President Pence: Sounds Pretty Good To Me......

Sure, but the political system is set up that it renews itself. And not for nothing The constitution itself protects against the worst infiltration of religion in the workings of the state. I have confidence that any damage the religious motives Pence could do into the workings of the state, will be overturned eventually. A nuclear war started by simple stupidity will have far greater consequences.
`
Let's just say I don't share your optimistic perspective that the constitution will blunt the goals of the religious right. Many of these people believe we are in "end time" and that by supporting Israel, the US will bring about the "Second coming." I'm probably wrong but still, I'll err on the side of caution.

Pretty sure the end time is happening regardless.

In fact, its supposed to be happening when all the world turns against Israel. So us supporting them is delaying the matter

Before Pence could advance any policy, he would have to repair the destruction caused as Trump is being ejected. You know it will be massive. Right now, I'm more interested in what Tiffany might say. She is in negotiations to voluntarily testify to Mueller's investigation. They didn't even have to ask her. She volunteered. I guess she's still pissed about Jr and Ivanka trying to have her and Barron taken off of Trump's inheritance list. No word yet if Melania is considering testifying.

Pence is the point man for the evangelical/charismatic/pentecostal/fundamentalist religious right.

There are that many insane idiots still that think the failed jewish messiah is coming back in 2000 (17 years ago) for non-jews? :p

He's a lot smarter than Trump..

Pence is a nice guy for sure. But doubting The Donald's intelligence is what Crooked Hillary did. :p

Pence is the point man for the evangelical/charismatic/pentecostal/fundamentalist religious right.

There are that many insane idiots still that think the failed jewish messiah is coming back in 2000? :p

He's a lot smarter than Trump..

Pence is a nice guy for sure. But doubting The Donald's intelligence is what Crooked Hillary did. :p

There was no doubt about Trump's intelligence, or rather lack there of. She doubted there were enough crazies to elect him. Most did.

There was no doubt about Trump's intelligence, or rather lack there of.

Are you suggesting the homosexual,crack smoker, dick smoker, and obvious retard Barry Hussaine Obama who cannot pronounce words is intelligent? :p

There was no doubt about Trump's intelligence, or rather lack there of.

Are you suggesting the homosexual,crack smoker, dick smoker, and obvious retard Barry Hussaine Obama who cannot pronounce words is intelligent? :p

No, I'm not suggesting that. I'm saying Obama's high intelligence is well documented. Of course crazy right wingers won't admit that. Don't you feel childish making all those silly claims about Obama?

`
`

Pence is the point man for the evangelical/charismatic/pentecostal/fundamentalist religious right. He's a lot smarter than Trump and is sitting back, watching him self-destruct. Then he moves in. Better the devil we know than the one we don't know.

Perspective is such an interesting thing.

You are watching Trump "self-destruct.

I am more for him now, than when I voted for him.

Forum List

Back