President Pence: Sounds Pretty Good To Me......

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
I am pretty sure that Trump goes 4 years. All the pissing and moaning by the left is sounding old and worn already.

But, if something happens.

We get President Pence.

The left should be more worried about that...but, whatever.

I know I wished Obama good health every day because of who would take his place (and what a scary fucking thought that was).

`
`

Pence is the point man for the evangelical/charismatic/pentecostal/fundamentalist religious right. He's a lot smarter than Trump and is sitting back, watching him self-destruct. Then he moves in. Better the devil we know than the one we don't know.

• Banned
`
`

Pence is the point man for the evangelical/charismatic/pentecostal/fundamentalist religious right. He's a lot smarter than Trump and is sitting back, watching him self-destruct. Then he moves in. Better the devil we know than the one we don't know.

While I don't see him as a devil, you get the point of my post.

All these morons who are screaming for Trumps hide better consider what happens when they get it.

They are fucked.

As I said, as much as could not stand Obama, the prospect of Biden was a lot more scary. Hence I toasted Obama's health whenever I could.

• Banned
Trump is a dream compare to the nightmare Pence will be for the left.

But that is the left.

They will shoot themselves in the ass 10 times over just so they can say "see....I told ya".

Trump can't get Obamacare out.

Pence will steamroll it in a heartbeat.

I have met vp Pence and have talked to him a couple of times. The angst about Pence is hilarious to me. For as long as he has been in politics, there is really nothing to support the claims or fears that he is all about pushing a religious agenda.

• Banned
I have met vp Pence and have talked to him a couple of times. The angst about Pence is hilarious to me. For as long as he has been in politics, there is really nothing to support the claims or fears that he is all about pushing a religious agenda.

We have balances that won't allow that.

But, he will work with congress to cut the left off at the knees.

Then he gets re-elected....and the faggot patrol will be totally fucked.

Pence is a New-Earth Creationist, and as such, probably represents an even smaller support base than the Orange Idiot.
Either way, all the crazy shit that these two loonies enact will be wound back by the next Administration, be it Dem or Repub.
Of course, there's not going to be much of a legacy from der Gropenfuhrer, going on his record to date...

trump-wins-super-tuesday-cartoon-mckee.jpg

Pence is a New-Earth Creationist, and as such, probably represents an even smaller support base than the Orange Idiot.
Either way, all the crazy shit that these two loonies enact will be wound back by the next Administration, be it Dem or Repub.
Of course, there's not going to be much of a legacy from der Gropenfuhrer, going on his record to date...

trump-wins-super-tuesday-cartoon-mckee.jpg

I can just see your blood pressure climbing and the spit flying from your mouth as you were nearing full tilt while you typed that.

Made my fucking day!

I am pretty sure that Trump goes 4 years. All the pissing and moaning by the left is sounding old and worn already.

We get President Pence.

I know I wished Obama good health every day because of who would take his place (and what a scary fucking thought that was).
////////

We get President Pence.

With Pence, at least I could wake up in the morning without checking the news to see if we've launched any nukes yet.

`
`

I can't say I agree. The left can survive another evangelical president. While a more effective administration undoubtedly means the right would get more of their agenda done, it also means that the person in power is at least stable. We are less then a year into the Trump term of office, and there is a genuine treat of nuclear conflict, caused by a president who doesn't realize how rhetoric on a global stage can have serious and uncontrollable consequences. That is the most dangerous thing about Trump and something that doesn't happen under Pence.

We get President Pence.

////////

We get President Pence.

With Pence, at least I could wake up in the morning without checking the news to see if we've launched any nukes yet.

Your paranoid fear mongering attempt is dying a slow death as each new day comes and goes without Trump even launching an occasional drone strike - let alone a nuke.

I can't say I agree. The left can survive another evangelical president. While a more effective administration undoubtedly means the right would get more of their agenda done, it also means that the person in power is at least stable. We are less then a year into the Trump term of office, and there is a genuine treat of nuclear conflict, caused by a president who doesn't realize how rhetoric on a global stage can have serious and uncontrollable consequences. That is the most dangerous thing about Trump and something that doesn't happen under Pence.
`
`

I don't disagree with you. Nonetheless, the religious right has never been in a better position to push their agenda, through Trump, than they have now. The ability to bring this government, closer to the will of God....at least as they see it. -- Dominionism Rising: A Theocratic Movement Hiding in Plain Sight

`
`

I've said that, one way or another, repeatedly. Pence is dangerous because his evil is not tempered by idiocy.

Better that Trump stays on and gets beaten in 2020.

`
`

I don't disagree with you. Nonetheless, the religious right has never been in a better position to push their agenda, through Trump, than they have now. The ability to bring this government, closer to the will of God....at least as they see it. -- Dominionism Rising: A Theocratic Movement Hiding in Plain Sight
Sure, but the political system is set up that it renews itself. And not for nothing The constitution itself protects against the worst infiltration of religion in the workings of the state. I have confidence that any damage the religious motives Pence could do into the workings of the state, will be overturned eventually. A nuclear war started by simple stupidity will have far greater consequences.

Sure, but the political system is set up that it renews itself. And not for nothing The constitution itself protects against the worst infiltration of religion in the workings of the state. I have confidence that any damage the religious motives Pence could do into the workings of the state, will be overturned eventually. A nuclear war started by simple stupidity will have far greater consequences.
`
Let's just say I don't share your optimistic perspective that the constitution will blunt the goals of the religious right. Many of these people believe we are in "end time" and that by supporting Israel, the US will bring about the "Second coming." I'm probably wrong but still, I'll err on the side of caution.

`
Let's just say I don't share your optimistic perspective that the constitution will blunt the goals of the religious right. Many of these people believe we are in "end time" and that by supporting Israel, the US will bring about the "Second coming." I'm probably wrong but still, I'll err on the side of caution.
I'll err on the side of caution.
As do I lol. We just identify a different most important problem. Something that is fine of course.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see president Pence sooner than expected. This administration has been completely unorthodox

Forum List

Back