President Pokes Fun During Fund Raiser

Mr If you like your plan had to lie about a video to cover up a terrorist attack is now pretending to be a tough guy. LOL

makes fun of the deficit
makes fun of the skyrocketing price of health insurance.
makes fun of immigration and the many Americans losing there lives. Plus dem have to immigrate people outside of the country to get to vote for them. And they still have to buy their votes when they get here.
Putins foreign policy is more consistent than obamas. Now that Isis and Al Qaeda rebels are joining forces. which side are we on. I guess we're on the opposite side of that red line he keeps drawing in the sand.

A stupid president getting punked by the ruskies speaking to a stupid crowd. Last time a Negro got punked like that by a Russian, apollo creed died.

Do you realize how goddamned ignorant you are? Barack Obama graduated magna cum laude from the Harvard Law School:

http://2012election.procon.org/sourcefiles/obama-harvard-law-webpage-accessed-may-22-2012.pdf

Last edited:
Obama never goes on a TV program unless he has the questions that he doesn't want asked understood. His handlers tell everyone what they can't ask.

Obama, refused to go on Fox for years, except for a pre-SuperBowl question and answer session with Bill O'Reilly, and believe it or not, O'Reilly is a liberal and has defended Obama often. He gives him the benefit of the doubt, even though it has become almost impossible to do so lately.

The DNC will not allow Fox to host a debate either, so, as usual, Obama is totally full of shit, and so is the media.

makes fun of the deficit
makes fun of immigration and the many Americans losing there lives. Plus dem have to immigrate people outside of the country to get to vote for them. And they still have to buy their votes when they get here.
Putins foreign policy is more consistent than obamas. Now that Isis and Al Qaeda rebels are joining forces. which side are we on. I guess we're on the opposite side of that red line he keeps drawing in the sand.

A stupid president getting punked by the ruskies speaking to a stupid crowd. Last time a Negro got punked like that by a Russian, apollo creed died.

Do you realize how goddamned ignorant you are? Barack Obama graduated magna cum laude from the Harvard Law School:

http://2012election.procon.org/sourcefiles/obama-harvard-law-webpage-accessed-may-22-2012.pdf

I doubt he went to a single class, he barley has a 3 digit IQ. Kagan is on SCOTUS as payback for her keeping Obama's true academic sealed

The point is a good one, if they can't handle a frigin tv channel moderator asking unrehearsed questions and answer them with something pertinent, they are not ready for the world stage.

Conservatives are notoriously childish and terrible at foreign policy, this bunch are the keystone cops. Kasich and Christie might fair well, the rest are whiners with a capital WAHHHHH.

Christie could. Love to see him and Putin go at it. :) But thinking of Dr. Carson ad Putin or lil' Kim of DPRK and I can't help but laugh. They'd eat him. And don't even imagine President of Iran or other Muslim countries. "Oh yes, you're the one who said a Muslim shouldn't be President." :)
Give em a big welcome....Jersey style.

Yea; obama is really "handling" Putin

my GOD what mindless morons on the Left post here!!

makes fun of the deficit

I doubt he went to a single class, he barley has a 3 digit IQ. Kagan is on SCOTUS as payback for her keeping Obama's true academic sealed

Yeah, Yeah and George Bush was complicit in the 9/11 activities. You do realize that fifteen of the nineteen hijackers were Saudi's don't you?

1_123125_123063_2111846_2116263_050426_bushabdullah_sm.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Yea; obama is really "handling" Putin

my GOD what mindless morons on the Left post here!!

You wanna see a mindless moron? This bird was harping "Mission Accomplished" before the war even started:

mission_accomplish_1112950c.jpg

your rebuttal to obama's ineptitude is to bring up Bush
you cant defend obama on his own record

but you got some posters

what an idiot; thanks for proving my point moron!!

you mean the guy who said to Putin's puppet I'll be more flexible after the election" is "handling" Putin?

how exactly leftard?
i wont hold my breath waiting for an answer

libs are losers who lie to themselves

what a little man and an embarrassment to us all. He's helped drag us and our country into the gutter and he's putting other people down. He's hated by the majority of the people in this country and he's putting other people down. I've never so ashamed of a person who was my President like I have been this ugly little man

he needs some mental help and should spare us all and resign.

He's right. The whining crybabies should just man up and answer the question. We're all aware of the whining about the mainstream media being waaaaah unfair. They've been bitching about that for decades now. This is nothing new under the sun, and also it's a joke.

The idea that a dozen people wanting to impress the electorate so they can run for the office of president of America being able to control what's asked of them at a debate is absolutely, without question one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of during my lifetime.....'Course I'm just 81.

What's ridiculous is letting NBC moderators control the questions being asked in a GOP debate, Campbell. As that debate clearly illustrated...journalism no longer exists at that network and the moderators from NBC are so completely in Hillary Clinton's camp that the "debate" turned into an "us against them" contest.

but you got some posters

It's killing you right wing assholes that the president has straightened out the absolute catastrophe George W. Bush left. We had an unemployment rate of more than 7%, jobs were bleeding off at more than 700,000 a month, the banks had to be bailed out with more than $800 million of taxpayers dollars, two hot wars a steaming, the stock market at about 8800 on the Dow etc.

Now....we've experienced 67 months of continuous job growth, the unemployment rate is 5.1%, the stock market has doubled in value and both the hot wars have been cooled or eliminated. I can understand why you're so pissed off.

Last edited:
makes fun of the deficit

whooptyshit

makes fun of the deficit

He is still an educated idiot!

but you got some posters

It's killing you right wing assholes that the president has straightened out the absolute catastrophe George W. Bush left. We had an unemployment rate of more than 7%, jobs were bleeding off at more than 700,000 a month, the banks had to be bailed out with more than $800 million of taxpayers dollars, two hot wars a steaming, the stock market at about 8800 on the Dow etc.

Now....we've experienced 67 months of continuous job growth, the unemployment rate is 5.1%, the stock market has doubled in value and both the hot wars have been cooled or eliminated. I can understand why you're so pissed off.

I can take every one of your stats and rip them to shreds, but you cannot read with your head so firmly settled in Obama's posterior. So why bother?

Forum List

Back