President-Obama-will-seek-to-reduce-taxes-for-middle-class

But they do spend monies in the economy. They pay local and State taxes. Sales taxes.
In my State, if one pays no federal income taxes they pay no state income taxes. What you seem to forget is those of us that actually contribute with federal income taxes also pay those state and local taxes. We pay both. That makes us a more valuable member to society than the leeches that pay no income taxes.
They pay plenty of payroll taxes, property taxes, fees etc etc. -21% on average, hater dupe.Same as the richest. Jeebus what a stupid arrogant a-hole.
I guess you think those of us paying income taxes don't pay those payroll, property, and other taxes. You're the stupid asshole is you think those of us who pay both pay far more than some lowlife leech.
ACTUALLY, the poorer pay a higher percentage in state and local taxes and fees than the rest, twice as much as the richest, angry white dupe.

That's mathematically impossible.

Obamacare s Funding Where the money comes from and where it goes Align America]

Seems you think it funded itself. I can promise you those getting the subsidy arne't paying for it.

You have yours, I have mine, except mine is fact.

False Tax Claims

Your isn't fact because you claim it is dickhead. Yours is nothing more than you puckering up to a black boy President's ass.
Jeebus, another racist brainwashed hater dupe...and you already WERE paying for their care, idiot, just in the stupidest, most expensive way possible. Now they can pay something, get preventive care, and not go on welfare to get Medicaid. Too bad you can only parrot hater dupe bs, not THINK.
We shouldn't be paying for it either way. That's what you don't get. Too bad you suck a black President's dick.
That's not what the courts say, racist dupe. Try changing the channel and rejoining the human race, chump of the greedy idiot GOP billionaires.
Try to stop being an entitlement minded n***er.

In my State, if one pays no federal income taxes they pay no state income taxes. What you seem to forget is those of us that actually contribute with federal income taxes also pay those state and local taxes. We pay both. That makes us a more valuable member to society than the leeches that pay no income taxes.
They pay plenty of payroll taxes, property taxes, fees etc etc. -21% on average, hater dupe.Same as the richest. Jeebus what a stupid arrogant a-hole.
I guess you think those of us paying income taxes don't pay those payroll, property, and other taxes. You're the stupid asshole is you think those of us who pay both pay far more than some lowlife leech.
ACTUALLY, the poorer pay a higher percentage in state and local taxes and fees than the rest, twice as much as the richest, angry white dupe.

How is the Manchurian muslim going to accomplish this feat, by a UNCONSTITUTIONAL Executive Order, as ALL financial bills come from Republiican controlled Congress?
There are signs some adult GOPers may understand what compromise is...

He has had 6 years to reduce our taxes, an issue conservatives agree on, why hasn't he done it yet?
Cons only want to cut fed income taxes, stupid, which as you morons go on and on and on about, is mainly paid by the rich. You're total brainwashed chumps of the greedy idiot rich.

There was a time, 150 years in fact, where we didn't even have an income tax.
102 years ago, Mr. History. Any argument? Pubs only want to cut taxes on the richest.

Bro, the richest already gave themselves a plethora of loopholes. It's a system that extracts money from the middle class and gives it to the rich, like the Obama bailouts.

You don't really think the rich were paying their taxes before the French Revolution, right?

How is the Manchurian muslim going to accomplish this feat, by a UNCONSTITUTIONAL Executive Order, as ALL financial bills come from Republiican controlled Congress?

Well for the last 4 years there was NO SUCH FUCKING THING OUT OF YOU SUBVERSIVE DIMWITS!

That's mathematically impossible.
Welcome to reality...

Misconceptions and Realities About Who Pays Taxes mdash Center on Budget and Policy Priorities

You have yours, I have mine, except mine is fact.

False Tax Claims

Your isn't fact because you claim it is dickhead. Yours is nothing more than you puckering up to a black boy President's ass.
Jeebus, another racist brainwashed hater dupe...and you already WERE paying for their care, idiot, just in the stupidest, most expensive way possible. Now they can pay something, get preventive care, and not go on welfare to get Medicaid. Too bad you can only parrot hater dupe bs, not THINK.
We shouldn't be paying for it either way. That's what you don't get. Too bad you suck a black President's dick.
That's not what the courts say, racist dupe. Try changing the channel and rejoining the human race, chump of the greedy idiot GOP billionaires.
Try to stop being an entitlement minded n***er.
I'm in favor of helping the unfortunate, but I prefer simple justice and getting people working in good jobs instead of letting greedy idiot megarich Pubs rip off the country and screw up the economy. See sig pp1.

