President Trump. His slaughter continues, part 2.

The US has had travel restrictions form European countries, including the UK since March.
The virus was here in January.

Actually, sampling of blood donations showed people with antibodies as early as mid Dec. 2019. That means people were infected as early as late Nov. or early Dec. 2019. But all that is irrelevant to my point and how ignorant the OP is.

What did I say that you found to be "ignorant."

Pretty much everything, you'll fit right in with the other commie around here.

We Had the Vaccine from the Start—You Just Weren't Allowed to Take It - Foundation for Economic Education (fee.org)
Missing here is the obvious counterpoint—How many lives did the FDA sacrifice to disease in the meantime?

BTW -- if you want to see "lives" sacrificed -- the CDC "under the radar" had an Ethics meeting and decided that protecting old people was "too white".. No joke.. Tables and graphs giving "diversity points" to each idea for how to fix this.. Ends up with them DILUTING the very people who stand to DIE from Covid (about 38Mill 65 and up and anyone UNDER that line with serious chronic disease --- With almost 70Mill "essential workers" where most are NOT in the demography of the dying..

Thus lengthening the time to COVER the folks carrying the biggest mortality risks -- in fact nearly ALL the risk of dying or severe complications.

LITERALLY -- gonna kill 10s of thousands for "social and racial justice".

We Had the Vaccine from the Start—You Just Weren't Allowed to Take It - Foundation for Economic Education (fee.org)
Missing here is the obvious counterpoint—How many lives did the FDA sacrifice to disease in the meantime?

BTW -- if you want to see "lives" sacrificed -- the CDC "under the radar" had an Ethics meeting and decided that protecting old people was "too white".. No joke.. Tables and graphs giving "diversity points" to each idea for how to fix this.. Ends up with them DILUTING the very people who stand to DIE from Covid (about 38Mill 65 and up and anyone UNDER that line with serious chronic disease --- With almost 70Mill "essential workers" where most are NOT in the demography of the dying..

Thus lengthening the time to COVER the folks carrying the biggest mortality risks -- in fact nearly ALL the risk of dying or severe complications.

I love the fact that fat asses who eat junk food all day are 1st on line for the vaccine.

I love the fact that fat asses who eat junk food all day are 1st on line for the vaccine.

If they are at the top of the mortality risk group -- it's OK with me.. We dont purposely sacrifice them so that 30 somethings get their shot to protect them from 6 days of bed rest...

"Hypocrite?" You do realize that you suck don't you. Trump already did the damage. The last I heard, he said we were "rounding the corner" on the coronavirus. Yeah. Rounding it at a sharp upward trajectory. Whatever Biden does he does. But he at least can't do any worse than what Trump did.
Attach files
Shame you're not around to hear this -- but right THERE -- you become a hypocrite.. If "Biden does no worse" than he's KILLING at the SAME EFFECTIVE rate..

When you're so entirely consumed with hate and manufactured outrage -- it's hard to think straight and logic and reason and principles just wither and die with the TDS group...

Yeah yeah, I know the story of you righties. That over 326,000 people in the U.S. having died from the coronavirus means nothing.
They still believe this thing is essentially the flu.

Imagine the amount of readily-available information they could access to relieve them of that tragic misconception.

But they are told, within their universe, to avoid it, ignore it, dismiss it. And so that's exactly what they do.

We've never had anything like this. A completely detached, fully functioning, closed circuit informational universe.

We now have a tool to end the deaths. When folks STOP dying in the 64 and up demographic -- it WILL be "like the flu".. Maybe even with a lower resultant yearly death rate..

See my post above about how the CDC wants the killing to linger on -- for the sake of "racial justice" and put about 70 Mill in the demography WITHOUT A MORTALITY rate at equal priority to ones who WILL die from CV-19..

So much to fix in a govt out out of its league and bounds. And we're NOW GOING IN WRONG DIRECTIONS...

The UK grows a new strain of the virus and we care because??

