President Obama "will directly address the technical problems"

Oh, I thought maybe you lived in NJ and were getting married today :lol:

Obabble will speak from the WH today and will declare the ACA "glitches" are unacceptable. He may also appoint a commission to get to the bottom of this situation with the intent to hold those responsible...responsible.

And thus we stumble on to 2016.

ObamaCare enrollees to join president in Rose Garden (Video) - The Hill's Healthwatch

Yep, and he'll word it to make it look like he is frustrated just like you, and he'll get to the bottom of the problem for you.

In other words he won't take any of the responsibility himself for any of the failures.

Obabble will speak from the WH today and will declare the ACA "glitches" are unacceptable. He may also appoint a commission to get to the bottom of this situation with the intent to hold those responsible...responsible.

ObamaCare enrollees to join president in Rose Garden (Video) - The Hill's Healthwatch

This Rose Garden Meeting smacks of the meeting he had about Obamacare where he had "doctors" come out for a meeting and he handed out white lab coats to everyone before they sat down. They could all have been actors for all we know....

Yep, and he'll word it to make it look like he is frustrated just like you, and he'll get to the bottom of the problem for you.

In other words he won't take any of the responsibility himself for any of the failures.

I doubt he studied ITT, Programming/analysis type of stuff.

It's no mystery, Obama is responsible for this disaster. He used tax dollars to pay off his political supporters, claiming the money was for them to build the healthcare exchange. This is why government is not efficient or productive.

Or it could be like any other commercial site that has had problems.

Yo Mod person. This thread was more about Obabbles political ineptness than it was about healthcare. Sorry I confused you.

and your new title sux.

Last edited:
It's no mystery, Obama is responsible for this disaster. He used tax dollars to pay off his political supporters, claiming the money was for them to build the healthcare exchange. This is why government is not efficient or productive.

Or it could be like anything Obabble tries...a feckin disaster.

He single-handedly stopped the gusher in the Gulf.
He can fix this too. Just ask his daughter.

What "disaster"?

Few new systems, especially one of this size, roll out without problems.

That said, hopefully Obama gets coders/engineers who are out of work from the financial industry on board.

This is just their cup of tea.

Yeah..really blew that Osama bin Laden thing. I mean that man is DEAD! And that auto industry? Dayum..they are building those ugly muscle cars again..that people are actually buying.

What a mess..I tell you what.. :cool:

What "disaster"?

Few new systems, especially one of this size, roll out without problems.

That said, hopefully Obama gets coders/engineers who are out of work from the financial industry on board.

This is just their cup of tea.

Do not use the "problem" word. Say glitch...otherwise you get audited.

Yeah..really blew that Osama bin Laden thing. I mean that man is DEAD! And that auto industry? Dayum..they are building those ugly muscle cars again..that people are actually buying.

Proof that Bin Laden is dead? Oh, that's right. You have none.

Wow....you can think of two things and its only been five years!!!??? I am persuaded...fo sho....

Forum List

Back