President Trump announces new tariffs: 25% for steel, 10% for aluminum

They took 3 million jobs; good for your portfolio.
And since Obama, they have been taking Accounting, Attorney and University jobs away from Americans.
But I know you don’t care as long as you have yours.
And in case you’re wondering, most of those people voted for the Orange Clown.

Exactly how did they "take" the jobs? What does that even mean?

My wife works with a couple Indian doctors at her hospital, did they take the jobs from American doctors?
Yes, they did.
It’s obvious you never worked in that capacity.
Since 2004, businesses were no longer required to interview Americans for any IT related positions.
Every year, hundreds of thousands of non-Indians, both business visas and citizens, were laid off and replaced by plane loads of Indian H1-Bs, without so much as an interview being required.
Trump and Sanders ran on this platform so it’s obvious you didn’t watch any of their interviews or speeches.
Trump is now requiring interviews and Indians are being sent back home.
It’s amazing how everyone I know in my 2 Temples, even those working in non IT capacities, know this.
And you don’t.
Yeah...

So, this does not explain why the Indians were being hired over everyone else.
15K/year
24/7 availability
Complete compliance (they take shit from boss man).
They don’t point out legal infractions.
You ever wonder why it’s almost impossible to prove a financial institutionnis doing something illegal.
Non-Indians put activity auditing and wouldn’t take it out because that’s illegal.
Indians know zip and will do what they’re told.

So, they are willing to work for less and do what the company wants them to do. I cannot imagine why anyone would want to hire someone like that.

Good thing you are getting the government to step in and interfere with private businesses to stop that.
Tell me what MS, Oracle and IBM have accomplished since 1998.
When the market crashed in 2008 the Indians were let go but weren’t sent home.
They simply replaced millions of minorities in the workforce.
And after Bill Gates finished telling the world that any non-Indian that was replaced was because they were lacking the skillset to even take a shit, millions of Americans can’t get jobs.

They took 3 million jobs; good for your portfolio.
And since Obama, they have been taking Accounting, Attorney and University jobs away from Americans.
But I know you don’t care as long as you have yours.
And in case you’re wondering, most of those people voted for the Orange Clown.

My wife works with a couple Indian doctors at her hospital, did they take the jobs from American doctors?
Yes, they did.
Since 2004, businesses were no longer required to interview Americans for any IT related positions.
Every year, hundreds of thousands of non-Indians, both business visas and citizens, were laid off and replaced by plane loads of Indian H1-Bs, without so much as an interview being required.
Trump and Sanders ran on this platform so it’s obvious you didn’t watch any of their interviews or speeches.
It’s amazing how everyone I know in my 2 Temples, even those working in non IT capacities, know this.
And you don’t.
Yeah...

15K/year
24/7 availability
You ever wonder why it’s almost impossible to prove a financial institutionnis doing something illegal.
Non-Indians put activity auditing and wouldn’t take it out because that’s illegal.

So, they are willing to work for less and do what the company wants them to do. I cannot imagine why anyone would want to hire someone like that.

Good thing you are getting the government to step in and interfere with private businesses to stop that.
Because what’s good for Wall Street is ...?

Yes, they did.
And you don’t.
Yeah...

15K/year
24/7 availability

And after Bill Gates finished telling the world that any non-Indian that was replaced was because they were lacking the skillset to even take a shit, millions of Americans can’t get jobs.
Yet we have full employment?

Yes, they did.
And you don’t.
Yeah...

15K/year
24/7 availability

Same question...serving food for $9.00/hr?

15K/year
24/7 availability

Some must serve....and some get served..nature of the beast. Not sure why you're so on about the Indians...but I've hired a few..at prevailing wage....and they worked out great. To tell you the truth..they seem pretty acclimated to our culture and ways---and fit right in. Great work ethic.

As far as working for less..not seen it--in fact, these guys are well aware of their worth in the market..and if they don't get paid according to that worth, they leave.

Sad to say, there are not all that many STEM trained Americans in the market..as opposed to the demand. Many Americans do NOT have the skill-set...sad, but true.

I think your initial premise to be fatally flawed. Indians are not being "hired over everyone else".

BTW...where in the heck can you find anyone to work at 15k a year? I totally reject that figure in any professional field. Which seems to be the topic. Even the McD's worker makes more.

