President Trump holds press conf about the wall

When those guys walked out, I was immediately reminded of an I Love Lucy episode where Lucy hires a bunch of bald guys to come by their apartment to make Ricky feel better about his own hair loss.
Can’t refute their case, eh?

When those guys walked out, I was immediately reminded of an I Love Lucy episode where Lucy hires a bunch of bald guys to come by their apartment to make Ricky feel better about his own hair loss.
I actually stand to personally profit from border security. Bigly.

I actually stand to personally profit from border security. Bigly.

Every American stands to profit from increased border security. Bigly.

The point was that the experts in DHS say they need the wall, and that walls work, anyone who says "walls don't work" is lying. Let them "fact check" that.

Bravo Mr. President!

He brought out the Border Patrol and let them say they need the wall. Physical barriers work, but Dems don’t care. Are these Federal agents all a bunch of racists?

Regressives be warned, you aren’t going to like this!

dems only care about barrier walls when it is to protect their mansions and expansive

golf course like yards

but hey they have a gullible following that will pull the lever for them

for a few freebie promises

Bravo Mr. President!

He brought out the Border Patrol and let them say they need the wall. Physical barriers work, but Dems don’t care. Are these Federal agents all a bunch of racists?

Regressives be warned, you aren’t going to like this!

dems only care about barrier walls when it is to protect their mansions and expansive

golf course like yards

but hey they have a gullible following that will pull the lever for them

for a few freebie promises

same follows true when it comes to gun control

the followers give them a pass on their own body guards and concealed carry permits

because the following has accepted that they are subjects and of much lesser worth then the dem leaders

Walls don't work and the US led the chants against the wall in Berlin.
Can you backup your opinion with subject matter experts and empirical proof and statistics?
Great Wall of China never stopped an invasion.

OMG, don't you check anything? You just make shit up! If you can't debate properly, just read the posts.
Was The Great Wall of China Actually Effective?
"Did the Great Wall actually succeed in keeping enemies outside China’s borders? The short answer: yes, the Great Wall was successful in keeping semi-nomadic invaders out, which was the primary concern at the time. However, the wall did not stop some large scale invasions, and even the nomadic people were able to breach the wall from time to time."

The wall was generally effective, but not 100% effective, which is fine. Its way better than an open border.

This seems so odd seeing as John Kelly ran Homeland Security for while and he said that most border patrol doesn't want or think we need a wall.

of course retard the berlin walls was to keep the people in

and it did a find job of it too
What do you think this wall will do just keep people from getting in?

For one will keep people from using children to get in the country, or will libs be okay with parents dragging their children over 2000 miles and pushing them over a 40 foot wall?

Can you backup your opinion with subject matter experts and empirical proof and statistics?
Great Wall of China never stopped an invasion.

OMG, don't you check anything? You just make shit up! If you can't debate properly, just read the posts.
Was The Great Wall of China Actually Effective?
"Did the Great Wall actually succeed in keeping enemies outside China’s borders? The short answer: yes, the Great Wall was successful in keeping semi-nomadic invaders out, which was the primary concern at the time. However, the wall did not stop some large scale invasions, and even the nomadic people were able to breach the wall from time to time."

leftist brain deads are mostly spoon fed the talking points

i find it unlike he even knows that there was actually two walls built

Forum List

Back