President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

I just no longer have words for this, so I'll ask three very serious questions:

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Second, what was the point of that, what was his goal?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like he got caught using a Bible as a prop, and blew off the question.

Why are you acting like that is a big deal?

I believe we're allowed to start threads that are not a "big deal" if we choose.

But I've gotten pretty much what I was expecting, so it's been a good thread.

Good thing I don't need anyone's approval.

Of course you are allowed to do it. I asked WHY. And you shockingly, did not answer.

Do you remember when I pointed out to you, that the end of talking left only violence as a way of addressing conflict?

The reason for starting the thread is obvious. To see If and how Trump supporters defend actions that OP deemed inappropriate. The real question is why people enter the thread and avoid answering simple questions.

View attachment 347263
Tell me are they both wrong?

Why? One was actually leaving a church service.

I didn’t comment on Miriam because I didn’t hear or see what she said and you didn’t provide a link or video to what you were talking about.

What am I supposed to wake up to?
I actually have but how could you know that...not caring or anything.
If you had you simply would have Googled the name of Marian Budde and the St. John's church
and there is story after story quoting Budde and some of the most inflammatory rhetoric I have
ever seen out of the mouth of a clergy member, certainly, like all this: 'I am outraged': DC bishop denounces Trump's church visit after police clear protesters with tear gas

She denied the fires in the church basement that Robert Fisher alluded to. And she called for an end to "systemic racism" in America and 400 years of white supremacy, which sounds exactly like the divisive, demagogic and inflammatory rhetoric she accused Donald Trump of.

Her language was that of a BLM stump speech, Keith Ellison or Beto O'Rourke and not that of a woman claiming to walk in the footsteps of Jesus.
Her charges just drip with racism and are easily refuted by many African Americans themselves.

That's a lot of racist bullshit all for the actions of one Minneapolis cop.

She invoked the name of Jesus many times piously claiming to speak for him while she was busy otherwise stirring up discontent with hypocritical political stump phrases and campaign worthy denunciations.

Protestors were gassed after police were pelted by rocks, water bottles and presumably whatever else was handy to throw. Amazing I know to discover protesters were acting violently.

Last edited:
I didn’t comment on Miriam because I didn’t hear or see what she said and you didn’t provide a link or video to what you were talking about.

What am I supposed to wake up to?
I actually have but how could you know that...not caring or anything.
If you had you simply would have Googled the name of Marian Budde and the St. John's church
and there is story after story quoting Budde and some of the most inflammatory rhetoric I have
ever seen out of the mouth of a clergy member, certainly, like all this: 'I am outraged': DC bishop denounces Trump's church visit after police clear protesters with tear gas

She denied the fires in the church basement that Robert Fisher alluded to. And she called for an end to "systemic racism" in America and 400 years of white supremacy, which sounds exactly like the divisive, demagogic and inflammatory rhetoric she accused Donald Trump of.

Her language was that of a BLM stump speech, Keith Ellison or Beto O'Rourke and not that of a woman claiming to walk in the footsteps of Jesus.
Her charges just drip with racism and are easily refuted by many African Americans themselves.

That's a lot of racist bullshit all for the actions of one Minneapolis cop.

She invoked the name of Jesus many times piously claiming to speak for him while she was busy otherwise stirring up discontent with hypocritical political stump phrases and campaign worthy denunciations.

Protestors were gassed after police were pelted by rocks, water bottles and presumably whatever else was handy to throw. Amazing I know to discover protesters were acting violently.
Rob didn’t allude to anything, he clearly explained the events of the fire and his experience on McCallums Fox show while video of the fire was shown. If You say the Bishop denied the fire then I’d bet you dollars to donuts that you are taking her out of context. And denouncing racism and white supremacy shouldn’t be political or partisan. That’s exactly what Jesus teaches in the Bible and what’s taught at church. It’s her job to teach those values. If you weren’t such a Trump drunk turd you’d deal with reality instead of defend his every move no matter how retarded and wrong it may be

Rob didn’t allude to anything, he clearly explained the events of the fire and his experience on McCallums Fox show while video of the fire was shown.
He alluded to a fire. It's quite simple, while Budde claimed no damage at all.

If You say the Bishop denied the fire then I’d bet you dollars to donuts that you are taking her out of context.
I don't know what sort of context would claim no fire at all when there was an arson attempt
at St. Johns. It must have been one of those peaceful protesters.

And denouncing racism and white supremacy shouldn’t be political or partisan.
It is when you use loaded false terms like "systemic racism" that are absurd and claim "white supremacy" when those are all racist BLM talking points.
It's certainly not the sort of divisive sophism that a fair minded supposed follower of Jesus should
be using.

That’s exactly what Jesus teaches in the Bible and what’s taught at church. It’s her job to teach those values. If you weren’t such a Trump drunk turd you’d deal with reality instead of defend his every move no matter how retarded and wrong it may be
Show me where the bible takes on racism. Show me where Jesus condemns "systemic racism"
in 2020 America. You know it is 2020, right? Not 1961. And what took you so long to personally and crudely insult me? If you had any valid points you just tossed them away.
Billy Graham you ain't! You teaching theology and the bible is like a cat teaching computer programming.

Last edited:

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

I believe we're allowed to start threads that are not a "big deal" if we choose.

Of course you are allowed to do it. I asked WHY. And you shockingly, did not answer.

