President Trump announces new tariffs: 25% for steel, 10% for aluminum

The legal American community? WTF does that even mean? Did you stick the word legal in there because it makes you sound smart? It doesn't. It makes you look like what you are, a clueless cult member. You don't know what trickle down is or what supply side is and who started it. It's obvious that you should go back to school and pick up in the 7th grade where you left off. LOL

It was a reference to a point made in the post I was replying to, addressing the amount of money that instead of going to American workers, was instead paid to illegal aliens.

I bolded and enlarged that part above for you. Try reading it again.
We’ve become the UCA. United Corporations of America.

You trust them not your government who represents you. I understand why you don’t trust your government but why do you trust corporations? We all know they view labor as a cost not an asset.

Any temporary bumb in wages is just that. Temporary.

You’ll see.

By the way. I see very few threads posted by you cons showing us evidence America is great again. You show us you fucking with illegals but now show us wages going up because of supply and demand.

You show us trump tariffs but then we see Harley is leaving.

Show us a jobs report that’s better than Obama’s. Trump promised 5% growth

1. I never said I trusted corporations. YOu must have misunderstood what I said. Try reading just what I write and not making assumptions about hidden meanings.

2. I don't trust the government, because the government has demonstrated they are a tool of the Political Class that has nothing but contempt for me.

3. Trump's policies on Trade and Immigration have not yet been fully implemented. And yes, I wish he would move faster.

4. Supply and demand are real. If enough illegals are deported, and are not replaced by returning illegals or legal immigrants, and jobs, especially better jobs keep coming, wages should start to rise.

5. Push back was always going to occur. The question to ask, is why do you think that happened? Anti-tariff people claimed that deficits don't matter. It seems Europeans think they do matter.

The only thing that's gonna rise by pissing on immigration and punishing our allies is costs and interest rates. Watch. Huge deficits and inflation will happen very quickly because of these moronic trade wars. Trump doesn't care, he gets two key things he wants. He gets to act like a moronic bully and he already has the big tax bonanza for himself. Watch in the next 6 months what happens to interest rates and the deficit/national debt and costs to the working folks on goods we rely on. And unless you're independently wealthy, you'll feel it big time too.
And, to think that replacing low wage immigrants with Americans in jobs like harvesting etc is gonna happen is to demonstrate how little you know about economics even at a base level.
How many illegals do you live with or use for cheap labor?

Ya know, I could use a dishwasher and with your experience, I'd be willing to pay $3 an hour. Deal?

The legal American community? WTF does that even mean? Did you stick the word legal in there because it makes you sound smart? It doesn't. It makes you look like what you are, a clueless cult member. You don't know what trickle down is or what supply side is and who started it. It's obvious that you should go back to school and pick up in the 7th grade where you left off. LOL

It was a reference to a point made in the post I was replying to, addressing the amount of money that instead of going to American workers, was instead paid to illegal aliens.

You trust them not your government who represents you. I understand why you don’t trust your government but why do you trust corporations? We all know they view labor as a cost not an asset.

You’ll see.

By the way. I see very few threads posted by you cons showing us evidence America is great again. You show us you fucking with illegals but now show us wages going up because of supply and demand.

1. I never said I trusted corporations. YOu must have misunderstood what I said. Try reading just what I write and not making assumptions about hidden meanings.

2. I don't trust the government, because the government has demonstrated they are a tool of the Political Class that has nothing but contempt for me.

3. Trump's policies on Trade and Immigration have not yet been fully implemented. And yes, I wish he would move faster.

4. Supply and demand are real. If enough illegals are deported, and are not replaced by returning illegals or legal immigrants, and jobs, especially better jobs keep coming, wages should start to rise.

5. Push back was always going to occur. The question to ask, is why do you think that happened? Anti-tariff people claimed that deficits don't matter. It seems Europeans think they do matter.

The only thing that's gonna rise by pissing on immigration and punishing our allies is costs and interest rates. Watch. Huge deficits and inflation will happen very quickly because of these moronic trade wars. Trump doesn't care, he gets two key things he wants. He gets to act like a moronic bully and he already has the big tax bonanza for himself. Watch in the next 6 months what happens to interest rates and the deficit/national debt and costs to the working folks on goods we rely on. And unless you're independently wealthy, you'll feel it big time too.
And, to think that replacing low wage immigrants with Americans in jobs like harvesting etc is gonna happen is to demonstrate how little you know about economics even at a base level.

