President Obama on Trayvon Martin

So a hispanic idiot shoots and kills a black teen.....and white people get blamed for it.

Sharpton and Obamination cash in on it.

The national media talks about how dangerous the "police" are for black males walking around town, not the actual black criminals that KILL them more than the police....and hispanics.

Yeah it looks like they may have gotten the 'White Guy' thing wrong. If so, Democrats,CNN & NBC are gonna be pissed. It kind of throws a wrench in their Race-Baiting plan.

So a hispanic idiot shoots and kills a black teen.....and white people get blamed for it.

The national media talks about how dangerous the "police" are for black males walking around town, not the actual black criminals that KILL them more than the police....and hispanics.

Whites were blamed for it? When?

Sharpton and Obama cash in? How

Because that has shit to do with the story. Why didnt they talk about how to make the perfect pumpkin bread either? Because...that also has shit to do with the story.

You seem angry that the murder of an unarmed black teen is getting attention? Why is that?

Yeah it looks like they may have gotten the 'White Guy' thing wrong. If so, Democrats,CNN & NBC are gonna be pissed. It kind of throws a wrench in their Race-Baiting plan.
And possibly give Obama a cause to pause? I doubt it. That asshole will run with it because it's another diversion away from his failure as a man, as a leader.

Are you holding Allen West to that standard?
And what has Mr. West to do with this?

Care to explain your buffoonery?

Lucky for you that breathing doesn't require literacy test.

Rep. Allen West on Trayvon Martin: ‘This is an outrage’

Check his own FB page.
I have sat back and allowed myself time to assess the current episode revealing itself in Sanford Florida... | Facebook

Go ahead and pretend there's no racial divide. This instance, not only of the nutjub murderer, but of the Sanford police,show you're full of shit. This ain't 1980, where you whackjobs could think you can hide bodies. The whole world is watching.

Wow, I'm surprised. The white conservative crowd has a problem with Obama answering a question.

"It was a planted question". "Obama shouldn't have talked about it"

Funny.

Are you holding Allen West to that standard?

Check his own FB page.
I have sat back and allowed myself time to assess the current episode revealing itself in Sanford Florida... | Facebook

Go ahead and pretend there's no racial divide. This instance, not only of the nutjub murderer, but of the Sanford police,show you're full of shit. This ain't 1980, where you whackjobs could think you can hide bodies. The whole world is watching.

From his FACEBOOK PAGE:

..." I am not heading to Sanford to shout and scream, because we need the responsible entities and agencies to handle this situation from this point without media bias or undue political influences. This is an outrage..."

And he is correct.

Anything else assclown?

Uh, I've seen online articles claiming he is white with some mentioning the hispanic caveat. Protesters in NYC talked about how the case showed the inequality between "whites" and blacks.

Uh, you are dumber than shit to ignore Sharpton and Obamination running to the spotlight over this shit. Strange Obamination didn't claim the black teen in Sarasota that killed 2 WHITE British tourists....."would look like his son."

Hmmmmm 2 dead white people....not news, 1 dead black teen......international news. 1> 2?

As for this story, it is overblown when compared to the number of blacks killed by blacks in Florida over a year. Miami will probably have 10 this weekend.....oh, but we need Obamination to chime in on this crap.

Because that has shit to do with the story. Why didnt they talk about how to make the perfect pumpkin bread either? Because...that also has shit to do with the story.

You seem angry that the murder of an unarmed black teen is getting attention? Why is that?

By your logic that means Obama is a Black American.

Paulitician neither stated or inferred it.

Project much ?

SURE you do.

*IDIOT*

Uh, I've seen online articles claiming he is white with some mentioning the hispanic caveat. Protesters in NYC talked about how the case showed the inequality between "whites" and blacks.

Uh, you are dumber than shit to ignore Sharpton and Obamination running to the spotlight over this shit. Strange Obamination didn't claim the black teen in Sarasota that killed 2 WHITE British tourists....."would look like his son."

Hmmmmm 2 dead white people....not news, 1 dead black teen......international news. 1> 2?

As for this story, it is overblown when compared to the number of blacks killed by blacks in Florida over a year. Miami will probably have 10 this weekend.....oh, but we need Obamination to chime in on this crap.

Yet America falls for it every time.

It figures it duped a racist dumbfuck like you.