15K/year
24/7 availability

And the question, how can Canadian workers make steel cheaper? Answer, Canada provides healthcare at 1/4 the cost. You blame them for our workers being not as competive, so yeah, $9 an hour.

15K/year
24/7 availability

Some must serve....and some get served..nature of the beast. Not sure why you're so on about the Indians...but I've hired a few..at prevailing wage....and they worked out great. To tell you the truth..they seem pretty acclimated to our culture and ways---and fit right in. Great work ethic.

As far as working for less..not seen it--in fact, these guys are well aware of their worth in the market..and if they don't get paid according to that worth, they leave.

Sad to say, there are not all that many STEM trained Americans in the market..as opposed to the demand. Many Americans do NOT have the skill-set...sad, but true.

I think your initial premise to be fatally flawed. Indians are not being "hired over everyone else".

BTW...where in the heck can you find anyone to work at 15k a year? I totally reject that figure in any professional field. Which seems to be the topic. Even the McD's worker makes more.
Bullshit.

15K/year
24/7 availability

And the question, how can Canadian workers make steel cheaper? Answer, Canada provides healthcare at 1/4 the cost. You blame them for our workers being not as competive, so yeah, $9 an hour.
I’m not in Canada...next!
I presume Canada does not allow frivolous lawsuits against MDs.

Bullshit.
THAT'S all you got? Loser. Please to cogently rebut anything that I said..or concede that you don't know shit about any of this and that you're just another hack...perpetrating a fraud.

most jurisdictions provide that a panel hear proposed medical malpractice suits prior to plaintiff's attorney being allowed to commence an action. so I'm not quite sure what "frivolous" cases you're talking about. Plaintiff's lose sometimes... that does not mean their case was "frivolous".

and if a case IS "frivolous" it's up to defendant to make a motion to dismiss....

most jurisdictions provide that a panel hear proposed medical malpractice suits prior to plaintiff's attorney being allowed to commence an action. so I'm not quite sure what "frivolous" cases you're talking about. Plaintiff's lose sometimes... that does not mean their case was "frivolous".

and if a case IS "frivolous" it's up to defendant to make a motion to dismiss....
Why do you think the average MD pays between 120K - 200k, post tax, for Liability Insurance?

To some, any malpractice suit is frivolous---they think that MD's should be able to say, "oops", and continue on the path to golf course heaven.

To some, any malpractice suit is frivolous---they think that MD's should be able to say, "oops", and continue on the path to golf course heaven.
In the Internet age, it’s a lot easier to filter out the charlatans.

Why do you think the average MD pays between 120K - 200k, post tax, for Liability Insurance?
Because all pay for the mistakes of a few...no question that tort reform is needed. I've always advocated for an impartial arbitration board---oddly, the insurance industry is opposed. Still, Accountability on some level is required for the Medical industry.

How sweet for you. But don't bitch about other countries having more productive workers. God didn't say I had to pay more to make the world fair.

So we need tariffs to protect our inefficiencies? Is that your final answer or would you like to utilize a lifeline?

Because all pay for the mistakes of a few...no question that tort reform is needed. I've always advocated for an impartial arbitration board---oddly, the insurance industry is opposed. Still, Accountability on some level is required for the Medical industry.
I agree.
I still see doctors covering up for each other.

Whomever told you the US did not subsidize industries was lying to you.

We have a trade deficit because the citizens of this country have the financial power to buy things from other countries. Just like the trade deficit you have with your grocery store.

1. I'm not sure what penny ante crap you are referring to, but if we are, the results show we are doing it very badly, and it does not change the fact that our trade policy needs drastic change.

2. German consumers aren't free to buy shit? Japanese consumers aren't free to buy shit? Chinese consumers aren't free to buy shit?

German and Japanese people are free to consume but there is no consumer culture as there is in the US. Both countries have higher savings rates than the US. The Japanese government has tried to encourage more consumption but has largely failed. China is essentially a third world country. Per capita income is closer to that of a third world country.
In the 35 years since Reagan screwed up our tax rates to Pander to the riches, our rate of saving that's gone totally to hell, stupid. Under Bush it was negative. Before the corrupt 2008 bush World depression...

Run along Karl, you lost.
Because of totally misinformed Dupes like you Gomer.

Sure thing Karl.

Forum List

Back