President-Obama-will-seek-to-reduce-taxes-for-middle-class

Tax on people with children oughta be at least twice as high as those on the childless.

Or course the teachers unions would be pissed. After all, it might be the sort of incentive that would cause people to quit reckless reproduction and lower the population. Now THAT would slow "human caused "Global-what-the-fuck"!

Of course the obamacare penalty/tax increase for every one sailed right over the OP's head.
So take your cheap, guaranteed, transparently competitive, and cost rise bending down, GOP plan health care and stfu....best thing ever for nonrich AMERICANS in the long run...

Last edited:
He has had 6 years to reduce our taxes, an issue conservatives agree on, why hasn't he done it yet?
Cons only want to cut fed income taxes, stupid, which as you morons go on and on and on about, is mainly paid by the rich. You're total brainwashed chumps of the greedy idiot rich.

There was a time, 150 years in fact, where we didn't even have an income tax.

too stupid as usual. top 1% pay 40% of all federal income tax now, only 22% under Reagan! In NYC and CA top 1% pay 50% of state tax.

This is huge waste of our most productive citizens money, Do you have IQ to understand?

You are just "stunned" to find out that the group with absolutely spectacular income and wealth gains over the past 10 years is now paying an even higher percentage of the tax revenue collected.

Why you are "stunned" to find this out I have no idea.

Guess what. When the ultra wealthy have and control even more of the income and wealth, they will pay an even HIGHER percentage of the nations taxes. They will have all the money.

Do you have the IQ to understand that this is not good?
A

You'd swallow Bammy jizz in a heartbeat wouldn't you?
Vulgar, greedy, and stupid, the hater dupe trifecta!

Nigga please......why do you feel entitled to someone else's money?
Well, racist, the problem, obviously, is that the richest are stealing OUR money and refusing to invest in America. see sig pp1.

Pucker up to Obama's ass lately?

How did ACA raise taxes?

Someone has to fund the subsidies 4 of 5 recipeints of coverage on the exchanges get.

Non-answer. Name the tax.
Obamacare s Funding Where the money comes from and where it goes Align America]

Seems you think it funded itself. I can promise you those getting the subsidy arne't paying for it.

You have yours, I have mine, except mine is fact.

False Tax Claims

Your isn't fact because you claim it is dickhead. Yours is nothing more than you puckering up to a black boy President's ass.

When almost half with an income don't pay income taxes, they aren't paying a fair share.

yes with no skin in the game their only incentive is to raise taxes on other people!

Why do they care how much income taxes are on me when they pay 0%.

But they don't pay zero. I pay zero.

A family of four pays zero income taxes until the gross income is at least $47,499 based on nothing but family makeup. If the family income is less than that, they pay zero. I you pay zero, you're nothing more than a leech.

Or they can get your bleeding heart Liberal ass to buy it for them. If being part of society means contributing to society, when are those not contributing going to start doing their fair share.

When the people we're discussing work and pay taxes?

When almost half with an income don't pay income taxes, they aren't paying a fair share.

But they do spend monies in the economy. They pay local and State taxes. Sales taxes.
In my State, if one pays no federal income taxes they pay no state income taxes. What you seem to forget is those of us that actually contribute with federal income taxes also pay those state and local taxes. We pay both. That makes us a more valuable member to society than the leeches that pay no income taxes.

How did ACA raise taxes?

Someone has to fund the subsidies 4 of 5 recipeints of coverage on the exchanges get.

Seems you think it funded itself. I can promise you those getting the subsidy arne't paying for it.

False Tax Claims

Your isn't fact because you claim it is dickhead. Yours is nothing more than you puckering up to a black boy President's ass.
Jeebus, another racist brainwashed hater dupe...and you already WERE paying for their care, idiot, just in the stupidest, most expensive way possible. Now they can pay something, get preventive care, and not go on welfare to get Medicaid. Too bad you can only parrot hater dupe bs, not THINK.

He has had 6 years to reduce our taxes, an issue conservatives agree on, why hasn't he done it yet?
Cons only want to cut fed income taxes, stupid, which as you morons go on and on and on about, is mainly paid by the rich. You're total brainwashed chumps of the greedy idiot rich.

There was a time, 150 years in fact, where we didn't even have an income tax.
102 years ago, Mr. History. Any argument? Pubs only want to cut taxes on the richest.

Or they can get your bleeding heart Liberal ass to buy it for them. If being part of society means contributing to society, when are those not contributing going to start doing their fair share.

But they do spend monies in the economy. They pay local and State taxes. Sales taxes.
In my State, if one pays no federal income taxes they pay no state income taxes. What you seem to forget is those of us that actually contribute with federal income taxes also pay those state and local taxes. We pay both. That makes us a more valuable member to society than the leeches that pay no income taxes.
They pay plenty of payroll taxes, property taxes, fees etc etc. -21% on average, hater dupe.

They pay plenty of payroll taxes, property taxes, fees etc etc. -21% on average, hater dupe.Same as the richest. Jeebus what a stupid arrogant a-hole.

They pay plenty of payroll taxes, property taxes, fees etc etc. -21% on average, hater dupe.Same as the richest. Jeebus what a stupid arrogant a-hole.
I guess you think those of us paying income taxes don't pay those payroll, property, and other taxes. You're the stupid asshole is you think those of us who pay both pay far more than some lowlife leech.

They pay plenty of payroll taxes, property taxes, fees etc etc. -21% on average, hater dupe.
When they start paying income taxes, they'll be on the same level as those of us that pay both.

False Tax Claims

Jeebus, another racist brainwashed hater dupe...and you already WERE paying for their care, idiot, just in the stupidest, most expensive way possible. Now they can pay something, get preventive care, and not go on welfare to get Medicaid. Too bad you can only parrot hater dupe bs, not THINK.
We shouldn't be paying for it either way. That's what you don't get. Too bad you suck a black President's dick.

I guess you think those of us paying income taxes don't pay those payroll, property, and other taxes. You're the stupid asshole is you think those of us who pay both pay far more than some lowlife leech.
ACTUALLY, the poorer pay a higher percentage in state and local taxes and fees than the rest, twice as much as the richest, angry white dupe.

False Tax Claims

We shouldn't be paying for it either way. That's what you don't get. Too bad you suck a black President's dick.
That's not what the courts say, racist dupe. Try changing the channel and rejoining the human race, chump of the greedy idiot GOP billionaires.

ACTUALLY, the poorer pay a higher percentage in state and local taxes and fees than the rest, twice as much as the richest, angry white dupe.

How is the Manchurian muslim going to accomplish this feat, by a UNCONSTITUTIONAL Executive Order, as ALL financial bills come from Republiican controlled Congress?

Forum List

Back