Oh, the POTUS has bigger issues to deal with than some black teen dying in Florida. Will he talk about other black teens gunned down in Florida this weekend???? He will be very busy making sure he talks about black males being killed this weekend, especially by black males like you.

Syria....not big news.
Bad economy....not big news.
Obamacare's 2 year Birthday.....not big news.
Russia's threats over missile defense.....not big news.
Iran's nuclear weapons program.....not big news.
2 white British tourists killed by black teen in "Florida".....not big news.

Some hispanic killed a black teen.....now that is headline news and worthy of a staged question for the national stage. :cuckoo:

Wow, I'm surprised. The white conservative crowd has a problem with Obama answering a question.

Funny.

I don't think that Obama should have said anything. He's put his foot in his mouth before, and had to have a beer summit to smooth the waters.

he didn't "put his foot in his mouth" here.

i know that the right, for some reason i don't fathom, would like to pretend that racism is a thing of the past...

but that's not reality.

I find it disturbing that Obama is helping to try and convict this guy in the media. The system we have should be dealing with it and this is not a matter for the president.

The same people who ensured fair trials for the terrorist suspects (non-citizens) won't extend the same right to our own citizens and I find it sad.

I still haven't heard all the facts. I see a lot of assumptions and people's opinions of what took place that fateful night, but until the investigation is complete and we know what happened, it's foolish to draw conclusions and declare people guilty. That is not how it works. It's a horrible thing that happened, but seeing people so quick to judge and turn on people without proof is even more horrible.

For the president to jump in and make his own conclusions is out of line. I believe his only interest in is using this for an argument on gun control. I don't believe he really cares about that young man any more than he cares about the rest of us. I am just sick that someone would use a tragedy for their own purposes.

I feel for those parents. This is a horrible thing and a parent's worst nightmare regardless of how it happened. I just don't buy Obama's words because I can't trust him after watching him for 3 years.

Project much ?

SURE you do.

*IDIOT*

How many posters have claimed Zimmerman is Hispanic, even though his father is white. Yet whine about "half-black" Obama?

You people make me laugh.

I gurantee he claims to be a minority, a hispanic since he will get benefits when applying for jobs, etc. His name is white sounding, but he looks hispanic like any other hispanic.

Hell, Cubans can pass for white before him.

Project much ?

SURE you do.

*IDIOT*

How many posters have claimed Zimmerman is Hispanic, even though his father is white. Yet whine about "half-black" Obama?

It figures it duped a racist dumbfuck like you.

Oh, the POTUS has bigger issues to deal with than some black teen dying in Florida. Will he talk about other black teens gunned down in Florida this weekend???? He will be very busy making sure he talks about black males being killed this weekend, especially by black males like you.

Syria....not big news.
Bad economy....not big news.
Obamacare's 2 year Birthday.....not big news.
Russia's threats over missile defense.....not big news.
Iran's nuclear weapons program.....not big news.
2 white British tourists killed by black teen in "Florida".....not big news.

Some hispanic killed a black teen.....now that is headline news and worthy of a staged question for the national stage. :cuckoo:

Funny.

Don't have a heart attack. Hahahaha.

Prove the question was planted. The entire country is talking about this, but Obama can't answer a question?

P.S. Mitt Romney is going to get crushed in the general election, if he even makes it that far.

Check his own FB page.

From his FACEBOOK PAGE:

..." I am not heading to Sanford to shout and scream, because we need the responsible entities and agencies to handle this situation from this point without media bias or undue political influences. This is an outrage..."

And he is correct.

Anything else assclown?

:lol::lol::lol: my reaction to this post is the same as when I took my first horse carriage ride. All I could think is "look at that asshole"

Funny.

So it appears; a better response might have been "I will withhold comment until legal proceedings are concluded".

Hearsay like a 911 call where he's told not to do something, but does it anyway? Seems to make him the agressor, rather than someone "standing his ground". Until there's an arrest none of the questions will be answered, hence the drumbeat for it.
So the police are supposed to arrest a person, then investigate them to see if they've done something illegal?

Which country do you live in?

Take a look at his avvy.

Last edited:
I gurantee he claims to be a minority, a hispanic since he will get benefits when applying for jobs, etc. His name is white sounding, but he looks hispanic like any other hispanic.

Hell, Cubans can pass for white before him.

Project much ?

SURE you do.

*IDIOT*

Do you act stupid to get benefits? Is your guarantee worth the price of used toilet paper?

Forum List

Back