President Trump. His slaughter continues, part 2.

We Had the Vaccine from the Start—You Just Weren't Allowed to Take It - Foundation for Economic Education (fee.org)
Missing here is the obvious counterpoint—How many lives did the FDA sacrifice to disease in the meantime?

BTW -- if you want to see "lives" sacrificed -- the CDC "under the radar" had an Ethics meeting and decided that protecting old people was "too white".. No joke.. Tables and graphs giving "diversity points" to each idea for how to fix this.. Ends up with them DILUTING the very people who stand to DIE from Covid (about 38Mill 65 and up and anyone UNDER that line with serious chronic disease --- With almost 70Mill "essential workers" where most are NOT in the demography of the dying..

Thus lengthening the time to COVER the folks carrying the biggest mortality risks -- in fact nearly ALL the risk of dying or severe complications.

LITERALLY -- gonna kill 10s of thousands for "social and racial justice".
I love the fact that fat asses who eat junk food all day are 1st on line for the vaccine.

Where did you get this idea?

One of the 1st correlations noticed in Europe was obesity with CVid mortality risk.. It's a real thing. And obesity and diabetes also have a relationship and can result in quicker organ/tissue damage. So yeah -- when the CDC says folks with serious chronic disease -- obesity is gonna be one factor..

Well except for the fact that genetics plays a much larger role than eating junk food! You took the easy way out to dismiss the need of people for the vaccine.

Also, some of the skinniest people I know have diabetes.

I'm not fat shaming. Just pointing out the obvious link to covid morbidity..

We Had the Vaccine from the Start—You Just Weren't Allowed to Take It - Foundation for Economic Education (fee.org)
Missing here is the obvious counterpoint—How many lives did the FDA sacrifice to disease in the meantime?

BTW -- if you want to see "lives" sacrificed -- the CDC "under the radar" had an Ethics meeting and decided that protecting old people was "too white".. No joke.. Tables and graphs giving "diversity points" to each idea for how to fix this.. Ends up with them DILUTING the very people who stand to DIE from Covid (about 38Mill 65 and up and anyone UNDER that line with serious chronic disease --- With almost 70Mill "essential workers" where most are NOT in the demography of the dying..

Thus lengthening the time to COVER the folks carrying the biggest mortality risks -- in fact nearly ALL the risk of dying or severe complications.

I love the fact that fat asses who eat junk food all day are 1st on line for the vaccine.

One of the 1st correlations noticed in Europe was obesity with CVid mortality risk.. It's a real thing. And obesity and diabetes also have a relationship and can result in quicker organ/tissue damage. So yeah -- when the CDC says folks with serious chronic disease -- obesity is gonna be one factor..

Well except for the fact that genetics plays a much larger role than eating junk food! You took the easy way out to dismiss the need of people for the vaccine.

Also, some of the skinniest people I know have diabetes.

I'm not fat shaming. Just pointing out the obvious link to covid morbidity..

Yes, you were.

It's all over the news.
People with medical conditions I can see; fat asses who eat whatever shit they want to who never listen to the doctors shouldn't be the first on line.

Just remember that Trump did nothing AGAIN.

When this blows up and it's shown it blew uo because of this new strain...remember that Trump did what he has done right along

Nothing
Nothing? Didn't Trump respond to a plea to the Federal Government for ventilators by having so many built that we now have a huge surplus? Didn't he rush a huge Navy hospital ship to New York City and have the military build the largest field hospital in the world at the Javit's Center when Cuomo and De Blasio asked for ICU help? Didn't he fast track production of the vaccines...getting them turned out in record time?
What did Cuomo do? What did Newsome do? What did Whitmore do?

Forum List

Back