I know some illegal mexicans they buy weed from me. Crazy they used to bring up dirt weed from Mexico and today they buy my good Michigan grown stuff.

Name a single job that illegals do that Americans would do for the same wage. You really are clueless.

I've done many of those jobs that people like you claim that Americans won't do. And I worked along other Americans doing them too.

So, save your nonsense for some young punk with no life experience that might fall for it.
Me too.

So, you've picked fruit in the Florida or Texas heat for a couple of bucks an hour? Sure you did.
Washed dishes.
Cooked.
Janitor.
And only 2% of Ilegals pick fruits and veggies.
98% are babysitters, cleaning people and lawn keepers.
And what was your profession prior to suffering from PTSD?

Gee, you did all that? Was this before or after you became a millionaire wizard of Wall St? LOL
As far as PTSD, I worked at V.A. I just retired last year and I've seen what that can do to veterans. For you to belittle their service is right in line with the asshole you are.
You never answered my question there Warren. What brokerage houses did you work at and in what capacity?
I make it a habit not to give personal information to someone such as yourself who presents as mentally disturbed.

You’ll see.

Ya know, I could use a dishwasher and with your experience, I'd be willing to pay $3 an hour. Deal?
So tell us about your illegal family and friends.

Name a single job that illegals do that Americans would do for the same wage. You really are clueless.

I've done many of those jobs that people like you claim that Americans won't do. And I worked along other Americans doing them too.

So, save your nonsense for some young punk with no life experience that might fall for it.
Me too.

So, you've picked fruit in the Florida or Texas heat for a couple of bucks an hour? Sure you did.
Washed dishes.
Cooked.
Janitor.

Gee, you did all that? Was this before or after you became a millionaire wizard of Wall St? LOL
As far as PTSD, I worked at V.A. I just retired last year and I've seen what that can do to veterans. For you to belittle their service is right in line with the asshole you are.
You never answered my question there Warren. What brokerage houses did you work at and in what capacity?

Illegals also do housekeeping, factory jobs, work at airports, in Trump resorts, cleaning pools, carpentry work, laying carpet, cooks, waiters, dishwashers, janitorial work.....

Exactly. One of the many flaws with Trickle Down. The out dated assumption that money would cycle within the legal American community, helping many people.

ANd not just being sucked away.

You’ll see.

Stop calling it the political class and start calling it what it is. It's the rich class!!! The government serves the rich and corporations. More now than ever with Trump's Supreme Court picks. Do you know since Alito and Roberts the Supremes have sided with the rich and corporations 100% of the time and NEVER with the citizen who's taking them on. Companies like Trump rule the world now sucker. You'll see when you NEVER retire. Watch. The middle class just took a huge hit with this Trump presidency. You keep entertaining yourself with delusions that Trump is working for you. If he was he wouldn't have passsed that bullshit tax bill and he would nominate a moderate to the Supreme Court.

And you think busting unions is going to bring wages up? You don't realize what the unions have done for you. That's ok I'm not going to convince you. Just know when you never retire, it wasn't the Democrats fault. I know you will blame them but in advance, that's bullshit.

No supply and demand does not always bring wages up. In fact there is a shortage of workers and wages are not going up like they should. So eventually the solution is going to be to import more legal immigrants. The last thing corporations want is for employees to have the power.

Let me know when the job market is a employees market. Do you know the last time that happened? It was when GM, Chrysler and Ford were paying their employees a lot of money. It brought all their wages up. Now you don't have that bar. That $35 hr bar. Now you have Walmart as the bar. So good luck making America great again. Don't hold your breath unless you are rich. If you are rich, it never stopped being great.

Just know you got played and you signed up for Trump U.

Yeah, these cons actually think it was a tax bill aimed at the middle class. The income gap is yawning even wider than before the wonderful tax relief we got until, of course they take it back and more through raiding the social safety net. These young morons think that'll never affect them. Can we say, "rude awakening?"

Me too.

Washed dishes.
Cooked.
Janitor.

I make it a habit not to give personal information to someone such as yourself who presents as mentally disturbed.

When I've been unemployed I have worked for friends for $10 hr. Under the table of course. Mold removal was the worst job I had. And there were young Americans working for the guy I worked for.

You’ll see.

I see you're online. Quick, what's a default swap? Hurry, don't look it up.

Washed dishes.
Cooked.
Janitor.

