President Trump holds rally in Nashville,Tn

Why do you care? It’s nkt like his approval rating isn’t lower than any other modern president’s. But keep spreading the propaganda.

He’s still a fail.

And he still kicked your fucking asses… LOL

Trumploons keep saying that. And yet you got 3 million fewer votes.

You are as ignorant about what an ass kicking is as you are about everything else in the trumpkins delusional system.

President isn't selected based on a popular vote but an Electoral one. Trump knew how to play the game and he won. And he'll win again in 2020.

and? I think you're confused. try reading again.

losing by 3 million votes isn't a blow out, and even the orange sociopath's Russian given electoral win wasn't a blow out.

Shit for brains, more people voted for the conservative side.
Anyway, the electoral college determines the presidential election. This is a republic not a shit eating democracy.
so shut the fuck up

Candidate Party Electoral Votes Popular Votes
✓ Donald J. Trump Republican 304 62,980,160
Hillary R. Clinton Democratic 227 65,845,063
Gary Johnson Libertarian 0 4,488,931
Jill Stein Green 0 1,457,050
Evan McMullin Independent 0 728,830

"Depressing sight at Trump rally in Nashville: adorable young boy, probly about my son's age, pointing iPhone at me & other reporters & snapping pix while screaming "FAKE NEWS!" A child who will grow up believing a free & fair press is the enemy, a bad thing, to be mocked & hated"

lol

Holy shit, this is freaking awesome!

Can't take it when children speak the truth, huh? It comes to them naturally if not taught to shut up by leftist indoctrination.

Media lies should be outlawed by law and an amendment added for such terrible crimes against humanity. As I recall there is already someone building a database based solution to this problem. It will be a true privilege for the country to have the lying sacks of shit gone for good. Free, fair and honest truthful press is what we will have for this boy.

What about president lies?

"Depressing sight at Trump rally in Nashville: adorable young boy, probly about my son's age, pointing iPhone at me & other reporters & snapping pix while screaming "FAKE NEWS!" A child who will grow up believing a free & fair press is the enemy, a bad thing, to be mocked & hated"

lol

Can't take it when children speak the truth, huh? It comes to them naturally if not taught to shut up by leftist indoctrination.

Media lies should be outlawed by law and an amendment added for such terrible crimes against humanity. As I recall there is already someone building a database based solution to this problem. It will be a true privilege for the country to have the lying sacks of shit gone for good. Free, fair and honest truthful press is what we will have for this boy.

What lies?
You think misspoken words is a lie? You think repeating something he's heard in the news is a lie? You don't hold Obama up to the same standard.

lol

What lies?
You think misspoken words is a lie? You think repeating something he's heard in the news is a lie? You don't hold Obama up to the same standard.

Sure, let's try some words. Trump said back a few months ago that he didn't have anything to do don juniors statement about meeting with Russians in trump tower. Now same trump in court admits that he dictated juniors statement.

3,100 lies and counting for the orange disaster.

lol

What lies?

Sure, let's try some words. Trump said back a few months ago that he didn't have anything to do don juniors statement about meeting with Russians in trump tower. Now same trump in court admits that he dictated juniors statement.

Petty shit.

lol

What lies?
ords

Petty shit.

"petty shit"?

How about these words. Cadet bone spurs has repeatedly claimed that the FBI spied on him and his campaign. He labeling the job "spygate" in his many twitter words on subject. Now both Trey Gowdy and Paul Ryan claim cadet bone spurs is wrong and has been lying about the issue after seeing THE ACTUAL INTELLIGENCE used.

Additionally, cadet bone spurs claims that "13 Angry Democrats" are behind the Russian influence affair. Bonus points if you can post party affiliation of Mueller and Rosenstein and who appointed them followed by who appointed him...

Forum List

Back