President Trump FAILED the victims of hurricane Maria

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Edit: Sorry. I meant Florence. Thread fail.

hose people didn't need to die. Had Trump done his job, those people would have lived. Additionally, he was way too slow to get the federal government to help the affected communities to get power turned on and to provide aid.

P.S. Dear liberals, We all know this is going to be the narrative, regardless of what Trump does or doesn't do, so I'm putting this out there for you now. You're welcome.

Last edited:
Those people didn't need to die. Had Trump done his job, those people would have lived. Additionally, he was way too slow to get the federal government to help the affected communities to get power turned on and to provide aid.

P.S. Dear liberals, We all know this is going to be the narrative, regardless of what Trump does or doesn't do, so I'm putting this out there for you now. You're welcome.

Pathetic nonsense. The system worked brilliantly!!

Greg

Those people didn't need to die. Had Trump done his job, those people would have lived. Additionally, he was way too slow to get the federal government to help the affected communities to get power turned on and to provide aid.

Oh..I see...Trump should have flown with his cape flapping down to Caribbean and grabbed that ol’ hurricane and threw it into outer space. Your a fucking nut jobber. :cuckoo:The response was as quick as Puerto Rico’s shitty infrastructure would allow.

I really want to know what he’s going to do about stale red lights and long lines at the grocery store.

Sorry for screwing up this thread. I got the name of the hurricane wrong in the title.

Sorry for screwing up this thread. I got the name of the hurricane wrong in the title.
That’s alright...we all make mistakes. But Trump did all he and the United States could do for those affected by hurricane in Puerto Rico.

In other news, the second cousin of a source told a source that ,Trump remains unapologetic and arrogant about the plight of little baby kittens.

Sources hiding behind furniture are keeping what the plight is a secret and are holding their breath till Trump is arrested.

Trump is to blame for the many blue faces on the people who passed out from lack of oxygen.

Film at 11.

In other news, the second cousin of a source told a source that ,Trump remains unapologetic and arrogant about the plight of little baby kittens.

Sources hiding behind furniture are keeping what the plight is a secret and are holding their breath till Trump is arrested.

Trump is to blame for the many blue faces on the people who passed out from lack of oxygen.

Film at 11.
Yes. I saw this report on CNN last night. Lol.

Forum List

Back