When I've been unemployed I have worked for friends for $10 hr. Under the table of course. Mold removal was the worst job I had. And there were young Americans working for the guy I worked for.
Me too and I also bartered.
I still help people out for free.

Washed dishes.
Cooked.
Janitor.

C'mon. Answer the question that
SHOULD BE EASY FOR YOU.

Why not explain to us why Credit Default Swaps are the actual instruments that caused the crash?
Any asshole, including yourself, can look up anything on the web and get back to me 2 days later.

Now tell us about the illegals in your family.

Washed dishes.
Cooked.
Janitor.

C'mon. Answer the question that
SHOULD BE EASY FOR YOU.
Telling us why you love illegals should be even easier for you, Mr. Patriot.

Why not explain to us why Credit Default Swaps are the actual instruments that caused the crash?
Any asshole, including yourself, can look up anything on the web and get back to me 2 days later.

Yeah, what are they?

You’ll see.

Stop calling it the political class and start calling it what it is. It's the rich class!!! The government serves the rich and corporations. More now than ever with Trump's Supreme Court picks. Do you know since Alito and Roberts the Supremes have sided with the rich and corporations 100% of the time and NEVER with the citizen who's taking them on. Companies like Trump rule the world now sucker. You'll see when you NEVER retire. Watch. The middle class just took a huge hit with this Trump presidency. You keep entertaining yourself with delusions that Trump is working for you. If he was he wouldn't have passsed that bullshit tax bill and he would nominate a moderate to the Supreme Court.

And you think busting unions is going to bring wages up? You don't realize what the unions have done for you. That's ok I'm not going to convince you. Just know when you never retire, it wasn't the Democrats fault. I know you will blame them but in advance, that's bullshit.

No supply and demand does not always bring wages up. In fact there is a shortage of workers and wages are not going up like they should. So eventually the solution is going to be to import more legal immigrants. The last thing corporations want is for employees to have the power.

Let me know when the job market is a employees market. Do you know the last time that happened? It was when GM, Chrysler and Ford were paying their employees a lot of money. It brought all their wages up. Now you don't have that bar. That $35 hr bar. Now you have Walmart as the bar. So good luck making America great again. Don't hold your breath unless you are rich. If you are rich, it never stopped being great.

Just know you got played and you signed up for Trump U.

Yeah, these cons actually think it was a tax bill aimed at the middle class. The income gap is yawning even wider than before the wonderful tax relief we got until, of course they take it back and more through raiding the social safety net. These young morons think that'll never affect them. Can we say, "rude awakening?"

They'll blame liberals for their failings. This is called Lottery mentality. Instead of saying, "I want social security to be strengthened" they feel sorry for the rich who say they are overtaxed because of such programs as social security. They imagine one day they may be millionaires and then they would too think it's unfair that they have to pay taxes for such programs.

What they don't realize is that the people who are rich got rich in a society that had social programs and safety nets. Look close enough at any of their lives you will see those social programs/safety nets helped them to become rich. Cheap college, their parents were in unions, etc.

I have a friend when his dad died he got to go to free private school. Today he is against such programs.

Republicans think they live in the house they built with their own two hands.

Yeah, what are they?
This Thread, like all the Threads you post on, is simply a catharsis for your endless tirades of hatred towards anyone who wants the US to have borders.
Now stop spewing your irrational run sentences and tell us, without telling us your name or locale, why you became the person you are.

Yeah, what are they?
This Thread, like all the Threads you post on, is simply a catharsis for your endless tirades of hatred towards anyone who wants the US to have borders.
Now stop spewing your irrational run sentences and tell us, without telling us your name or locale, why you became the person you are.

That's what I thought. You're lying again. Mr Wall St. LOL

Yeah, what are they?

Because I have an education and I'm not blind to tyrannical despots. Like you are.

Yeah, what are they?

Because I have an education and I'm not blind to tyrannical despots. Like you are.
On Ignore.

Exactly. One of the many flaws with Trickle Down. The out dated assumption that money would cycle within the legal American community, helping many people.

ANd not just being sucked away.

Me too.

I know. THe idea that every white kid goes to college and graduates to go work in his daddy's business starting off at 80k a year, is as much a racist stereo type as the black drug addict mugger.

Me too.

I know. THe idea that every white kid goes to college and graduates to go work in his daddy's business starting off at 80k a year, is as much a racist stereo type as the black drug addict mugger.
I put Wicker on Ignore.
I’m betting he’s an Illegal who jumped ahead in the Immigration queue.

Forum List

Back