China had a strain of the coronavirus spread. And we should care because??? Well maybe over 323,000 dead here from it should give you a clue. What a more contagious form of it would do should give you another clue. Also, as I said, over 323,000 have died from it so far. What if this new form is indeed 70% more contagious. And what if we would have started out with that form. I wonder what the 323,000 number would be if it were 70% higher.
So it is the China Virus

Actually, we get the same information you leftists do. Additionally, we get information you're shielded from. We consider both and make an informed decision instead of listening to politicians that tell you to get hysterical.
I know that you believe that.

Dittos, Rush.

If you were informed you'd know its mega dittos.

Apparently part 1 of this thread ended badly. Because I had no link to support it. That's a pretty silly rule. Because anybody who watched the news at all knows that what it had to say about the new strain of the coronavirus isn't something I just made up. But I will include a link this time.

Though as I said before, other European countries were shutting down travel to and from England because of this deadlier form of the coronavirus. That it is said to be up to 70% more contagious than the original coronavirus is what makes it more deadly. Because the more people that catch it, the more people will die from it.

But did president Trump follow the lead of the other European countries and stop travel to and from England to keep this more contagious and therefore deadly strain of the coronavirus out of the U.S.? NO! Which governor Cuomo blasted the president for. He wondered of the president, how many times does a certain thing have to happen before you figure out what the appropriate action to task is.

I have no link for this next thing. But if you require one, try asking me for one before closing this thread down to debate. Apparently even Dr Fauci was against stopping travel to and from England. He apparently thought that so much caution wasn't needed. But with what's going on, I think it is best that if you are going to error, you error on the side of caution. There was also talk on the news of what they called a slight possibility that our new vaccines might not be good enough to stop this new strain of the coronavirus. They are apparently in the process of doing tests to make sure the vaccine will still work against this new strain of the coronavirus. I sure hope it does.

Why do you lie? The virus now overrunning the UK is NOT deadlier.

Yeah yeah, I know the story of you righties. That over 326,000 people in the U.S. having died from the coronavirus means nothing. No doubt you feel the same way about any coronavirus deaths in the UK or anyplace else. But the fact remains that the are saying that the new strain of coronavirus is up to 70% more contagious. If true, that in itself makes it deadlier. Because the more people that catch it, the more people will die from it. And if the people that need to be hospitalized because of it can't be treated properly because hospitals are overrun with patients, many will die who otherwise may not have.

They say that in the 1918-1919 flu pandemic, over 600,000 Americans died. And they had half the population that we do today. It would have probably been FAR worse if they were dealing with the coronavirus back then instead of the flu. If our hospitals become overrun, and there simply enough doctors and nurses to go around, you can expect a spike in the number of deaths from the coronavirus. What excuses will you come up with then.

I am repeating what the scientists have said. You don't like it? Take your assumptions and stuff them up your ass!

The US has had travel restrictions form European countries, including the UK since March.
The virus was here in January.

Actually, sampling of blood donations showed people with antibodies as early as mid Dec. 2019. That means people were infected as early as late Nov. or early Dec. 2019. But all that is irrelevant to my point and how ignorant the OP is.

What did I say that you found to be "ignorant."

Simple, you believe Covid is just since January when it has been around longer...

I fell sick at the end of January and I was not in Asia, so someone I know gave it to me from another contact and I almost died...

Syphilis will do that to you!

Where did you get this idea?

One of the 1st correlations noticed in Europe was obesity with CVid mortality risk.. It's a real thing. And obesity and diabetes also have a relationship and can result in quicker organ/tissue damage. So yeah -- when the CDC says folks with serious chronic disease -- obesity is gonna be one factor..

One of the 1st correlations noticed in Europe was obesity with CVid mortality risk.. It's a real thing. And obesity and diabetes also have a relationship and can result in quicker organ/tissue damage. So yeah -- when the CDC says folks with serious chronic disease -- obesity is gonna be one factor..

Well except for the fact that genetics plays a much larger role than eating junk food! You took the easy way out to dismiss the need of people for the vaccine.

Also, some of the skinniest people I know have diabetes.

Forum List

Back