President Trump donates his first quarter salary

Trump also hires a whole team of tax lawyers and accountants, and it's a big problem for them to release his taxes. How can you expect them to release private financial information.

We're not talking about releasing private information here, we're just talking about calculating the amount of money,and writing a check.

President Trump's estimate of crowd size also included the tens of millions who were watching at home or in local barrooms,tap rooms, taverns and cocktail lounges across the Fruited Plain. Include those folks, the vast majority which would never go to Washington, and there was more interest in Trump's inauguration than any other

The problem is Trump claimed both bigger viewership, and bigger attendance in Washington. The Park service showing a half empty national mall, sent Trump on a tizzy, where he shut down the Park Services twitter account.

We're not talking about releasing private information here, we're just talking about calculating the amount of money,and writing a check.

They would have to list who stayed where, when and for how long, plus a breakdown of what they spent money on, that went into Trumps pockets. Of course they could do none of that, and just make up a figure that couldn't be verified, and ask us to take their word.

The park service was an excellent choice. :2up:

Yeah, if only his budget hadn't slashed the fuck out of the Park Service, we might take this gesture seriously.

As it sits now, this is an insult.

I guess this makes up for him destroying the environment in our parks........Here is $100,000 now leave me alone
Your post reminded me of the vid I saw in this thread..... lol
San Francisco Snowflake Meltsdown Over Couple Kissing In a Resturaunt

:)
Tell me more about that War on Christmas Snowflake

They would have to list who stayed where, when and for how long, plus a breakdown of what they spent money on, that went into Trumps pockets. Of course they could do none of that, and just make up a figure that couldn't be verified, and ask us to take their word.
If they were getting a tax deduction, they would have no problem with accounting

In terms of returning profit, I'm sure they will find a way to claim they lost business

Yeah, if only his budget hadn't slashed the fuck out of the Park Service, we might take this gesture seriously.

I guess this makes up for him destroying the environment in our parks........Here is $100,000 now leave me alone

Is it safe to bet you didn't like me comparing you to the dumb bitch in the vid? lol

If they were getting a tax deduction, they would have no problem with accounting

Not that I don't trust accountants, but the last time they operated without anybody overseeing them, they had 'la-la land' winning best picture at the Oscars.

Is it safe to bet you didn't like me comparing you to the dumb bitch in the vid? lol
I don't watch rightist propaganda videos

Got anything from Rachel Maddow?

You just cant quit can you?
1/4 Trump salary is $100k.

1/4th of a weekend at Mar-a-Lago is $1 million.

So, uh, no, why should he quit?
Eagle is a she. And he still donated his check. That's commendable.
Especially considering how greedy he is, right?

He's making millions off of this presidency. But the suckers believe he's being magnanimous by handing over 1/4th of his check so far.
That's because he has only made a quarter of you fucking dolt. Oh and no he is taking a LOSS being president. He can't run his businesses.

What about Ivanka's not getting paid , but hires 2 secretaries on the tax payers dime...And keeps her businesses

Shall I remind you of moochells entourage?

Who?

It was an IRL vid of one of your people embarrassing their self . I can understand why you wouldn't want to see it.

President Trump didn't promise to make all kinds of private information about his guests public, just calculate out the amount of profit and write a check for it. I'm sure that President Trump's accountants would verify the figures before they were released.

That's what accountants do.

How much is Trump costing us for going to Florida every weekend, while his wife stays in New York and running the WH while they are gone?
And when will we see the bill for entertaining and security... I bet we will see all of Trumps addresses on those bills?

I agree. Projections indicate that it will cost us at least $100 million to fund Trump's Florida trips to play golf. Would you believe this from a man who criticized Obama for playing too much golf, and from a guy who want to cut the "Meals on Wheels program to feed the indigent. Some president, hun?

I'm sure that President Trump's accountants would verify the figures before they were released.

That's what accountants do.

Accountants also calculate according to the rules the client gives them. Just look at Arthur Anderson and their accounting of Enron.

https://www.hg.org/article.asp?id=31277

Public outcry from these scandals was understandable, given that between 1996 and 2002, investors lost an estimated $200 billion as a result of accounting and auditing irregularities. A number of high-profile auditing failures decreased confidence in the accounting profession. Among these failures were incidents involving such companies as

The Arthur Andersen/Enron case came to light when Enron suffered a collapse in the third quarter of 2001 that resulted in the largest Bankruptcy to that point in US history and numerous lawsuits alleging violations of federal Securities laws. Thousands of Enron employees lost 401(k) retirement plans that held company stock. The controversy extended to Arthur Andersen, which was accused of overlooking significant sums of money that had not been represented on Enron's books. Arthur Andersen was later found guilty on federal charges that it obstructed justice by destroying thousands of documents related to Enron.

Would you believe this from a man who criticized Obama for playing too much golf, and from a guy who want to cut the "Meals on Wheels program to feed the indigent. Some president, hun?

The "closing of Meals on wheels" calumny against President Trump is just a load of crap, you know.

President Trump merely proposed reducing the amounts of block grants which provide a small amount of funds to some of the MoW programs. Regardless of what happens in this budget, the MoW program will continue, Federal Funding will continue, just one corrupt section of the government will no longer have the funds available to dispense to a few of the MoW organizations.

Would you believe this from a man who criticized Obama for playing too much golf, and from a guy who want to cut the "Meals on Wheels program to feed the indigent. Some president, hun?

The "closing of Meals on wheels" calumny against President Trump is just a load of crap, you know.

President Trump merely proposed reducing the amounts of block grants which provide a small amount of funds to some of the MoW programs. Regardless of what happens in this budget, the MoW program will continue, Federal Funding will continue, just one corrupt section of the government will no longer have the funds available to dispense to a few of the MoW organizations.
So Trump is only starving a small number of old people, not them all

How generous of him

Okay, TN. It was nice of him to throw his chump change salary to the Park Service, but it would be more appreciated if he wasn't making choices that cost us ten times more, choices he does not HAVE to make. I gotta agree this a shell game. Don't buy it.

I guess the President doesn't have to entertain foreign leaders, play golf with them or invite them to his home. But other presidents have entertained these folks, so it shouldn't be surprising that President Trump is doing the same.

As far as Mrs. Trump living in New York, that's her choice, and she's not an elected official. She'd feel like Eva Gabor in Green Acres being forced to Washington- eastern European socialite leaving her Manhattan penthouse to follow her successful husband. But its not the 1960's any more, so she doesn't have to leave for the sticks.
Excellent logic. Let his family, whom is guaranteed protection, live wherever they want. Because his wife isn't in shackles.. This tax payer doesn't care!
Oy vey
This tax payer does. If she didn't want to go to Washington, he shouldn't have run.
You do know that Melania is staying in New York until the school year ends.
Maybe. Or maybe she's giving her husband the cold shoulder after the Access Hollywood tape that publicly humiliated her. Another excuse in June wouldn't surprise me.
Hell, even Trump doesn't seem to want to spend time at the WH--why would his wife and youngest?

LISTEN TO YOU!!! Condemned to live in the White House? Will you Trump supporters please touch base with this planet soon?

The WH is pretty dumpy compared to the Trump Tower, and besides, Mrs. Trump is reviled by Washington DC society.

Further, she needs to be in New York to parent little Barron who attends school there.

All of this was known before the election, BTW.
I don't recall her saying she wasn't moving to D.C. until after he was elected. But you're 100% right--I anticipated that moving to the WH would be a step down in living arrangements for the family and I wondered how they would cope with it. Especially Barron, who has an entire floor of Trump Tower of his own. The White House can't replicate that.

Forum List

Back