term, "fucking coons".

Trayvon Martin 911 Call - Did George Zimmerman Say 'F*ng Coons'? - YouTube

Undeniable....but one side seems to take delight in running in every thread screaming ignorance.

Who didnt know the president was a total asshole before this, but for him to publically weigh in on this....................

HOLY OTHER OF GOD..........it is scary that this guy holds the highest office in the land..............thankfully, for only a few more months.

Why wouldnt he? All Presidents talk about the News of the Day.
Hell Remember Bush being asked about Steriods in Baseball?
You do?
Remember losing your mind about it?
No?

Really..

"If I had a son he would look like him"

Comment made to a msnbc reporter at the whitehouse news conference on New World Bank nominee.

Really? And that is important to this case how exactly? Such blatant race based comments are really not needed to turn an outraged public into something worse. I guess we just never learn anything in the highest levels of govt in our country.

Also on a side note I saw Al Sharpton speaking at a rally last night on this issue. That man is w disgrace and msnbc should be embarrassed.

From my perspective the trigger man should be tried and let his peers determine his guilt. Looks guilty of murder to me but i don't know all the facts.

And what if he said.."That could have been me when I was a teen ager." Would that also have been a racist remark?

Comment made to a msnbc reporter at the whitehouse news conference on New World Bank nominee.

Really? And that is important to this case how exactly? Such blatant race based comments are really not needed to turn an outraged public into something worse. I guess we just never learn anything in the highest levels of govt in our country.

Also on a side note I saw Al Sharpton speaking at a rally last night on this issue. That man is w disgrace and msnbc should be embarrassed.

From my perspective the trigger man should be tried and let his peers determine his guilt. Looks guilty of murder to me but i don't know all the facts.
I'm sure the troglodytes, who watch FAUX Noise....

.....could fill-you-in.

devolutionnew.jpg

Last edited:

Zimmerman actually said "fucking punk", but it was able to be adjusted and fiddled to say "coon".

Wait, the media is just getting started. They'll have a whole background of racism before this is done.

Hmm? It did sound like he said 'Coon.' But i hear on the Media. They want this story to go on forever. Especially the Liberal Press. It's a Rodney King Redux bonanza for CNN & NBC. They're salivating over it. They wont be truly satisified until the riots begin. It's pretty sad.

Zimmerman actually said "fucking punk", but it was able to be adjusted and fiddled to say "coon".

Wait, the media is just getting started. They'll have a whole background of racism before this is done.

Hmm? It did sound like he said 'Coon.' But i hear on the Media. They want this story to go on forever. Especially the Liberal Press. It's a Rodney King Redux bonanza for CNN & NBC. They're salivating over it. They wont be truly satisified until the riots begin. It's pretty sad.

I'm curious why the right wing press is underrepoting, especially FOX.

Yeah.....I'm sure that'd bother.....

handjob.gif

Even when you hear the tape of him sayin coon...you're still questioning unknowns. What the hell?

and you know this how?

History my man,, history.

The fact that this is being politicized so much really underscores why different races don't get along as much as they should.

Could it be instead that the different races dont get along so it has to be politicized in order to deal with the issue?

The kid was armed with skittles and an iced tea and was half Zimmermans size. If Martin was a threat, then Zimmerman is the biggest wimp on the planet.

Fox News is reporting on the story. They're just not in a Race-Baiting feeding frenzy over it like the Liberal Press is. CNN & NBC especially, really should be ashamed of themselves for the way they're inciting. Fox News has actually behaved like responsible journalists on this one. As the facts come in, they're reporting more on this story. They haven't rushed to Race-Bait and incite. Like i said earlier, CNN & NBC wont be happy until the riots begin. It's their Rodney King redux.

Really?

really. Imagine that guy stating the obvious. And worse, showing sympathy for a terrible tragedy.

damn that Obama. Damn him for being human.

damn that Obama. Damn him :eusa_shifty:

Fox News is reporting on the story. They're just not in a Race-Baiting feeding frenzy over it like the Liberal Press is. CNN & NBC especially, really should be ashamed of themselves for the way they're inciting. Fox News has actually behaved like responsible journalists on this one. As the facts come in, they're reporting more on this story. They haven't rushed to Race-Bait and incite. Like i said earlier, CNN & NBC wont be happy until the riots begin. It's their Rodney King redux.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back