🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Pelosi

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Mike Pence has been intimately involved in Trump's extortion scheme to force Ukraine to come up with dirt on his political rival. Trump is in real danger of being impeached and removed from the presidency, and Pence's involvement can't be overlooked. If/when Trump is removed from office, the Democrats aren't going to let Trump's co-conspirator assume the office. That leaves The Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi as the next in line to assume the presidency.

Of course, there is a chance that Trump could survive the impeachment, and the decision of who will replace him won't be a consideration. However, I guarantee you the Democrats have at least considered the possibility, and there has already been discussion of going with a dual impeachment. It could be done. Getting rid of Pence at the same time as Trump wouldn't be that hard to do.

Pence can either go down with Trump, or distance himself from him and leave himself unscathed and ready to step in as president. Otherwise, he could be responsible for us having our first Woman President.

Madam President Nancy Pelosi has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Trump involved Pence in efforts to pressure Ukraine’s leader, officials say

Mike Pence has been intimately involved in Trump's extortion scheme to force Ukraine to come up with dirt on his political rival. Trump is in real danger of being impeached and removed from the presidency, and Pence's involvement can't be overlooked. If/when Trump is removed from office, the Democrats aren't going to let Trump's co-conspirator assume the office. That leaves The Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi as the next in line to assume the presidency.

Of course, there is a chance that Trump could survive the impeachment, and the decision of who will replace him won't be a consideration. However, I guarantee you the Democrats have at least considered the possibility, and there has already been discussion of going with a dual impeachment. It could be done. Getting rid of Pence at the same time as Trump wouldn't be that hard to do.

Pence can either go down with Trump, or distance himself from him and leave himself unscathed and ready to step in as president. Otherwise, he could be responsible for us having our first Woman President.

Now, as far fetched as that sounds, it does bring a chuckle to ones self. Not something I would care to see. But the irony of it all. LOL.

Sure. Then she can dismantle border barriers, abolish ICE and make the American taxpayer subsidize every foreigner that wants to live on welfare here in the U.S. Why do you support such a policy?

I'm sure she could do what ever a president is capable of doing. I'm pretty sure my support or opposition doesn't make much difference. You gotta check with the founders on that one.

Sure. Then she can dismantle border barriers, abolish ICE and make the American taxpayer subsidize every foreigner that wants to live on welfare here in the U.S. Why do you support such a policy?

I'm sure she could do what ever a president is capable of doing. I'm pretty sure my support or opposition doesn't make much difference. You gotta check with the founders on that one.
I believe we will become benign destroyers of our nation then. That is usually the end of countries when they become to corrupted.

I believe we will become benign destroyers of our nation then. That is usually the end of countries when they become to corrupted.

Traitor. How long have you hated the constitution?

She let a 29 year old bartender take over her Party. And you want her running the country?

She let a 29 year old bartender take over her Party. And you want her running the country?

Looks like the founding fathers want her running our country. Can't be as bad as Trump.

I love these little fantasies the leftists come up with. It shows us how warped they really are!

(then pelosi picks hillary for her VP...and then pelosi resigns making hillary the president yaddi yaddi yaddi).

If that’s what will bring about the next Revolution
so desperately needed and long overdue...

Please stop with your childish tantrums. I owe you nothing. I owe anyone who has ever screwed me over, nothing. Somewhere on the way, we lost our way. Nancy is a corrupted old lady. One of the reasons Trump was elected. Yet so numb to her treasonous lifetime attachment as a government politician honored to serve us that she is out of touch. Who lets people shit on the sidewalk and inject drugs into their system in the middle working class areas of a city? Albeit expensive ones. You are marrying the richer peasants with the poorer ones like in 2nd and 3rd world nations. And that is our future with you. You leave these areas and move to redder areas to repeat the same thing. To soften red areas I agree with. To make them the same I do not. Pelosi is corrupted. And she is not very good at her job either. She will be out of her league as President.

In other words, you'll go along with anything, as long as it's good for the Democratic Party.

I'm pretty sure the Democratic Party could set up death camps for conservatives and you'd volunteer to run the execution chambers.

Your loyalty to the Democratic Party supersedes everything and everyone. In a Democratic-Nazi state, you'd probably inform on your own family for daring to criticize a Democrat.

Please stop with your childish tantrums. I owe you nothing. I owe anyone who has ever screwed me over, nothing. Somewhere on the way, we lost our way. Nancy is a corrupted old lady. One of the reasons Trump was elected. Yet so numb to her treasonous lifetime attachment as a government politician honored to serve us that she is out of touch. Who lets people shit on the sidewalk and inject drugs into their system in the middle working class areas of a city? Albeit expensive ones. You are marrying the richer peasants with the poorer ones like in 2nd and 3rd world nations. And that is our future with you. You leave these areas and move to redder areas to repeat the same thing. To soften red areas I agree with. To make them the same I do not. Pelosi is corrupted. And she is not very good at her job either. She will be out of her league as President.

Are you hearing voices again? I never said you owe me anything. Doesn't matter what you think of Pelosi, or anything else for that matter. If Trump is impeached, and takes Pence down with him. Pelosi will be your president.

In other words, you'll go along with anything, as long as it's good for the Democratic Party.

I'm pretty sure the Democratic Party could set up death camps for conservatives and you'd volunteer to run the execution chambers.

Your loyalty to the Democratic Party supersedes everything and everyone. In a Democratic-Nazi state, you'd probably inform on your own family for daring to criticize a Democrat.

I don't think the constitution lays out rules for who might run a death camp like they do for the presidential line of succession. I'm not the one who would be responsible for her being president anyway. That's Mile Pence's call.

Forum List

Back