Do you remember when I pointed out to you, that the end of talking left only violence as a way of addressing conflict?

The reason for starting the thread is obvious. To see If and how Trump supporters defend actions that OP deemed inappropriate. The real question is why people enter the thread and avoid answering simple questions.

View attachment 347263

No, same photo opportunity, same church. Just Clinton just got busted lying under oath about a blowjob.

There is a million things in this world, worth discussing.
Really? How is holding up a Bible, a big deal?
I don't get why this is even an issue worth talking about.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 347263

No, same photo opportunity, same church. Just Clinton just got busted lying under oath about a blowjob.

It was taken at the Foundry United Methodist Church after Clinton had attended. You can question the reasons but Clinton routinely attended church services.

Rob didn’t allude to anything, he clearly explained the events of the fire and his experience on McCallums Fox show while video of the fire was shown.

If You say the Bishop denied the fire then I’d bet you dollars to donuts that you are taking her out of context.
I don't know what sort of context would claim no fire at all when there was an arson attempt

It is when you use loaded false terms like "systemic racism" that are absurd and claim "white supremacy" when those are all racist BLM talking points.
It's certainly not the sort of divisive sophism that a fair minded supposed follower of Jesus should
be using.

That’s exactly what Jesus teaches in the Bible and what’s taught at church. It’s her job to teach those values. If you weren’t such a Trump drunk turd you’d deal with reality instead of defend his every move no matter how retarded and wrong it may be
Show me where the bible takes on racism. Show me where Jesus condemns "systemic racism"
in 2020 America. You know it is 2020, right? Not 1961. And what took you so long to personally and crudely insult me? If you had any valid points you just tossed them away.
Billy Graham you ain't! You teaching theology and the bible is like a cat teaching computer programming.
Look up what allude means. He didn’t allude he directly described what happened. I know truth and accuracy are tough things for you but try harder

Look up what allude means. He didn’t allude he directly described what happened. I know truth and accuracy are tough things for you but try harder
Oh, the professor is now quibbling over the subtle differences in words.
Well, whatever spins your mortar board cap around.
And don't worry...it doesn't make you look desperate at all.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 347263

It was taken at the Foundry United Methodist Church after Clinton had attended. You can question the reasons but Clinton routinely attended church services.

Bullshit, even Chelsea said she quit attending church when she was 6 years old. Because their stance on abortion. She was 6 years old and was taught that kind of crap. You people are sick.

There is a million things in this world, worth discussing.
Really? How is holding up a Bible, a big deal?
I don't get why this is even an issue worth talking about.
Holding the Bible isn’t the issue. If you don’t know that by now then I can’t help ya

be using.

I’m not a fan of religion, so I don’t give two shits if you call me unholy. I’m also not taking the bait to argue with you about gods stance on racism. Of course idiots like you have a way to justify it. Whatever floats your boat dude.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 347263

Bullshit, even Chelsea said she quit attending church when she was 6 years old. Because their stance on abortion. She was 6 years old and was taught that kind of crap. You people are sick.

Obviously she was lying. (if she actually said that)

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/140426132456-hillary-clinton-methodist-story-top.jpg

https://universe.byu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Campaign-2016-Clinton_Bing-15.jpg

https://still4hill.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/09-13-15-y-16.jpg

P.S. I'm pro-life. I never voted for Clinton. I'm simply addressing a simple ignorance.

Oh, the professor is now quibbling over the subtle differences in words.
Well, whatever spins your mortar board cap around.
And don't worry...it doesn't make you look desperate at all.
“Spins” is the correct word... very good. As you spin up fake details to paint your fake narratives. I’m happy to point out the flaws and mistakes in what you say. You make it very easy for me.

I’m not a fan of religion, so I don’t give two shits if you call me unholy. I’m also not taking the bait to argue with you about gods stance on racism. Of course idiots like you have a way to justify it. Whatever floats your boat dude.
LOL...Don't be an utter idiotic asshole! You brought Jesus into this. As an authority on racism, no less.
You really are a dumb shit!

“Spins” is the correct word... very good. As you spin up fake details to paint your fake narratives. I’m happy to point out the flaws and mistakes in what you say. You make it very easy for me.
Well great! Because considering how fucking stupid you are you need to have someone make things easy for
you. You certainly can't handle anything even moderately difficult can you?

Am I using all the right words so far, professor? Oh, I do hope so.

Thanks in advance.

Imagine if he had done this instead; invited ministers of all faiths to march with him and say a prayer at the location....

As a religious agnostic, it wouldn't have affected me but imagine the reaction to that versus the reaction to this moronic "its A bible" quip. This may be his Dukakis-in-a-tank moment.

LOL...Don't be an utter idiotic asshole! You brought Jesus into this. As an authority on racism, no less.
You really are a dumb shit!
I didn’t bring Jesus in you retard this whole discussion is about events that happened at a church and comments made by the priest and bishop of that Church. Based on your great internet news sources, you have concluded they are all left wing nuts lying for a political agenda. If you weren’t drunk on Trump you’d see how Idiotic you sound.

Well great! Because considering how fucking stupid you are you need to have someone make things easy for
you. You certainly can't handle anything even moderately difficult can you?

Am I using all the right words so far, professor? Oh, I do hope so.
You’re using meaningless insults and avoiding countering my argument so if you’re trying to make a relevant point then no, you aren’t using the right words.

Forum List

Back