102 years ago, Mr. History. Any argument? Pubs only want to cut taxes on the richest.

Bro, the richest already gave themselves a plethora of loopholes. It's a system that extracts money from the middle class and gives it to the rich, like the Obama bailouts.

You don't really think the rich were paying their taxes before the French Revolution, right?

Well for the last 4 years there was NO SUCH FUCKING THING OUT OF YOU SUBVERSIVE DIMWITS!
Dems tried to compromise EVERYWHERE. Finally Pubs allowed some in the budget a few weeks ago.You'd think a typical jobs act was a commie plot. Mindless obstruction for 4 years.

Dems tried to compromise EVERYWHERE. Finally Pubs allowed some in the budget a few weeks ago.You'd think a typical jobs act was a commie plot. Mindless obstruction for 4 years.

Oh my the far left drones show how disconnected from reality they are using the far left religious scriptures as their "facts"..

You sir are one of the biggest fucking liars on USMB, for over 4 years Reid has HELD CAPTIVE over 350 PASSED HOUSE BILLS most bipartisan from even coming to the Senate floor! You Communist plant!

Harry-Reid-Obstructionist.jpg

I know all about the French Rev.- that's why they had it lol. But this is the worst it's been here since the 20's, STILL, AFTER THIS Pub meltdown. Only crap media and propagandized drones explains it.

I know all about the French Rev.- that's why they had it lol. But this is the worst it's been here since the 20's, STILL, AFTER THIS Pub meltdown. Only crap media and propagandized drones explains it.

So then, why exactly do you support retaining the income tax, since you just admitted that it's the middle class bearing the burden? Btw, anyone making 50,000-5,000,000 is middle class, even if you find that upper ceiling hard to digest.

You sir are one of the biggest fucking liars on USMB, for over 4 years Reid has HELD CAPTIVE over 350 PASSED HOUSE BILLS most bipartisan from even coming to the Senate floor! You Communist plant!

BS propaganda. The Senate doesn't do no compromise Pubcrappe. Yes, the House has plenty of blue dog Dems-free to vote as they want and fear they have to, unlike the fascist lockstep Pubs who don't dare cross the big money donors and LIARS LOL. The Pub bills were pure propaganda that were KNOWN to be DOA, especially the jobs bills that were purely rolling back worker and environmental protections...,

BS propaganda. The Senate doesn't do no compromise Pubcrappe. Yes, the House has plenty of blue dog Dems. The Pub bills were pure propaganda that were KNOWN to be DOA, especially the jobs bills that were purely rolling back worker and environmental protections..., free to vote as they want and fear they have to, unlike the fascist lockstep Pubs who don't dare cross the big money donors and LIARS LOL

More subversive. commie DummycRAT lies... why not just go to Cuba, I'm sure they can use another PROPAGANDA minister there! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

So then, why exactly do you support retaining the income tax, since you just admitted that it's the middle class bearing the burden? Btw, anyone making 50,000-5,000,000 is middle class, even if you find that upper ceiling hard to digest.
Insanity.

Obama can't lower taxes on anyone until Congress passes the legislation first.

apparently the RW's have forgot that.

Duuuurrrrrrrrrrr

BS propaganda. The Senate doesn't do no compromise Pubcrappe. Yes, the House has plenty of blue dog Dems. The Pub bills were pure propaganda that were KNOWN to be DOA, especially the jobs bills that were purely rolling back worker and environmental protections..., free to vote as they want and fear they have to, unlike the fascist lockstep Pubs who don't dare cross the big money donors and LIARS LOL

More subversive. commie DummycRAT lies... why not just go to Cuba, I'm sure they can use another PROPAGANDA minister there! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Haha. Fact. Not covered by your propaganda machine. So why IS it front page news when a Pub breaks ranks before a month ago. RIP Collins and Snow.

Haha. Fact. Not covered by your propaganda machine. So why IS it front page news when a Pub breaks ranks before a month ago. RIP Collins and Snow.

And GOOD RIDDENCE to those two subversives! and what front page news?...LOLOL!

Insanity.

nah, that's pure BULLSHIT.

$5,000,000.00 middle class ... LMAO

middleincome.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back