President Pokes Fun During Fund Raiser

your rebuttal to obama's ineptitude is to bring up Bush
you cant defend obama on his own record

but you got some posters

what an idiot; thanks for proving my point moron!!

It's killing you right wing assholes that the president has straightened out the absolute catastrophe George W. Bush left. We had an unemployment rate of more than 7%, jobs were bleeding off at more than 700,000 a month, the banks had to be bailed out with more than $800 million of taxpayers dollars, two hot wars a steaming, the stock market at about 8800 on the Dow etc.

Now....we've experienced 67 months of continuous job growth, the unemployment rate is 5.1%, the stock market has doubled in value and both the hot wars have been cooled or eliminated. I can understand why you're so pissed off.

yeah sure. if that was the case he wouldn't have LOST both the house and the Senate after only six of his miserable years in office. you live in some Obama la la land where he resides and it's not healthy. You should hook up with Obama, you and he can make up some circus act and take in on the road.

but you got some posters

It's killing you right wing assholes that the president has straightened out the absolute catastrophe George W. Bush left. We had an unemployment rate of more than 7%, jobs were bleeding off at more than 700,000 a month, the banks had to be bailed out with more than $800 million of taxpayers dollars, two hot wars a steaming, the stock market at about 8800 on the Dow etc.

Now....we've experienced 67 months of continuous job growth, the unemployment rate is 5.1%, the stock market has doubled in value and both the hot wars have been cooled or eliminated. I can understand why you're so pissed off.

YAWN

then why are there 13 milion MORE ON FOOD STAMPS heading into obama's EIGHTH AND FINAL year if things are so "straightened out" you mindless obama-bot loser???

but you got some posters

YAWN

then why are there 13 milion MORE ON FOOD STAMPS heading into obama's EIGHTH AND FINAL year if things are so "straightened out" you mindless obama-bot loser???

Obots reminds me of Jim Jones cult members. only problem is these people VOTE for our lives . scary

but you got some posters

1. liberals were the majority of the US government for two whole years when Bush left office you idiot.
2. obama VOTED FOR the bailout of banks then CODIFIED "TOO BIG TO FAIL" with MORE CORPORATE WELFARE TO WALL STREET BANKS
3. the stock market is a bunch of "greedy corporations", actually THE TOP "GREEDIEST" CORPORATIONS, that you morons were vowing to "MAKE THEM PAY!!" and vowing to shut dowan and OCCUPY not that long ago before FAILING AT THAT TOO.
now, incredibly you're bragging about the RECORD PROFITS ON WALL STREET UNDER OBAMA WHILE UNDER PROGRESSIVES AND OBAMA THE VERY RICHEST GOT RICHER AND THE POOREST GOT POORER!

and you wonder why you arent taken seriously????

but you got some posters

then why didn't he just claim that in his speech. Wanted to drag the gop into his comedy routine
why is it on this forum that if anyone defends themselves its' some sorta high crime and misdemeanor
I'm not a gop fan, but if obama wants to be foot loose and fancy free with half truths and fairy tales; we're not going to sit back and take a Low Self Image

He's right. The whining crybabies should just man up and answer the question. We're all aware of the whining about the mainstream media being waaaaah unfair. They've been bitching about that for decades now. This is nothing new under the sun, and also it's a joke.

The idea that a dozen people wanting to impress the electorate so they can run for the office of president of America being able to control what's asked of them at a debate is absolutely, without question one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of during my lifetime.....'Course I'm just 81.

What's ridiculous is letting NBC moderators control the questions being asked in a GOP debate, Campbell. As that debate clearly illustrated...journalism no longer exists at that network and the moderators from NBC are so completely in Hillary Clinton's camp that the "debate" turned into an "us against them" contest.
cnbc just piss off a couple, they had the whole panel pissed

This from the most unqualified, incompetent, inept POS ever?

Eyep.

It's terrible that the Automotive and Financial sectors have collapsed, Osama Bin Laden is still alive, we are losing thousands of troops a year and hundreds of thousands of Middle Eastern civilians are dying due to American Actions.

Oh wait, that was happening during the Bush administration.

Never mind. :lol:

wtf would that little man (Obambam) know about being "grilled" by this media? they've been on their knees the whole time he's disgraced the office of President and has worn out so many pairs of kneepads they made the person rich who was selling them.

This from the most unqualified, incompetent, inept POS ever?

Eyep.

It's terrible that the Automotive and Financial sectors have collapsed, Osama Bin Laden is still alive, we are losing thousands of troops a year and hundreds of thousands of Middle Eastern civilians are dying due to American Actions.

Oh wait, that was happening during the Bush administration.

Never mind. :lol:
...and how did giving money to thugs help the banking and auto industry. Please explain.
And explain to us how the middle east is all of the sudden better off under obama, including the deaths of Americans?
I bet europe will love to hear your answer.

I'd say the candidates handled the moderators quite well, the tone of the questions changed dramatically after they voiced their displeasure. Of course the hypocritical mulatto messiah, who is consistently crying and complaining about Fox and online news outlets, really has no room to talk. Won't even to bother to address his other lies.

Putin is kicking obama all over the world. He's talking about handling Putin? He handles Putin on his knees with his mouth open

I'd say the candidates handled the moderators quite well, the tone of the questions changed dramatically after they voiced their displeasure. Of course the hypocritical mulatto messiah, who is consistently crying and complaining about Fox and online news outlets, really has no room to talk. Won't even to bother to address his other lies.
He even refused to do FOX debates along with Hillary. So... Yeah...He is a hypocrite and a total liar. Like most libs.

fc1hh.jpg

wtf would that little man (Obambam) know about being "grilled" by this media? they've been on their knees the whole time he's disgraced the office of President and has worn out so many pairs of kneepads they made the person rich who was selling them.

Trump is going to tell Mexico to pay for a wall. He is going to tell Iran to stop their nuclear program

But when asked if he has a comic book campaign, he whimpers like a little girl

<sob> thats not a nice question <sob>

nobody is whimpering but the usual loser left-wing nutjobs

it's hilarious watching the usual left-wing losers here every day trying to spin the devastating defeat of the liberal media on account of their handling of the Republican debates!1
even former head of THE DEMOCRAT NATIONAL COMMITTEE Terry McCauliffe has said the debate hosted by CNBC was a "BIASED JOKE"

LOL....didn't you hear? The Republican party set an agenda which lasted eight solid years and cost American taxpayers nearly $100 million trying to remove Bill Clinton from office. Guess What?? He served two full terms and left office with a 65% approval rating. He left a balanced budget with surpluses projected to the outyears and the first thing George W. Bush did was to cut tax rates for the rich twice...2001 and 2003. Then he borrowed from foreign banks to cover the shortfall and doubled the national debt from $5.7 trillion to nearly $12 trillion. One thing about Republicans.....they've never seen a tax cut they didn't like and they've never cut spending a goddam dime.

Forum List

Back