President-Obama-will-seek-to-reduce-taxes-for-middle-class

Dems tried to compromise EVERYWHERE. Finally Pubs allowed some in the budget a few weeks ago.You'd think a typical jobs act was a commie plot. Mindless obstruction for 4 years.

You sir are one of the biggest fucking liars on USMB, for over 4 years Reid has HELD CAPTIVE over 350 PASSED HOUSE BILLS most bipartisan from even coming to the Senate floor! You Communist plant!

Harry-Reid-Obstructionist.jpg
BS propaganda. The Senate doesn't do no compromise Pubcrappe. Yes, the House has plenty of blue dog Dems. The Pub bills were pure propaganda that were KNOWN to be DOA, especially the jobs bills that were purely rolling back worker and environmental protections..., free to vote as they want and fear they have to, unlike the fascist lockstep Pubs who don't dare cross the big money donors and LIARS LOL

More subversive. commie DummycRAT lies... why not just go to Cuba, I'm sure they can use another PROPAGANDA minister there! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Haha. Fact. Not covered by your propaganda machine. So why IS it front page news when a Pub breaks ranks before a month ago. RIP Collins and Snow.

And GOOD RIDDENCE to those two subversives! and what front page news?...LOLOL!
Luckily, the brainwashed, un-American TP etc are on their way out as a power in the GOP...to the garbage can of history with you.

[

nah, that's pure BULLSHIT.

$5,000,000.00 middle class ... LMAO

The people making 1 to 5 million a year are the upper middle class with small/medium businesses.

They certainly aren't aristocracy. And more than half their net income usually go towards

Huh. You may want to rethink those bullshit numbers you just pulled sideways out of your own ass:

The top 1 percent of American households had pretax income above $394,000 last year. The top 10 percent had income exceeding $114,000.

Richest 1 earn biggest share since Roaring 20s

So 10 to 50 times the top 10% of earners and 3 to 15 times what is necessary to join the top 1% of earners is 'middle class'?

Do you even care that you have no idea what you're talking about?

[

The people making 1 to 5 million a year are the upper middle class with small/medium businesses.

They certainly aren't aristocracy. And more than half their net income usually go towards

Huh. You may want to rethink those bullshit numbers you just pulled sideways out of your own ass:

The top 1 percent of American households had pretax income above $394,000 last year. The top 10 percent had income exceeding $114,000.

So 10 to 50 times the top 10% of earners and 3 to 15 times what is necessary to join the top 1% of earners is 'middle class'?

Those numbers don't really have much meaning.

Are you claiming that people making between 1 to 5 million are part of America's aristocracy big banker Obama-bailout wall street class?

[

Obviously they do. $144,000 and $394,000 define the boundary of the top 10% and 1% respectively. Neither of which are 'middle class'. And your 'middle class numbers' is between 3 and 50 times higher.

You simply have no idea what you're talking about, making up numbers as you went along. Anyone who claims $5 million a year is middle class is hopelessly clueless.

[

You simply have no idea what you're talking about, making up numbers as you went along. Anyone who claims $5 million a year is middle class is hopelessly clueless.

Are you claiming that people making 7 figures are part of American's big-banker elite?

I'm claiming exactly what I've claimed. That you're simply clueless. That the 3 to 15 times HIGHER than the threshold for the top 1% isn't 'middle class'. That you believe it does only demonstrates how uselessly disconnected from reality your perspective actually is.

As you obviously have no idea what 'middle class' is.

[

Obviously they do. $144,000 and $394,000 define the boundary of the top 10% and 1% respectively. Neither of which are 'middle class'. And your 'middle class numbers' is between 3 and 50 times higher.

The irony impaired far left and their comments!

I made 7 figures last year and I'm from Ohio. Wow, there goes this thread. BOOM!

Are you claiming to be 'middle class' Judicial?

We'll I'm not from wallstreet or in the market. I'm not in the bottom 99%.

You've told us what you're not. Do you claim that you are 'middle class', judicial?

Do you know what being middle class is? The far left has never really defined what it is to be middle class.

Of course the obamacare penalty/tax increase for every one sailed right over the OP's head.
So take your cheap, guaranteed, transparently competitive, and cost rise bending down, GOP plan health care and stfu....best thing ever for nonrich AMERICANS in the long run...

Because there's nothing competitive about obamacare. It's costing us all more but I don't expect hacks as yourself to get that.

102 years ago, Mr. History. Any argument? Pubs only want to cut taxes on the richest.

Bro, the richest already gave themselves a plethora of loopholes. It's a system that extracts money from the middle class and gives it to the rich, like the Obama bailouts.

You don't really think the rich were paying their taxes before the French Revolution, right?
I know all about the French Rev.- that's why they had it lol. But this is the worst it's been here since the 20's, STILL, AFTER THIS Pub meltdown. Only crap media and propagandized drones explains it.

So then, why exactly do you support retaining the income tax, since you just admitted that it's the middle class bearing the burden? Btw, anyone making 50,000-5,000,000 is middle class, even if you find that upper ceiling hard to digest.

Insanity.

middleincome.png
Of course the obamacare penalty/tax increase for every one sailed right over the OP's head.
So take your cheap, guaranteed, transparently competitive, and cost rise bending down, GOP plan health care and stfu....best thing ever for nonrich AMERICANS in the long run...

Because there's nothing competitive about obamacare. It's costing us all more but I don't expect hacks as yourself to get that.
The exchanges are transparent competition. And premium prices have actually gone DOWN for 2015 in blue states, which aren't mindlessly obstructive.

I made 7 figures last year and I'm from Ohio. Wow, there goes this thread. BOOM!

Are you claiming to be 'middle class' Judicial?

We'll I'm not from wallstreet or in the market. I'm not in the bottom 99%.

You've told us what you're not. Do you claim that you are 'middle class', judicial?

Do you know what being middle class is? The far left has never really defined what it is to be middle class.
The far left is centrist except on Pub Bizarro Planet. Google middle class, ignoramus.

Well, racist, the problem, obviously, is that the richest are stealing OUR money and refusing to invest in America. see sig pp1.

of course Gates Jobs and Brin are not stealing money but rather selling products in a free, open, and voluntary marketplace to get their money. If you don't like them having money you are free to stop buying from them but don't steal your money back from them at the point of a gun like a typical violent Nazi liberal.

The exchanges are transparent competition. And premium prices have actually gone DOWN for 2015 in blue states, which aren't mindlessly obstructive.

1) too stupid since liberals made interstate competition illegal in 1946

2) exchanges feature $6000 deductibles which greatly raise prices for those stuck on them

3) providers don't compete with each other, under Obama libcommie care, on basis of price and quality which is why some CT scans cost $800 and some $3700

Obama is a lib commie who does not want capitalist competition. He had 3 communist parents and voted to left of Bernie Sanders. What does that teach you??

Forum List

Back