President Trump comes out swinging!

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
2880d624-d5db-48f7-b790-63510a17cc37.png

LOVE IT! Sessions the spineless weakling is GONE! Make Kobach AG! Game on Anti Americans!

Trump was taught by Roy Cohn to counterpunch when caught doing something illegal.

So I guess Trump is admitting he has much to fear.

The only thing Trump is swinging is his ginormous gut back and forth as he waddles around.

Since nothing will get done anyway might as well do it. Uncover the swamp and put some criminals behind bars.

LOVE IT! Sessions the spineless weakling is GONE! Make Kobach AG! Game on Anti Americans!

What a childish response from Trump

If he could prosecute leaks, he would already be doing so
It is Trump under investigation and Dems will not let up

The Donald now needs to fire Rod Rosenputz and replace him with a Loyalist and a good Christian man or woman.

Kris Kobach is great, he is essentially Donald Trump II and he would easily be confirmed in the new Republican Enhanced Senate.

Kris Kobach - Wikipedia

“at the house level”….

I like how he considers the Congress a subordinate….

I really like how the supporters of the blob are cosigning that assessment.

The Donald now needs to fire Rod Rosenputz and replace him with a Loyalist and a good Christian man or woman.

Kris Kobach is great, he is essentially Donald Trump II and he would easily be confirmed in the new Republican Enhanced Senate.

Kris Kobach - Wikipedia

He is a loser, he could not even beat a Dem in the state of Kansas! :21::21::21::21::21:

e2dae7c7a8eab824ef7cad1f85afa789ce90b920.jpeg

Kris Kobach, his wife Heather and their five daughters and their dog.

Kris_Kobach_wife_Heather_Kobach.jpg
Was the dog delivered through artificial insemination?
Trump will get his attack dogs all in order to bend the will of the nation to his aspirations of glory and crazy hair-dews...

Kris Kobach - Wikipedia

He is a loser, he could not even beat a Dem in the state of Kansas! :21::21::21::21::21:

Wasted in Kansas, better as Attorney General in The Trump Administration and all Right-Winger's would agree with me.

For the moment Matthew Whitaker will do and this removes Rod Rosenputz from the equation of leading the Witch Hunt into The Donald because the useless Jeff Sessions recused himself. Next up is to remove Rod Rosenputz completely and replace him. Who knows, Kobach for Attorney General and Whitaker for Deputy Attorney General.

Trump's new Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker will take over Mueller probe oversight

e2dae7c7a8eab824ef7cad1f85afa789ce90b920.jpeg

Kris Kobach, his wife Heather and their five daughters and their dog.

Was the dog delivered through artificial insemination?
Trump will get his attack dogs all in order to bend the will of the nation to his aspirations of glory and crazy hair-dews...

Don't know but it's a beautiful dog.
All dogs are beautiful it's why ugly humans have them around.
Thus the reasons why the Trump's have no dogs, they are not ugly...

reminds me of my dear departed uncle ....4 girls.....i don't believe the man ever saw the inside of his own bathroom......~S~

Forum List

Back